::Babua ka svayamwar:: RESULTS DECLAREDD-PG 104!!!

deleteaccount thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
(fun post to keep forum busy and remain no. 1)

~welcome~

This incident is taking place after everyone comes to know about Shyam's evil plans and Khushi as well as Rani sahiba leaves him alone

Now he is a decent guy who has visited our forum in search of a bride

Kya aap banenge shyamji ki patni?

~He is ready to fall at your service his full life and will never repeat his dangerous mistake again~

Every one is given a second chance and so is shyam

~  People included ~

Host of show - Neloufer_IPKKND

Groom- shyam  ( please apply for this postion also, u will speak for shyam)

Wife- contestants needed to apply as wife to be

Please start giving your names

About the groom-

Shyam , Shyam Manohar Jha is known as one of the most shameless person but has promised to improve if his new wife will be as cute as khushiji.

age-30

place of birth - kachra dabba

spouses- anjali 

khushi ( was almost)

looks- 

see for yourself ( actually he isnt bad okay)๐Ÿ˜ˆ

~MESSAGE TO CONTESTANTS~

namastay ladkiyon๐Ÿ˜ณ

myself Shyam jha, call me anything 

creeep, snake , shyame,shyamu...u have all rights

heres a hearty namaste to u all

i was actually very horrible , but my saale sahab beat me till my condition was๐Ÿคข and i finally thought of improving..will u please apply for being a bride??

-- see pls dont say no girls..i got such a cute ring for u all๐Ÿ˜ณ

JUST SAY 'YES' ONCE and the cute smile of mine ( in pic below) will be for u forever)๐Ÿ˜ณ

--------------------------------

RULES AND GUIDELINES

- there are a number of rounds (number will be decided later)

- selecton round -after at least a few people give their names , ten or twenty will be selected for the rest of the rounds

- you can quit the show if u think he stinks

- u will be provided with ur marriage dress

- shyam will be kept in chans to ensure safety๐Ÿ˜›

SHAADI KA MANDAP

He will ride a donkey instead of a horse~~~

HIT LIKE BEOFRE YOU MOVE ON๐Ÿ˜ƒ

INDEX

Brides (contestants list --- https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1924215&PID=48004641�

PAGE NO- 1

Round 1-  (question paper) --- 

PAGE NO. 1

PAGE 1

PAGE  104

Edited by neloufer_IPKKND - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deleteaccount thumbnail
THE MEETHI CHOORI CONTESTANTS- BRIDES

MYSELF - neloufer_IPKKND is the host๐Ÿ˜ณ--- and will be speaking on shyams behalf here.. hes a shy darling ol' man nah!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

1- mohini4u  - answers not received- DISQUALIFIED๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ˆ (luky girl)
2- taanu112  - received
3- Kamalika ๐Ÿ˜ˆ- received
4- amiee125   - received 
5- Prinky02-- received
6- coolsabs  - answers received
7- ann_92    answers sent
8 - nadzgirl   answers not received- DISQUALIFIED๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ UR LUCK IS WITH U!๐Ÿ˜ˆ
9- incandescent-    -received
10- _mahi_      -received
11- bua - madhumati-- is idiot ko padhnay hi nahi  aata!!๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ i
12 - aahana1   -received
13- luvtwilight   -received
14 - mahi0809   -received
15- kriya17   -received
16- YPNHK-kifaNno.1   -received
17. murphy369   -received
18. kokila11   -received
19. arhi-sarun   -received
20. shobrakapoor   -received

๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

kaun kaun pg 20-21 par meri shaadi tay kar rahe thay!! woh sab ab yahaan hay!!!๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
deleteaccount thumbnail
Babua ka svayamvar (season 1)๐Ÿ˜Š

Round 1

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

( all questions by babua himself)

(i have pm'd these to people who gave me their names ans brides, rest of you , if you are interested , please pm me your answer๐Ÿ˜ณ)

1-      1-   How dashing do you think I look?

2-      2-   Do you like rajpal yadav better or me?

3-      3-   If we are married, how will u punish me?

4-      4-   Now that  we will get married , if i

a)    a)    Don't wash the dirty bartan (utensils) , what will u do?

b)       b)  I am scared of dark so u have  to light a campfire in my room everyday.Will u do it?

c)      c)  Meet kkg and anji , will u mind?

5-      5-   What is your height?

6-      6-   I know my dressing sense is awesome.what so you say?

