My SP Event Experience - DD galore!!

starchase thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hope you all are not bored from meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, well lots of people were asking how my experience was. In one sentence. IT WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE. not only did i see dd perform but she also waved at me. DD was only about 7 metres away from me πŸ˜‰, Firstly after driving to the arena, I got lost like 3 times haha, coz I have not drove to London on me own LOL, nearly beat my sister up coz she messed the sat nav up 🀣
But when i got there, alot of works are going around in the arena, so me and my sister could not find the direction leading there, until we heard the Star parivaar tune πŸ˜† then we ran there lmao. When we first got on the arena, it was not that many people, but in a matter of minutes the entire arena was packed. I turned around and looked and was like WOOAHHH.πŸ˜†

So the show commenced Karan Singh Pangali performed first ' He was amazing' , all the girls were going mad hahaha

Then the two jodi's performed, suhana and ishaan got more of response between them.

And then came DD, when she lifted the ghoonghat, I screamed and so did everyone else i guess 🀣 the was a load roar from the back of the arena πŸ˜†

I think Drashti was quite amazed and she danced with all her heart and soul as she always does. BUT I MUST SAY A LIVE PERFORMANCE IS 1000000000 TIMES BETTER THAN ON TV.

Then came rahat fateh ali khan. I must say this man was the most applauded, he got a standing ovation at the beginning and end of his performance. While he was performing. DD and the rest came out to watch him perform too. About three women from the back came running to give gifts but were turned away by the security. This is when ragini waved at me through the baracade she was only 2 metres away lol (sorry on my metre talk 🀣)

Drashti then lifted her BB and put it up like thrice to take pics of the crowd in the arena. They then had to go in.

Then when rahat was performing to 'tere mast mast do nain' I saw DD on the side of the stage left hand side, with ishaan and roshni. DD done a little cute dance. I dont think most people saw as they wer watching rahat, but i did and continued to wave and blow kisses 🀣

I would say they all got a fabulous response, but for me DD stole the show, She looked absolutely stunning and her back is defo a sexy back 🀣 love you DD.

Right me off to bed now πŸ˜†
Edited by salma434 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful experience and the videosπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Need I say "I am jealous"πŸ˜‰
WOW, You had an amazing day πŸ˜›

I wish, I could be there too πŸ˜” but it is fine as One day I will meet my GurTi πŸ˜³

Thanks for making this post dear =))
starchase thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful experience and the videosπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Need I say "I am jealous"πŸ˜‰

aww ur welcome hun xxx aww πŸ˜†
No way we are bored of you...not at all! 😳

Once again thank you so much for sharing your experience with us all. What an amazing day you had; one you will never forget.
amni375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hear Hear Maanetians and Gurtians,  it's official  Salma has confirmed that Drashti's back is definitely Sexy Back.

Thanks for sharing your experience.  I am glad you got to meet our DD. 
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
you are the lucky one to see the event and she waved at you...wow...DD must be dancing while Rahet fath ali khan was performing on "TERE MAST MAST DO NAIN" I wish DD remembered this same song sequence with GC...it was portrayed perfectly on both of them...😳
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wowww..omggg I'm totally jealous of you right now πŸ˜†

That wasn't boring at all Sallu .. this was amazing just to read..and thankyou so much for the pics..gives us a visual look to the way you described it too .. love you for sharing your experience with us in detail! Felt like I was there :)

I was ROFLing at the way you got lost and followed the SP tune LOLLL the one where its like pamapamamaparesaa pareresa ohhh ?? 🀣

Z
Salma - can you please let folks know to hit the +1 above your 1st post, below your subject/topic.  ThanksπŸ€—
tptwi thumbnail
Thank you for sharing your AMAZING experience and the videos😊