Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by swasthi

I am optimistic.

If not her sleeping on the bed but him taking a step in the right direction and closing the gap I will be celebrating.

So Shilpa raising a glass this Friday - count me in.

I am with you Swasthi. Ok if he doesn't ask her then yes a step in the right direction to close the gap.
Ok you are on for out standard Friday night drink. I will look forward to it.
Originally posted by tina_1234

i'll b mad wid joy

😆As will be rest of us. But once you calm down, how will you celebrate Tina?
Originally posted by sbp1971

Nazma think positive. Lets break it down a bit. Last Friday, we felt as though we were granted a huge disappointment, but it was all good, so I am hoping they make us real happy this Friday.
Day is not over yet, so lets say first half of tomorrow will be taken up with Rashi and her dream and so on and so for...we may even get Kinjle and greedy Urmi. Then it will be evening time, they will all be home, Gopi's cold is still the same, we may get a small scene of him being concern. So may be he will start thinking about it.
Friday we will see more of RaJi, but it will be night time, so a bedroom scene for both couple, but less time will be spent on RaJi, since they've shown enough of them this week, so I am hoping more time with Ahem and sick Gopi, and finally him breaking down and asking her to sleep on the bed. Question is will it end there or will we actually see them sleep on the bed together?

I am all for the Mithai and rewatching the scene over and over.👍🏼

I am trying to stay positive and i do hope it happens on Friday. There is a possibility!!! But my first reaction at the time was that it was not going to happen, however the positivity is forcing me to re-evaluate!!

Nazma think positive. Lets break it down a bit. Last Friday, we felt as though we were granted a huge disappointment, but it was all good, so I am hoping they make us real happy this Friday.
Day is not over yet, so lets say first half of tomorrow will be taken up with Rashi and her dream and so on and so for...we may even get Kinjle and greedy Urmi. Then it will be evening time, they will all be home, Gopi's cold is still the same, we may get a small scene of him being concern. So may be he will start thinking about it.
Friday we will see more of RaJi, but it will be night time, so a bedroom scene for both couple, but less time will be spent on RaJi, since they've shown enough of them this week, so I am hoping more time with Ahem and sick Gopi, and finally him breaking down and asking her to sleep on the bed. Question is will it end there or will we actually see them sleep on the bed together?

I am all for the Mithai and rewatching the scene over and over.👍🏼

thr is bedroom sceen this week, with gopi in dark blue saree.. so am hoping for the best :)
Originally posted by taniks

U guys could be right abt her moving to the bed by ftiday as this week we saw very little of gohem so maybe cvs are saving it for the last episode of the week . I know if it does happen I may die of shock ,once the shock wears off , I will sit with a huge box of chocolates and watch that scene over and over again until mondays epi

I think we will get something. I also think this Friday's episode will be the best, or else I will cry the whole weekend.😆

Yay for the Chocolates, I may join you.
Originally posted by aNsHu_tEjPaL

omg!!! it will wonderful if we can get a scene like that...i am already dreaming of it!!!

It would be the most wonderful Friday ever, and the weekend would fly by with all of us speculating on what will happen on Monday.
Just think if your dream came true, how would you want to celebrate?
Originally posted by NazmaJ

I am trying to stay positive and i do hope it happens on Friday. There is a possibility!!! But my first reaction at the time was that it was not going to happen, however the positivity is forcing me to re-evaluate!!

Nazma, Keep the Mithai's ready, just in case.

I plan to keep my bottle of Champagne chilled, if I don't use it now, it will come in handy later.😊

if anything like that happen , i will wear my fav  dress and celebrate with a nice glass of wine and and big treat for my whole weekend by watching it again and again...  pls  cvs show some gohem scene for us to watch and wait till monday

Originally posted by sukri

thr is bedroom sceen this week, with gopi in dark blue saree.. so am hoping for the best :)

Blue saree sounds good, she does look good in blue. Yes lets hope for the best.
How will you celebrate?

Nazma, Keep the Mithai's ready, just in case.

I plan to keep my bottle of Champagne chilled, if I don't use it now, it will come in handy later.😊

I've got an order placed already!! Lol