Positive change in gala family.

Posted: 12 years ago
Yes, ye huina bat. M talking abt kastur . The way kastur explained thngs to bapji, i thnk that he will allow women 2 hav food with men. Kastur will bring revolution in family. C will change bapji including mohan. Want 2 c positivity or i can say normal behavior bet sas bahu. Hope cv don't drag unnessary negetivity nd sazish bet kastur nd saroj. M just loving the way c is behaving with mohan. C is so inocent nd wat 2 say abt HC EXPRESIONS. M speechless. Wo epi dur nahi hai jab kastur ka dil tod dega mohan apne sabdo ke war se.!
If he allows them to eat with them after one explanation from her am gonna hate it cause it will be too unreal ... any change is always subtle and only then you find it real ... if kastur explains something and baapji agrees to it instantly it will be too unreal actually
If he accepts, it so does not go with baapji's attitude. Kastur will bring a change and i think this is her first step towards rejection towards that change, but she wont stop trying.
Knowing Baapji, I wouldn't be surprised if he asks Kastur how dare she speak up, being a woman.  But then say, I will let it go because you are new.

I kind of would love for Mohan to rub this in Baapji's face.😆  Baapji was the one who chose Kastur and insisted on her, after all.
Edited by likarsh - 12 years ago
Hmmm..! By seing bapji xpreson don't seems he won't agree. Nd that will make saroj even more angry.
If Baapji will agree then it is completely wrong.  If he changes his behaviour then I can not digest it Who follows rules for long and change in once lecture.  
I loved the fact that in her own simple way, without sounding defiant or
arrogant, Kastur managed to voice her opinion to Baapji and by this literally make her entry of change in the household. Good going Kastur.
if baapji agrees widin 1 explanation den, hw will MOHAN nd SAROJ react??? leave dem, hw will we d pankhas react😡??? hp d CVs doesn't show sumthing lame nd illogical like dis nd den MOHAN will go nd thank kastur🤢!!! hp they keep MOHAN nd BAAPJI as they r , nd slowly make dem get effected by kastur!!
I do not think Baapji will agree right away.   I think it' too early
i want that process to be slow.  After one short lecture I do not think Baapju will change and if he changes right away then it will be not realistic.  Person does not change overnight.   

If it happen quich then good to see how Saroj will react