Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I have a feeling that if tomorrows episode they are going to show a night scene then it might happen, but I don't want it to happen... I love them I want them to be a proper couple but I want Aham to beg her to come to his bed, after the way he chucked her out of it, also it would have been nice for them to renew their vows for sleeping on the same bed.

But I agree it could happen in the next episode. Unless she miraculously feels better fro karda concoctions whatever Hetal and Koki give her then she will be on the floor, as she will tell him she's feeling better.
sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbp1971

Blue saree sounds good, she does look good in blue. Yes lets hope for the best.
How will you celebrate?

will go crazy i guess..already day dreaming abt gopi and aham instead of doing my work !!!
if i recover, then lots of gulab jamuns !!!
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: savvi

if anything like that happen , i will wear my fav  dress and celebrate with a nice glass of wine and and big treat for my whole weekend by watching it again and again...  pls  cvs show some gohem scene for us to watch and wait till monday

That's great, lets hope it happens.
A favorite dress and wine sounds good.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
SIP1997 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

I have a feeling that if tomorrows episode they are going to show a night scene then it might happen, but I don't want it to happen... I love them I want them to be a proper couple but I want Aham to beg her to come to his bed, after the way he chucked her out of it, also it would have been nice for them to renew their vows for sleeping on the same bed.

But I agree it could happen in the next episode. Unless she miraculously feels better fro karda concoctions whatever Hetal and Koki give her then she will be on the floor, as she will tell him she's feeling better.

I am hoping Hetal forgot all about the Kada, since she was so happy that her vahu is responsible vahu and cooking and all, her smile was 1000 watts today. I didn't see Koki giving her medicine either, so lets hope for the best.

If they don't show something then the past two Gohem scene were wasted, and out of place.

I too hoped that they would renew their vows, and as you say Gopi probably won't feel comfortable, but lets say he asks her at least, that would be a good positive step in right direction.

If he asks her and she refuses, this will also make him realize why she is refusing and when he is ready to declare his feelings, he will know what he will have to do first.

So lets say he just asks her, how will you celebrate?
Sehru_life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i dont think it will happen on this friday ๐Ÿ˜•
SIP1997 thumbnail
Originally posted by: S696_sehreen

i dont think it will happen on this friday ๐Ÿ˜•

May be not, but lets think positive, it might actually happen, there have been many surprises lately.
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sbp1971

May be not, but lets think positive, it might actually happen, there have been many surprises lately.

ya lets be positive so it happens on friday๐Ÿ˜›
sam990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i be over the moon๐Ÿค— cheer gohem  i do hope iy hap by tomrow
chennaigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok...I wil pick my favourite chocolate tumbles and when it is melting in ly mouth, i will be melting with the GoHem scene ๐Ÿ˜ณ...Anyways whether it happens on friday or next week its alright with me...I am happy with the way Ahem is turning out...
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Let's hope he doesn't ask but bcos she so sick and shivering in her sleep he just picks her up and lays down next to her on the bed , nursing her most of the night. Omg if he does that I think will be screaming from the rooftops