Kaam ke waqt, waqt nahi dekha jaata

Posted: 12 years ago
ok ok ppl, i kno dat dis liner was thrown by none oder dan
our pyare MOHAN😍!!! sooo his dis one liner lead 2 kastur again geeting into d mood. she was making over wid all d cosmetics her father cud afford wid🤣, an old romantic song playing in d music player!!! nd guess wat dis time, 2 make up MOHAN's mood she is not having a glass of milk, but a full bottle of alcohol🤣, holding which she actually occupied d bed in d same way as MOHAN did d night b4🤣!!! seems like MOHUR r upto taking revenge 4 bed nd bathroom hpfully🤣!! by holding d alcohol bottle only kasturben ko nasha hogaya ke, she cudn't wait nemore 4 MOHAN nd started snoring😲????
guys get wat was MOHAN thinking aftr seeing d bottle wid her???3 possiblities:-
- did she take a sip🤣???
-is d bottle full, so dat he can use it later
-did she undrstand dat he is an alcoholic😍???
Haiii, i just luvd d way HC removed d blanket nd luked at her😍!! he wid d whit tee was luking sooo😍!! MOHAN even told bobby dat ' plss think bout our goals, not bout girls'🤣!!!

waiting 2 hear more one liners 4m my leader MOHAN😍😍😍!!
Edited by harshu.sundas - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
She went to sleep holding the alchol bottle 🤣 
shivu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I guess he think what happend to her?  Did she drink and slept on my bed.  By the way they exchange their sleeping placeEdited by shivu01 - 12 years ago
funniest thing is dat after getting d bed, she din't feel cold nd nor did she neede d blanket, wereas MOHAN was sleeping wid d blanket on d couch🤣!!! my MOHAN felt soo damn cold over dere dat he coverd himself fully wid d blanket😍!!! Y do MOHUR doesn't feel cold, wen they sleep on d bed🤣???