NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
it was too emotional poor akshi felt really bad 4 her  
sameera_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AvniMaheshwari

Really!!Today Naitik ws strange towards Akshara..He dint even hv 1 min to say Bye😡Akshara was waiting for him for such a long time she even tried to talk to him bt he ws too sleepy😡😡And after dat he ws busy in his phone..😔

haan akshara ko bye khne k  liye 1 min nhi thalekin use amirta se baat krne  k tym tha woh bhi room k bahaar aakr aise kya baat krni thi jo akshara ksaamne nhi kr skta tha
__VJ__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Today De whole ambience and the Background score was  also so gloomy dat it added up to melancholic mood on de whole... Edited by vink - 12 years ago
ammu4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
main ne aaj ka episode abhi tak nahi dekha... just read ur discussions  lagtha hai bohthi emotonal episode hai...naitik ko kya hogaya hai???vo aise nahi tha...naitik ithna busy kyu hai???...dt want 2 see naitik like dis...jaldi se ye trak khatam karlo cv's..we dt want di track
shruthi.sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _naksh_raz

haan the night scene made me cry..i had to shut the door...why Naitik..when she went for his hand he left and she remember the cuddling and all...uffh...yeh Naitik sudhar kyun nahi jaate.

Akshara tu maike chalija..and play with Ananya..You will recieve better treatment

that's rite.akshi shud go back to her mother's place,tab janab ko akal ayega.it's better if akshi goes to her maika wen naitik is in jaipur.wen he comes back,wen he won't see akshara,he will definately run to her.
I felt like giving Akshi tight hug🤗 she needed that...she was feeling so low emotionally...
__VJ__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

I felt like giving Akshi tight hug🤗 she needed that...she was feeling so low emotionally...

Commendable acting... dose expressions came naturally...

same here Ashi.. That n8 scn made me cry.. Even morning scene where aksh was talking to herself was also so emotional..
and whats hurting me the most is in the precap naitik didnt even look upset.. Edited by pari1508 - 12 years ago
-Nasreen- thumbnail

akshara apna rono control karahi hai agar woh bardash katam hogay akshara ko rono start hojayga really night scence was sooo touch wisay naitik ek bara  kaha meri aksahra itani be trouble kyun ho par aja naitik tho bahut he badal gaya really aja naitik😡 ko itna hate kiya  kay kahu
Originally posted by: vink

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Commendable acting... dose expressions came naturally...</font>

Hina is mindblowing when it comes to emotional scenes... 👏 I always say this she don't act...she lives the character Akshara... 👏