Diya Aur Baati Hum

Wat was Team thinking Positive and Negative Side

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey my Dear DABH-ians, 

I have lots of expectations from this show , as i dont expect anything from shows ...

though , i am little disappointed with today's episode , i will let it go as they showed more which i wanted to see ...

I really really disliked how such imp normal confrontation was shown as a freaking DREAM πŸ€’ very bad, though i was thinking since i read in IF that once this confrontation happens, how is sandhya going to live with them and show move forward ??? 

well if this would have happened , well mostly a gal esp married gal will be sent back to her In Laws as she is no more part of her own family πŸ€’  in the end every one has to compromise ... but yet again , i simply hated that Day Dreaming... 

Second thing which i liked and disliked was showing that COW in BG, it went with situation but i felt it was OTT, thoda laga waise 

Though , wat bhaboo said is what exactly a gal is being taught since her early days , once u r married u have no life of ur own , all u need to do is please ur hubby and his family and make a good name for urself in their relations πŸ€’ hard reality of life ... 

I have friends who had good dreams and was working ,they still work but not in the same field which they dreamed to , they work as they have to share responsibilities of their family...

Love 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Such an important confrontation turned into a daydream is really sad but I agree with it that no girl will bear her parents being abused and their values questioned.
-Ramya- thumbnail
Nice post!

Agree yaar, It was a awesome confrontation that made us look like a dream! πŸ₯± I wonder what kind of other confrontations they will give as the original one!

They wasted 3-4 minutes in that, almost a filler episode 🀒 Hope to see better episodes with real content further
TitansFan thumbnail
I agree, no matter how weak a gal is , no one will take a finger pointed at their parents, valid but donno since yday we have full beans , expected the same today too ...

Yaar, as much as i love our culture , i simply hate it too , the old traditions and all , never allowed a gal to move forward or made them  feel they are humans, the ones who rebel it are termed as smitten by western culture or some other words which  i wont use here 
Hi_Friends thumbnail
Hey nice post..😊
if we get anything easily,it wont be much important in our life i think..
so sandhya has to go with some troubles,need to know abt suraj love and care then her dream will become  true by suraj...
hmm..but sad πŸ˜’today episode just  went by day dreaming..😲
why they showed cow??😑
b2011 thumbnail
why they showed cow??😑

maattu ponnu, grihalakshmi, submissive, etc. etc.πŸ€”
TitansFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: anushini

Hey nice post..😊
if we get anything easily,it wont be much important in our life i think..
so sandhya has to go with some troubles,need to know abt suraj love and care then her dream will become  true by suraj...
hmm..but sad πŸ˜’today episode just  went by day dreaming..😲
why they showed cow??😑

actually to come to think of it , it happens in real life too , a gal stops speaking her mind when she thinks about her own family, and show mein tho its needed, had seen so many day dreamings in shows , really said WTH not again ... 

If Sandhya had to walk out and break marriage, its more like not showing her getting married at all and be independent in life, which is something i would love to see, as then her falling for suraj and marrying him and him supporting her would have been a wow story , but yet again, we audience are not yet open to a bold open gal, it would be called attitude and wat not ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 

she is already seeing his love and care, thats why she said , he is a nice guy and perfect husband 
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Nice post yaara...πŸ‘

Though I am not from India but situation is almost same here as well...as you said many working girls have to change their working field or just turned into typical housewife after marriage...otherwise you are not a good daughter-in-law or wife... πŸ€’

But there is exception too though its hard to have such in laws and husband...😳

Will comment on the dream scene tomorrow as I haven't watch todays episode...only catched that cow wala scene..whats the significance of that cow yaar? please mere ko samjhao..πŸ€”

TitansFan thumbnail
Bali ka Bakra, thats wat it signifies ...

Oh there are always exceptions  hon , after all not every one are alike ... 
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: JustJ

Bali ka Bakra, thats wat it signifies ...

Oh there are always exceptions  hon , after all not every one are alike ... 

Oh...abhi samjhi...