7-      7-   What is your favourite dish?

8-      8-   I am secretly in love with Laxmi and her style , will u please be her sautan?

9-      9-   Saale sahib (arnav) beat me so much that I am a langdu ( lame man) again.. will u press my rose-like legs everyday?

10-  Lets see how you edit that pic of mine below~~

or edit these

thats ring's for u my darlings~~~

hey i look so decent in that pic above!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

BY HOST - all of you must have honest replies and pm me as soon as possible~~~

best of luck

..Amina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hahahaha amazing post!
Kachara dabba suits him the best ๐Ÿคฃ
But sadly i don't want to be his wife ๐Ÿ˜ญ im happy single rather than being with him ๐Ÿ˜ก
So girls you've got less competition to be his wife ๐Ÿ˜›
deleteaccount thumbnail
RESULTS and answers FOR ROUND 1 - 

BY KAMALIKA

1. shyamji, u r very handsome, ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

2. who is rajpal yadav, shyamji, u r the best๐Ÿ˜‰
3. after marriage u have to cook, u have to clean room, u have to do everything which a wife do, then i will flirt with another guy, i will invite him and u have to cook for him๐Ÿ˜ณ
4.a. u have to wash dirty barton, if u will not do then i will beat u by this

b. u r scraed of andhera, then i will cut electric line, ๐Ÿ˜†
c. no i dont mind, but u have to introduce me with them and u have to tell them i m ur wife๐Ÿ˜ƒ

5. my height 5 ft 6 inch

6. ya, ur dressing sense is awesome๐Ÿ˜ณ

7. my favorite dish chicken biriyani

8. ok no problem. i also love laxmi

9. i will beat ur leg everyday๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

10. sorry, i cant edit photos

but pls dont reject me. bcoz i want to be ur wife and after marriage u have to...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

BY P4RO

1-      1-   How dashing do you think I look? ๐Ÿคข

2-      2-   Do you like rajpal yadav better or me? ๐Ÿคข

3-      3-   If we are married, how will u punish me? ๐Ÿ˜ก

a)    a)    Don't wash the dirty bartan (utensils) , what will u do?๐Ÿ˜ก

b)       b)  I am scared of dark so u have  to light a campfire in my room everyday.Will u do it?๐Ÿ˜ก

c)      c)  Meet kkg and anji , will u mind?๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข

6-      6-   I know my dressing sense is awesome.what so you say?๐Ÿคข

7-      7-   What is your favourite dish?๐Ÿ˜ก

8-      8-   I am secretly in love with Laxmi and her style , will u please be her sautan?๐Ÿคข

9-      9-   Saale sahib (arnav) beat me so much that I am a langdu ( lame man) again.. will u press my rose-like legs everyday?

๐Ÿคข

oh so those emoticons are ur answers?? u look so sweet!! i will surely select you๐Ÿ˜ณ

BY amiee125

You're sooo dashing that if i put your face in keechad๐Ÿ˜‰ also you will be the most handsome guy in the world...i think that enough to describe the way you loook๐Ÿ˜†

YOOOU...as you're the only one who went behind 2 ladies and not rajpal yadav...no one can ever compete with you โญ๏ธ

Punishing you will be the easiest think for me as i've that much hatred inside me for you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...don't you like surprises? so first agree for the marriage then you can see how i will punish you ๐Ÿ˜›

Give you food in those same bartan...or if it's a dirty glass, then little water i'll put in it and pour on your head so that you feel like it's your haldi ๐Ÿคฃ

b)       b)  I am scared of dark so u have  to light a campfire in my room everyday.Will u do it?

Yeaaah suree, why not??? if you want i can light you also ๐Ÿ˜ˆ and then you'll be glowing in the dark as you'll be burnt

Hahahahaha noo, only your other leg will also go, anyway i don't think you mind staying in the bed as i will take care of you very well soo much that you won't even think about any other girl...buhahahaha

I'm 161cm...im shorter than you so don't worry...perfect match only...age might be a bit problem but if you have sacha pyaar for khushi then for me also you can have...so noo tension okay??

It's sooo awesoome that whenever i see you i feeel like hitting, puking, screaming, stabbing you also...enough of awesomeness i guess...1000/10 for your dressing sense

Fried rice...if you want i'll fry you also, im amazing at it ๐Ÿ˜Ž

8-      8-   I am secretly in love with Laxmi and her style , will u please be her sautan?

