Posted: 12 years ago
Hi All,

I was watching today's episode,and just absolutely loved LOVED Anjie in the last scene with Nidhi.Such a bubbly character,wise too.Loved the way she was showing sense to Nidhi,and it was so cute how she pointed out to her that the ear rings were returned to Nidhi,and not gifted.

Her expressions,dialogue delivery,and mostly,her smile.Simply love this character and the actor,she is doing full justice to her role.In fact,I think I like her more than Nidhi.

Just glad that I got a good show to watch with MB in it.I am a fan of Dr.Shashank and I still like his character over Dr.A.I guess Dr.A will also start growing on me soon.

So long! 😊
yes all are doing justice to their roles...in my opinion...MB is of course outstanding ...but the others are playing their parts competently as well 👍🏼
yes she was amazing...loved her acting so lively and love her smile...
Yes Ramona,they all are.But I have a soft corner for Anjie I guess,because she is very mature,with her head firmly on her shoulders.Wise,loyal,affectionate.Loved the scene where she was feeding Nidhi.Wow,what a friendship.

BTW,nice to see you here. 😊
Agree with you anji is a good actress her dialogue delivery is very sharp.
Originally posted by ramonag

yes all are doing justice to their roles...in my opinion...MB is of course outstanding ...but the others are playing their parts competently as well 👍🏼
sometimes when MB talks with the loud music in the background I can't understand what he's saying.
Originally posted by rpmenon

Yes Ramona,they all are.But I have a soft corner for Anjie I guess,because she is very mature,with her head firmly on her shoulders.Wise,loyal,affectionate.Loved the scene where she was feeding Nidhi.Wow,what a friendship.

BTW,nice to see you here. 😊

same here nice to see you  too Radhika  😃...yes Anji adheres to the age old adage "A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND INDEED"😊
i agree with u...anji is among my favs in the show...such a sweet darling she is...and ishita needs a hatts off...what a amazing actor she is..she carry out all the expressions and mostly the dialogues so beautifully...
I'm watching that convo now...I was also very touched by the way she feeds Nidhi...she'sa sweetheart...really adorable...she wants to see her friend happy...but she's a bit innocent too...she's not able to synthesize the complexity of first love...and that is what her friend Nidhi is going through...
I hope they show more of Rangnath and Anjie.I used to like the actor who plays Rangnath here in the movie Vivaah,What a difference in those 2 characters!Completely reminds me of Dr.Irfaan.