Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Everytime I see Shyam...I scream Arnav!!

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
The disgusting pervertwa has been torturing not only the Guptas but us too for months...but today...I found him terrifying...coz he actually is within arms reach of Khushi and my fear for Khushi's health and happiness is at its peak...
The weirdest trick my mind is playing since the last couple of weeks is...everytime I see the ugly creature on screen...my heart and mind starts chanting...arnav..arnav...arnav...and this chant ends in a crescendo of ...arnav please help...please come to the rescue...please do something...please be the hero...πŸ˜†
Kya problem hai yaar...it should be see khushi and think of arnav...instead its see shyam...scream arnav...!! My mind has connected the villian and the hero in a kind of a duet...πŸ˜‰ ...the inseperable duo

Edited by eveline - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Arnav is the only person who can stop this marriage which is looking as unstoppable as a tsunami right now. Khushi will be unwittingly sucked into the whirlpool created by Shyam's deviousness, Buaji's lack of judgement n overbearing nature, Bubuji's helplessness, and Garima's weakness.
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: smitar

Arnav is the only person who can stop this marriage which is looking as unstoppable as a tsunami right now. Khushi will be unwittingly sucked into the whirlpool created by Shyam's deviousness, Buaji's lack of judgement n overbearing nature, Bubuji's helplessness, and Garima's weakness.

so true...my heart and my mind feel the same way...the only person who can stop this devil is Arnav...otherwise this monster is unstoppable now...the one person who stood up to him is on his death bed thanx to the pervert and now Khushi...he will not spare her either.

Please please arnav needs to put a stop to this nonsense and rescue Khushi...this logic leads to this weird behaviour...everytime I see Shyam...my mind screams...ArnavπŸ˜†
Edited by eveline - 12 years ago