Hmmm, okaaay i agree to this condition only, just thinking how she helped khushi from your evil plans and im sure with the gift you gave her(bell) she will torture you just the way i'll do...so she'll be of greaaat help

Infact so much i'll press your 'ROSE-LIKE legs' that after sometime you'll feeel that you don't even have legs left...i can cut it alsooo instead of pressing...im just giving you options you just tell me what all i need to do okay shyamjii

Wo box mein likha he...'I'm too decent ๐Ÿ˜ƒ'

Waise you had to ask about his smile na ๐Ÿ˜ณ...isn't that the best thing about him??

shyams reply--  AWW!!! soo cutee!! u r my wife !! OKAY??๐Ÿ˜ณ

in tht pic..u r making me look like  SUPERMANN!! thnnk u!!!๐Ÿ‘

BY INCANDESCENT๐Ÿ˜ณ

You are dashing enough to make me blind.

2. Yes rajpal is easier on the eyes. I am dazzled by your great looks. I will deal with an average looking rajpal any day.

3. by making you carry madhumati buaji in your arms evreyday and entertain her by singing devotional songs for nand kishore.

4. a) i will serve you dinner in those dirty utensils the next day.

b) campfire?? can i use you as a ladki???

c) i don't mind at all.!! the three of us can torture you together.

5) 5'1"

6) No dear. JP, OP and Daya are better dressed.

7) Anything cooked by KKG and Anjali.

8) But Lakmshi is in love with Arnav. She is going to leave you for Arnav just the way Khushi did. Sorry, But your saala always beats you in the race.

9) Press?? you mean press using the iron?

10) Sorry dear, my editing skills are not good enough to make you look uglier.

SHYAMS REPLY!!!

hpw dARE U say jp op and daya are better dressed?? ๐Ÿ˜ก didnt u see me in my maroon shirt??

nw to punish u!! i will marry u !!! kum to the mandapP!!! NOW!!

BY ANN_92  (( luvd ur answeres too!!))

Round 1

( all questions by babua himself)

1-      1-   How dashing do you think I look? well i ll give 4 on 10๐Ÿคข

2-      2-   Do you like rajpal yadav better or me?very tuff...i d go with rajpal๐Ÿ˜‰

3-      3-   If we are married, how will u punish me? any ytm u annoy me i ll add a huge portrait of arhi happily married in our home...am sure that will slow torture u๐Ÿ˜ณ

a)    a)    Don't wash the dirty bartan (utensils) , what will u do? i ll pur thr ditrty pot over ur pretty little head and wont take it of until u swear to wash them

b)       b)  I am scared of dark so u have  to light a campfire in my room everyday.Will u do it? i might if i am in a good mood๐Ÿ˜ญ

c)      c)  Meet kkg and anji , will u mind? no i don't but i am sure arnie boy will..so he ll take care of that small prob for me

5-      5-   What is your height? 5 feet 5 inch

6-      6-   I know my dressing sense is awesome.what so you say? ya thats the only thng caguely good abt u๐Ÿ‘

7-      7-   What is your favourite dish? fried rice

8-      8-   I am secretly in love with Laxmi and her style , will u please be her sautan? gladly tho i do feel sorry for mutton 

9-      9-   Saale sahib (arnav) beat me so much that I am a langdu ( lame man) again.. will u press my rose-like legs everyday? ur legs are not rose and i will do it if u press my pretty legs everyday ๐Ÿ˜†

well shyam ji u look too pretty i dont have to make u more handsum ๐Ÿคฃ no seriusly nelo i dont know hw to edit ๐Ÿ˜Š

hoping babua wil reject me lol tc

AWW!!! i wont reject u ! so dont feel depressed or tensed! and i will preess ur pretty legs DAILY๐Ÿ˜ณ

u r tal hun!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

fr u baby darling cutieee๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

by shyam________________________

BY PRINKY02  (thnk u pinky dii!!!! wat answersss!๐Ÿคฃ) 

1-   How dashing do you think I look?

