Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

REALLY REALLY REALLY URGENT...SAVE THE SHOW..PLZZZ

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok Guys...

I don't want to make anyone negative or sad...but just want to make sure all are aware of the current situations

1. MAHESH PANDEY is not giving good gripping story to Maneet ..to save the show
2. Clows hugging all the time and limelight in every episode
3. NO PROPER MAANEET

and on top of that
1. LOW TRP's
2. PH showing less ..very less interest in Geet show
3. Writer not writing a proper story aroung Maaneet and channel and PH not doing anything about it
4. No proper story flow...scenes are just randomly added...
many many more things

we are blaming actors for taking leave..but are they really at fault...when they dont have anything better to do in the story..just stand and stare at Clowns fighting...do u thing good actors like GC DD will want to do only this without showcasing their actual tallent...than we better not blame them for losing interest and taking leave...u may see tham taking more leaves if this MAHESH PANDEY continues with clowns

This is reality guys...OUR SHOW IS IN GRAVE DANGER FROM ALL ENDS...

GUYS...I AM REALLY GETTING NEGATIVE INTUTIONS regarding the show..

BUT WE CAN STILL MAKE DIFFERENCE...WE CAN STILL SAVE IT

1. Star One may not pic the calls ..but they cannot ignore your letters...flood their offices with letters requesting them to continue Geet in Star Desh

2. Keep making sane demands in FB and IF and related pages

3. DEMAND MAHESH PANDEY TO BE KICKED OUT ASAP..like PRONTO...

4. DEMAND GOOD SCRIPT FOR MAANEET...

5. Tell them that Maaneet still have got HUGH potential ...and GURTI are a brand in themself...who can promote Star Desh better than GurTi ??? give them such points

when u contact your sources, or channel, or anyone regarding saving geet be specific and clear  in requesting that the show needs to come to STAR DESH...

Be specific in telling that Maaneet still have got hugh potenial...HUG HUG potential...

We as fans have always been Geet team, GurTi and Maaneet...we atleast deserve a good story around Maaneet which can raise TRPs and we definately deserve to see Geet in Star Desh...

Guys do what you feel and what u can...but DO YOUR BIT IN SAVING THE SHOW...

dont fall or get involved in petty fights making GC DD groups
Dont just concentrate on CM and IF rankings
Dont just concentrate on UNIMPORTANT POLES conducted by A, B...Z sites ...

righ now...saving the show and getting it to STAR DESH is what is IMPORTANT...let us do it😳..Remember we still have our GurTi with us..who will never leave the show if they get a interesting story to potray as Maaneet...so together we can make a difference..

ATLEASE I DONT WANT TO LOSE GURTI / MAANEET😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Craziest_MG thumbnail
Agree dear...
The biggest culprit behind this is the PH...they control everything or should i say that they are not controlling anything...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Anu very good post..

See at present the show's condition is so bad that even if it ends ,it will leave a bitter taste on everyone's mouth and even the actors will b at loss since any show which ends on a bitter note results in actors going through major losses in their career as no PH will like to take any flop actor in their new show ...so its necessary that a show ends on a real high note with high trps and not on a bitter or bad note with less trps ...

Today if GHSP succeeds to survive psot revamp ...then the fortunes of a show will change automatically and even our actors GC-DD can become a brand face of a brand new channel star desh and who knows trps might even rise with a new fresh story on a new fresh channel post revamp ...so after that on star desh , if it ends on a logical note after another 6-7 months of successful run ,it will not only leave a good taste in our mouth but even the actors will become the talk of the town ...

So thats my only reason why I want to save the show and put it in star desh for its brand value which will not only profit us as viewers but will profit even the PH and the actors too ..

And in terms of story ,I feel Maaneet story has lots left to b explored still and CVs need to realise that we viewers believe in intense drama and not mindless comedy ..so give us a Yash Chopra story and not a david dhawan comedy 😊
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Jyoti

But neither are Moron Mahesh Pandey ..Nor PH is understanding this..

the are killing the show day after day...

along with the fear of losing the show...there is a fear of losing Maaneet and their characters that i am facing

for me i cannot afford to lose such a god Jodie so soon...when i can still see a lot of  potiential in them
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Anu Awesome post and I agree with you.

we can do anything for saving our show GHSP

Ya I too don
t want to lose my Gurti and Maaneet...
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Good post anu. U  highlighted all much needed points to save the show in star desh. damage control is much needed now and that is only possible when we protest for a new writter who adds spice to the upcomming story then we can forget these 1months horrible drama and damage. For that we all need to be united and fight to throw the present team of jokers and writers who are making the decent show a hell..Ph is least cared abt the show conc on the other clony show neglecting GHSP we shd make our voice heard.CH is  making best use of our leads for promotion of its new channel we have every right to ask GHSP to cont in stardesh if trp is better by the time of revamp so support these  geniun things. Fighting btn fanclubs leads no where only destroys the show.                                                                                                                                            1 & 2 what is the difference we maaneetians/gurtians /ddians/GHPNs know the truth both are tallented .Our show is far better than other shows. It needs decent track now to kikstart.GHSP is not in a dead end to however end  it by the channel or ph in a hurry like they did wid other shows 9axed the show wid out proper intimation saying XYZ REASONS)The story still has a gr8 potential.PLZ HALLA BOL to Keep MP & circus party out.We are not against actors SS, Ranjeev but against their charecters present boys/girls track.cmmg to Mel  she is not fit for this role need to go to some acting school first.stop copying DD. MP has specially scripted her  yuck charecter which is making my blood boil. So guys we have good leads,good dialogue writter,good director and now we need a good story writer.Be united GHPNs.Story needs a decent run.Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
-kinjal- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Good post anu.We can do anything to save GHSP
So true need a good writter not MP who is just irritating wid bad script.
Our jodi is the best jodi .Idon't want to loose them so early.
We shd make our voice heard united.GHSP is imp not this forum com which dosen't have fixed rules to judge actors tallent. No work busy actors also maintaining ranks and Busy doing 24/7 are  lagging behind sometimes so this really put me off on ranking systems and GRPswhatever,basing eachother,showing disrespect to other leadOur maaneet are the best jodi and they deserve good story not this  KG School writter  who messed a tale into fish market and story wid nohead or tail.PLZ MP quit ASAP.
Edited by shanti23 - 12 years ago
Beena_g thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ya..its necessary to save the show as its losing interest in viewers n also there is decrease in TRP.But only mailing them or writing in FB doesn't help.As we are doing it from so many days, butt still there is no response.Now its time for our voice to reach loud and clear.For that some initiatives is done by GF members, and i think this might work.So plese respond to these ideas n let ur views also be know.pls reply to their post.link is given below.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1925412
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1924352