Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
M in .. Ramona . .n yanku..!!

Biwi jaans expression were Mashallah... Katon to khoon na nikle.. inna gussa..!! 

Socho  if the Earings wuld have ended up in the garbage can. . to Pati dev ki kya halat hogi.. if he comes before her eyes now?  πŸ€£
soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I loved ur post and the title is very apt.πŸ˜›
Just loved today's epi..mallika was irritating 😑
Ashutosh ji toh bechare phas gaye do do hawtt ladkiyon ke beech πŸ˜‰
And nidhi..awww..poor girl..payar mein nikammi huyi ja rahi hai chori πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rajeevsurbhi

And nidhi..awww..poor girl..payar mein nikammi huyi ja rahi hai chori πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Yeh to kuch nahi.. she is gonna be on SUPER IGNORE Ashu mode... for th rest of the week before meeting him at the wedding on Friday.. πŸ˜†
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
πŸ˜³πŸ˜†Patidev wud gift her many more earrings NO WORRIES
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

Yeh to kuch nahi.. she is gonna be on SUPER IGNORE Ashu mode... for th rest of the week before meeting him at the wedding on Friday.. πŸ˜†

MB looked flippin' handsome today and Krituuu was so beautiful looking when she showed that jealousy...poor baby is so lost and confuzzled...doesn't know that she's going gaga for Dr. Armani suit ji...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Friday: hayeee...it's on friday then? Damn...I'm flying home Friday morning, guess I'll have to make my parents start watching KTLK on the telly with me. πŸ˜ƒ

@ignore: she can ignore him...but he's in her heart...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

It's awesome...he went back to Mr. Hardstone today...laughing and saying "who cares what Nidhi thinks"...for now this is great...aage ja k..he will be fida. πŸ˜‰
Armu4eva thumbnail
@Yanku.. today 'who cares what she thinks' was total hardstone.. n i guess dedicated to ur demand to see Doc Hardstone in ACTION :P .. he hee!! I cant wait for their Amna Samna.. on Friday...

Wifey - .'Meri nazron ke samne se hath jayie... ' 

Patidev - 'Mujhe maaf kar do ..priye.. n pls get back to being my chammak challo' πŸ˜³

@ramona... aare ek ear ring to kya.. lakhon ear ring kurban Saiyan ji ki taraf se.. Biwi jaan pe! πŸ˜³
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@Yanku.. today 'who cares what she thinks' was total hardstone.. n i guess dedicated to ur demand to see Doc Hardstone in ACTION :P .. he hee!! I cant wait for their Amna Samna.. on Friday...

Patidev - 'Mujhe maaf kar do ..priye.. n pls get back to being my chammak challo' πŸ˜³

@ramona... aare ek ear ring to kya.. lakhon ear ring kurban Saiyan ji ki taraf se.. Biwi jaan pe! πŸ˜³

YESSS. I got what I wanted. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I wanna see Nidhi purposely avoid him and then run into him anyway...and I want Dr. A to notice the change in Nidhi's behavior and be hurt. πŸ˜‰
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
😳

Patidev - 'Mujhe maaf kar do ..priye.. n pls get back to being my chammak challo'😳

@ramona... aare ek ear ring to kya.. lakhon ear ring kurban Saiyan ji ki taraf se.. Biwi jaan pe!😳

WOH TOH KURBAAN HONGE HI ...let things come to that stage first LOL :P
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yanks28

YESSS. I got what I wanted. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I wanna see Nidhi purposely avoid him and then run into him anyway...and I want Dr. A to notice the change in Nidhi's behavior and be hurt. πŸ˜‰

Yep.. most likely.. she is gonna b a bit 'i dont know who u are' with him πŸ˜†.. guess tit for tat.. mite even tell him to go ...lagaing naina with Doc Mallika πŸ€£