- very dashing that i feel like strangling you to death๐Ÿ˜†

- neither - both villains!๐Ÿ˜†

- boil you up to death๐Ÿ˜†

- wash you up til your skin gets dry and no one will recognize you๐Ÿ˜†

- no.. i'll burn you first so that light becomes brighter๐Ÿ˜†

- no, i don't mind. you've hurt them both a lot nah.. i'm taking revenge for them๐Ÿ˜†

- uh.. nah.. ๐Ÿ˜†

- poison or girls or women!๐Ÿ˜†

- go ahead, i wanna leave u!๐Ÿ˜†

- ok.. be ready for it!๐Ÿ˜†

shyams reply!! hey my dear wifee!! cool answerss!๐Ÿ‘

BY taanu112

-as dashing as a hippo looks if u know what i mean!๐Ÿ˜†

-none i like srk!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

-hmmm by any possible means of torturing  u!๐Ÿ˜ก

-u wont get food to eat so u better wash them if u want to be alive!๐Ÿคข

-how abt lightng u ??๐Ÿ˜‰

-yeah! i just need an excuse to trash u !๐Ÿ˜†

-5'4(i think)

-its yuckkk!๐Ÿคข

-hmmm i like everything thats tasty!

-ummm wats sautan? well watever it is ! NO!

-sure with hammer or a bat!๐Ÿ˜†

10-  Lets see how you edit that pic of mine below~

here it is!

hey i look so decent in that pic above!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

BY COOLSABS

1-      1-   How dashing do you think I look?-just like a creppy frog...my prince

2-      2-   Do you like rajpal yadav better or me?-darling I don't wanna hurt you but to be true Rajpal Yadav...๐Ÿ˜†

3-      3-   If we are married, how will u punish me?-By helping ASR and Khusi to get married soon and by asking buaji to give you a jhappi and a pappi...muahh...she suits you the most...

a)    a)    Don't wash the dirty bartan (utensils) , what will u do?-nothing...just will throw them on you...

b)       b)  I am scared of dark so u have  to light a campfire in my room everyday.Will u do it?-surely...but if I feel lack of fuel then I'll surely thorw you in the campfire...

c)      c)  Meet kkg and anji , will u mind?-never...cause KKG is in love with ASR already and I'll fix someone with Anji also...so no problem...

5-      5-   What is your height?-1.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 inch only...

6-      6-   I know my dressing sense is awesome.what so you say?-your every pair of shirt and trouser look like school uniform

7-      7-   What is your favourite dish?-umm...Shaymu ki varta and stuffed Shyamu

8-      8-   I am secretly in love with Laxmi and her style , will u please be her sautan?-ya I love mutton curry...

9-      9-   Saale sahib (arnav) beat me so much that I am a langdu ( lame man) again.. will u press my rose-like legs everyday?-Ya but you have to buy a roadroller for it...

BY AAHANA1

1-      1-   How dashing do you think I look? You like as dashing as a pig ๐Ÿ˜ณ

2-      2-   Do you like rajpal yadav better or me? I prefer Rajpal yadav, at least he can make me laugh ๐Ÿ˜†

3-      3-   If we are married, how will u punish me? I will tell Arnav that today you were talking about khushi in a pervy way. He will see what shd be done to you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Shyamwa you like this punishment? 

4-      4-   Now that  we will get married , if i ( oho we won't get married, stop dreaming)

a)    a)    Don't wash the dirty bartan (utensils) , what will u do? I will wash you instead of the utensild ๐Ÿ˜ก

b)       b)  I am scared of dark so u have  to light a campfire in my room everyday.Will u do it? Why do you need campfire? Get electricity in your house dumb shyamu. ๐Ÿ˜•

c)      c)  Meet kkg and anji , will u mind? Why will i mind? but there will be Arnav there. Think 10 times before you go shyamwa ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

5-      5-   What is your height? First tell me your height ๐Ÿ˜†

6-      6-   I know my dressing sense is awesome.what so you say? Hahaha Your soo funny. Stop joking shyamu ๐Ÿ˜ณ

7-      7-   What is your favourite dish? Well i don't have a specific fav dish but i would like to make a new dish and its name is, Shyam babua ka bharta โญ๏ธ

8-      8-   I am secretly in love with Laxmi and her style , will u please be her sautan? Omg really? Poor laxmi, i need to warn her 

9-      9-   Saale sahib (arnav) beat me so much that I am a langdu ( lame man) again.. will u press my rose-like legs everyday? I will get a bulldozer and will make it role on your legs. You'r legs will be automatically pressed ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Shyam even if i edit your pic you will still looking dashing like a pig ๐Ÿท ๐Ÿ˜ณ

deleteaccount thumbnail

ROUND 1 - test results (cont

BY YPNHK-KIFANno.1

1-  Not very'.

