HIT THE CHASKA METER GUYS!!

MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This is a reminder to one and all!! If you want to see D3 at the very top.. Make sure you hit the CHASKA METER at all times when you LOG IN to comment..We need to keep doing this as a collective effort. It cannot happen only with a few people contributing!

Please also read TASHA4EVER's Topic "MY FORUMS".  She suggests that please hit the STAR BUTTON ⭐️next to the the tab at top of this window at the very top that says "MY FORUMS" This also increases the show's ratings!!. The link to her Thread is https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1923514

Please post link to India forums with instructions to other fan pages on a DAILY Basis.. so more and more people are aware of it

PLEASE NOTE: THE ONLY REASON WE GET BTS SEGMENTS FOR D3 IS BECAUSE OF HOW POPULAR A SHOW's RATINGS ARE ON THIS FORUM!.. If the RATINGS DROP, THE WE MAY NOT GET AS MANY BTS INTERVIEWS!!

As many are aware.. SBS/SBB dont cover D3 at all!!! We are all relying on IFORUMS to give us what we want.. Interviews, BTS Segments, access to D3 cast so forth so on.. So we really really need to Maintain the show's ratings and try to INCREASE IT!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Well said👏 Also for people that have FB pages please post this on your walls...because this not about just IF anymore its about the Behind The Scenes videos
Kriyanshfever thumbnail
Love u D3... U guys realy rock... Kriyansh love u alot.. Dasprate 4 2day epi..
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
love D3 they are just fab. they should be top 5
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

i agreee wid u,..!! i ve added d3 in my forums as well!!

i ve pg 4 olmost ol serials bt not of d3 otherwise i ll surely promote d forum,...!!

plz fb walooo do promote d3,..we need more fans!!

..Rish.. thumbnail
D3 is the best...n is ofcourse on the top... for me atleast!! :)
Kriyanshfever thumbnail
🥳 love u kriyansh.. i realy wanna dance duet by kriyansh.. ply D3 do sum thing
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
n also plz visit the celebrity page n comment on it this will increase their rank
SugarCubes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yaa, wil surely do it nd d3 wil b on top cz it deserves 2 b dere!!!! Cn u help me of how shud I add d3 at "my forums".. Plzzz.. I'm nt aware of dat..
..Rish.. thumbnail
Its on number 16... :) 👏
Yay!! 😆