2-  He is definitely more funnier, so YES!

3-  By making you do ALL the housework 24/7, you only get a break when I say so. ACTUALLY marriage itself should be punishment enough! 

4a)  Chuck em at you!

b)     No, I'll get you to teach yourself how to do it, so YOU can do it :)

c)     No way! At least they'd be better company than you, dear, kind, husband...

5-     5 ft 5 inches?

6-     Actually for once, it's not too bad.

7-     Burgers and Chips! 

8-    Uh uh, no way! Just get married once and to her O.K.

9-    Rose-like? Hello! Who are you kidding, you can do that yourself too! OH! Arnav beat you up'ah!  Arnav! He's so lovely isn't he? ๐Ÿ˜

10-  Sorry Shyamji, I won't edit a picture below, because guess what!? I've already edited some other pictures of you from before in a special Shyam Album, so I'll just show you one of those! 

So there you go Shyam Babua! Take your pic! Let the best girl win! 

ANSWERS FROM anodaksgfan

1-How dashing do you think I look?u r so dashing that ive to use a dashboard to protect myself..!if u ask this again im surely dashing(running) away.
2- Do you like rajpal yadav better or me?see i like light humored ppl so him..!!
3-If we are married, how will u punish me?haha..!!dnt even ask!i wont leave any stone unturnd to break ur head wth it!
4-Now that we will get married , if i
a) Don't wash the dirty bartan (utensils) , what will u do?laxmi k bartan me kha lena,woh chat chat k saaf rakhti hai(u love her too)
bI am scared of dark so u have to light a campfire in my room everyday.Will u do it?itni mehnat kyun,v can always light u up..
c)Meet kkg and anji ,will u mind?no of course i wont
5-What is your height?
6-I know my dressing sense is awesome.what so you say?aweful!!!no come on y wud i say that..?
7-What is your favourite dish?paneer and chicken!
8-I am secretly in love with Laxmi and her style , will u please be her sautan?ya sure aur saale sahab tumhare sautan ka jo bhi male hota hai woh raenge..!!u wont mind i know!!
9-Saale sahib (arnav) beat me so much that I am a langdu ( lame man) again.. will u press my rose-like legs everyday?no no ill tell arnav to break ur legs cmpletely na raenge pair(legs) na hoga dard..
10-cant edit ur pics..!!tumpe itna time waste..naah..!

SHYAMS REPLY- pati ke liye kuch karna tym waste nahin hota hay!!!!
aur tumhari height kahan hay darling!๐Ÿ˜ก

BY _mahi_

1-   How dashing do you think I look? - oh my shyamu .. you are so dashing that i have to close my eyes when i look at you and say sorry to my eyes for gazillion times for hurting them

2-      2-   Do you like rajpal yadav better or me? - ofcouse you my stinking devil.. after all its not him who is being a snake in the grass for ArHi.. its you.. my hawtt kameena

3-      3-   If we are married, how will u punish me? - oh me?? i would tie your hands and feet with wires that have sharp things on them u know.. n then i would put my most stinking socks in your mouth.. after that i will roll you like  a football and play with you all day every day..

a)    a)    Don't wash the dirty bartan (utensils) , what will u do? - i will make you eat in the same old dishes and would make you lick them.. n then i will put all your clothes in those used dishes..

b)       b)  I am scared of dark so u have  to light a campfire in my room everyday.Will u do it? - ofcourse i will.. n instead of burning woods n stuff,,  i would first cut your limbs apart n burn them everyday.. ofcourse a lot of devils would be screaming inside you but i can manage for my babeyyy

c)      c)  Meet kkg and anji , will u mind? - no ofcourse. not at all.. but i will make sure you go in your "what the" state in front of them..

5-      5-   What is your height? - im enough tall to hold your ears in one of my hand and slap you with the another while looking straight into your eyes..

6-      6-   I know my dressing sense is awesome.what so you say? - oh i m speechless.. every time i need to wake up.. i become fond of your clothes.. so stinky.. u know.. even jai parkash feels proud to have better clothes n dressing style than you..

7-      7-   What is your favourite dish? - shyam's kabab with spicy chutney on it..

8-      8-   I am secretly in love with Laxmi and her style , will u please be her sautan? - yeah ofcourse.. that will be a good way for Nani to keep an eye on you.. i accept Laxmi as my fav sautan

9-      9-   Saale sahib (arnav) beat me so much that I am a langdu ( lame man) again.. will u press my rose-like legs everyday? - i guess your legs are like stems of rose flower.. with so many thorns.. so i will get a hammer everyday n beat the crap out of your legs everyday..

SHYAMS REPLY

OMG!!! i actually look like a vampire in that!! now i look one of my kind! thnk u mahi darling..will u be my wifes sautan?

BY KRIYA17

1-      1-   How dashing do you think I look?                                                                                    extremely dashing that west indians look better than u๐Ÿ˜ณ

2-      2-   Do you like rajpal yadav better or me? yes...rajpal ji is my dream date๐Ÿ˜ƒ

3-      3-   If we are married, how will u punish me?ill not do anything but use household things  like jhaadu and bhanda to beat u...is that ok?๐Ÿ˜ณ

a)    a)    Don't wash the dirty bartan (utensils) , what will u do?neither ill wash nor cook coze the plates r unwashed...dont worry why r restaurants open for ji?๐Ÿ˜‰

b)       b)  I am scared of dark so u have  to light a campfire in my room everyday.Will u do it?sure its my dharam to look after u...ill give u a glass of milk every night and after drinking it u wont know anything till next morning(in my mind-i'll add sleeping pills in ur milk๐Ÿ˜ˆ)

c)      c)  Meet kkg and anji , will u mind?no problem...ill let u meet them(in my mind-even i have a boyfriend to meet when ur away๐Ÿ˜†)

5-      5-   What is your height?just 5 feet (in mind-im 5 feet 6 inch but ill never tell u๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰)

6-      6-   I know my dressing sense is awesome.what so you say?really awesome...whose ur dress designer?manish malhotra?๐Ÿ˜›

7-      7-   What is your favourite dish?karele ke sabzi...ill make it daily for u...everyone says i make this sabzi so well...hope u'll also like it ji๐Ÿ˜ณ

8-      8-   I am secretly in love with Laxmi and her style , will u please be her sautan?sure why not...i can save my budget by cutting off the money spent on milk evey month๐Ÿ‘

9-      9-   Saale sahib (arnav) beat me so much that I am a langdu ( lame man) again.. will u press my rose-like legs everyday?sure...ill press it so well that ull never need to think of getting up from the bed hereafter๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰

10-  Lets see how you edit that pic of mine below~~not doing editing coze whatever i do u'll look the same right?๐Ÿ˜ณbadsoorat๐Ÿคขi mean hot,handsome and dashing as alwaysโญ๏ธ

SHYAMS - tum kitna cuteee flirting karti ho darling!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

BY MURPHY369

1-   How dashing do you think I look?

Itna dashing ki, aankhen band kar leti hoon, in case I don't burst them by your looks, you know what I mean!

Obviously you!! Rajpal toh apke samne chooha hain chooha! Kaha aap aur kaha woh!

punishment toh mujhe milegi, apko kyun? 

I will wash you, so that you wash them๐Ÿ˜ƒ

My eyes are enough for them๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Nah! It means I get to see Arnav as well, jao jao!๐Ÿ˜

5 feet, 4 inches, I am a 13 YEAR OLD!!๐Ÿฅฑ

Kis designer ki hain, I must say samajh seva ke liye usne acche kapro ko dusron ke loya chod diya๐Ÿ˜†

Your brain, though I know it's tasteless, par tumhare paas rahe ya na rahe, kya faraq padhta hain?๐Ÿ˜ณ

what's sautan? and love with laxmi, you don't deserve her, poor baby Laxmi!๐Ÿ˜ญ

kaho toh Arnav ke baare mein sochte sochte rose like legs ko petals samjah ke tear bhi kar sakti hoon? what say, na rahega baas, na bajegi basoori!

shyams reply-  tum meri patni banne ke laayak ho!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

answers FROM ARHI-SARUN

1- How dashing do you think I look?

Dashing? Dashing is not the right word. Ask me how much of a kameena you are

2- 2- Do you like rajpal yadav better or me?

of course rajpal yadav...did you ever see a mirror 

3- 3- If we are married, how will u punish me?

marriage to me will be a punishment itself, how much more do you want?

4- 4- Now that we will get married , if i

a) a) Don't wash the dirty bartan (utensils) , what will u do?

Khushi ke miss chamko detergent se teri dhulayi karoon gi 

b) b) I am scared of dark so u have to light a campfire in my room everyday.Will u do it?

oh i don't mind at all, but one condition, you will have to sleep in the fire

c) c) Meet kkg and anji , will u mind?

not at all...in fact they will help me beat you to pulp

5- 5- What is your height?

kyun? mujse shaadi karni hai yaan meri height se?

6- 6- I know my dressing sense is awesome.what so you say?

don't mind, but even a beggar dresses better than you

7- 7- What is your favourite dish?

Shyam ka bhartha...would you like some?

8- 8- I am secretly in love with Laxmi and her style , will u please be her sautan?

saale, us bechari bakri ko bhi nahin chodega?

9- 9- Saale sahib (arnav) beat me so much that I am a langdu ( lame man) again.. will u press my rose-like legs everyday?

haan haan, kyun nahin? i will also press your neck

10- Lets see how you edit that pic of mine below

i made the pics disappear, like you will disappear soon

tum mujhse door jaana chahti ho??? par kyun?? main itna dashing hoon!!!

BY SHOBRAKAPOOR

1- 1- How dashing do you think I look? u look really awesme! beautiful! {guess its opposite day}

2- 2- Do you like rajpal yadav better or me? shyam ji sach kahe toh rajpal ji achi. sry kya hena ki hum bahut frank hai
3- 3- If we are married, how will u punish me? i wont give u food nd instead i'll make u clean toilet, wash plates , massage my legs...{the list goes on...}

a) a) Don't wash the dirty bartan (utensils) , what will u do? i'll sla p u

b) b) I am scared of dark so u have to light a campfire in my room everyday.Will u do it? yes nd i'll juz go to arnav's house!

c) c) Meet kkg and anji , will u mind? no no! i'll juz make u work overtym when u come back home. dekho mein kithni achi hai!

5- 5- What is your height? hmm 164 cm

6- 6- I know my dressing sense is awesome.what so you say? bahut acha. pink will suit u lol

7- 7- What is your favourite dish? gulab jammun

8- 8- I am secretly in love with Laxmi and her style , will u please be her sautan? nahi im so busy!

9- 9- Saale sahib (arnav) beat me so much that I am a langdu ( lame man) again.. will u press my rose-like legs everyday? i'll put hot water in ur legs! only for u ispecial!

10- sry neulo no tym 4 editin! y u did this to me! u think im suitin for shyam! nahi i cant tolerate this

SHYAMS REPLY-
aray no problem edit nahi kiya to!!!i will always be in ur heart!luv u darling!๐Ÿ˜ณ

by KOKILA 11

1- 1- How dashing do you think I look? itna dashing larka maine zindagi main nay deyka

2- 2- Do you like rajpal yadav better or me? rajpal kaun..aik minute mujhay google karnay do..acha vho rajpal, i used to dream about marrying rajpal ab tho bas aap nay hamari need chura li

3- 3- If we are married, how will u punish me? pehlay tho...will smack you with my shoe, make you eat jalebi 'till you turn sticky and orange and make you catch cholera and die! see that's not too harsh na

a) a) Don't wash the dirty bartan (utensils) , what will u do? thumko pyaar say DAKHA maardoon gi..bas

b) b) I am scared of dark so u have to light a campfire in my room everyday.Will u do it? arey, for you i will light your bed and pillow for you..you won't be frightened i promise

c) c) Meet kkg and anji , will u mind? no no, i'm perfect patni, you visit them at night and i make you slave during the day..simple!

5- 5- What is your height? thumay kya! you just need larki to get married, so why ask questions

6- 6- I know my dressing sense is awesome.what so you say? i've seen better dressed chimps, but you are seriously unique though

7- 7- What is your favourite dish? oh your already ready don't worry i will teach you how to make it ok

8- 8- I am secretly in love with Laxmi and her style , will u please be her sautan? same here i secretly love laxmi...we have soo much in common

9- 9- Saale sahib (arnav) beat me so much that I am a langdu ( lame man) again.. will u press my rose-like legs everyday? aik aurat ka khwaab hota hai aik langdu dude! 

I find you so dashing that I have given you the title of 'The Rakshas of my dreams'... Aap ki nightmares nay meri raaton ki neend haram kar di hai๐Ÿ˜†

Rajpal who??... How can anyone stand a chance before you my slimy-ness!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I will regularly do your dhulai with shoes, belan, etc etc to keep your ghost of eyeing unmarried girls in control heheh

I won't let you sleep a wink if you don't wash the dirty dishes!๐Ÿคฃ

I'll put you among the woods and light a campfire on you ๐Ÿคฃ

No, I won't mind... After all I also need someone to gossip about you!... would you mind if I bring a soutan on you?๐Ÿคฃ

5'5

Of course its awesome... I leaks slimy-ness, cheapness, lustiness, lecher-ness!!.. Never seen a guy with so many qualities!!... Main toh dhanye hogai...Now I can do to teerat yatra!!๐Ÿคฃ

Noodles

Sure, you're the perfect choice for her!!... While she feeds on grass... Aap aur larkiyon ko ghass daal saktay hain! ๐Ÿคฃ

I'll keep a maid for your rose-like legs ๐Ÿคข...Assuming she doesn't get nauseous from it๐Ÿคฃ..(Mahi secretly thinks: Why don't I press Arnav's legs โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ƒ)

u r my wife or arnavs??๐Ÿ˜•

BY pooh_91

nelo il hate u for dragging me into this ๐Ÿ˜›

to those of u who dont know me...im priya

when priyanka is forgiven for killing 7 muje ek marne ka hake bantha na..who better than shyam ๐Ÿ˜ก'social service karna achi baat hai ๐Ÿ˜‰

here goes my retorts to the questions his stupid brain demands:

1)now wat can i say about the oh soo handsome u ๐Ÿคข'.. you've got looks tat can potentially kill people'literally'.they demand goggles ๐Ÿ˜Ž

and when u smile mujhe john heder yaad aa jatha hai ๐Ÿ˜†

2)uske saath na thoda height problem ho jayegi'.jay bachan ki tarah stool use karna padega ๐Ÿ˜†'ways bhi jab tum samne ho toh koi aur dikhayi bhi nazi detha(im blinded by that face of urs) ๐Ÿคข

3)surprise bhi toh hona chahiye shaadi main ๐Ÿ˜‰'pehle batha dhungi toh baad main muje maza kaise aayaga ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

4)a)u will be fed pedigree' ๐Ÿ˜†

b)only if u promise to jump into it'.i shall see to it that the electricity is cut ๐Ÿ˜‰

c)sure only if u can run faster than the dogs i let out to chase after you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ'i have to warn you cause they have razor sharp teeth and u hav 1 functional limb ๐Ÿ˜†

5)5'10" lambhi hoon but its better tat way'.i don't hav to look up to u 

6)its perfect ๐Ÿคข'only if u could be caged in the zoo ๐Ÿท'..maybe u should consider lakshmi's designer since you admire her urself ๐Ÿ˜†

7)practicing to be the perfect slave '..ul get to mine later but the vulchers  love human meat ๐Ÿ˜ก

8)im open to that but i hope u wouldn't mind sharing its food and bed ๐Ÿ˜†

9)im upset that he wasn't unable to finish off watt he started '.but worry not i will train lakshmi  so that she uses your legs instead of a treadmill ๐Ÿ˜Š'.this would help her maintain her petite figure โญ๏ธ

10)(il mail the images latr)...i had to do this in a hurry

a personal message to the judges:i will promise to save the society from this slimeball..please give me a chanceโ˜บ๏ธ

kitnay cute answers hay or nelo ko maaf kardena..mere liye itna kar rahi hay MERI PYAARI BEHNAโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

BY LUVTWILIGHT

seriously your looks could give someone a heart attack,your looks really do kill,literally

both look almost the same ๐Ÿ˜†

by making you do all the houshold chores and you will also do my homework(as i am still in school๐Ÿ˜ณ)

tumhe doh doongi (i will beat you up pretty bad!!)

ohhh...kkk... why don't you just jump in that campfire..

of course not..i am relieved that i will have some company while i am beating you up ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰

5 5''

you will always be welcomed to join a circus becuz of your really good dressing sense

pizza

why not,but then you will share the room with her,and give me my own room where i would be able to sleep freely without any "mein mein'' and your non sense..

how if i strangle you, you would be free of of your saale saab

deleteaccount thumbnail
cumm ppl!! shyam will feel badd~
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
donkey pe bethke aayega instead of the horse!
deleteaccount thumbnail
Originally posted by: ratilal22192

donkey pe bethke aayega instead of the horse!

nyc ideaa!!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
deleteaccount thumbnail
aayiee!! gadhe ke liye padhariyee!!