Its one big happy family on sets te of SGP-article

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This is an article that is from the "site that cannot be named"πŸ˜† but its soo nice that iam pasting it...Shounak please edit it if u want...πŸ˜†

It's one big happy family on the sets of Sasural Genda Phool

Entertainment industry has a huge history when it comes to great rivalries and controversies. It is a task to come up with a coordinated group with identical visions in this business, where people just hunt for reasons to trip each other down. But as they say, there's always an exception. If you intend to witness and realise the real meaning of bonhomie, then just visit the sets of Ravi Ojha's Sasural Genda Phool on Star Plus.

The sets of Sasural… is always a happy-go-lucky place to be. Be it a spot boy or the lead actor, everyone has a gala time during the shoots.

For Ragini Khanna, who plays the character of Suhana in the show, the cast & crew of Sasural… is like a second family. "Whenever I leave home for work I think I will miss my family, but as soon as I reach the sets, it feels like a second home. I have lots of fun with everyone," said the actress who is known for her contagious laughter which spreads all around the sets.

Furthermore, the cast & crew of the show certainly believe in the funda, "A family that eats together, stays together". Everyone joins in like a big happy family and shares lunch.

"It's true. Everyone gathers in one room and pounces on the food like a hungry tiger. One may remember the scene from the old Amitabh Bachhan classic, Satte Pe Satte. However, I hate Jay Soni. He always takes away food from my plate and doesn't even say sorry (laughs)," confesses the veteran actor Mahesh Thakur who essays the role of Suhana's father, Kamal Kishor Bajpai.

We did catch hold of Jay Soni – who plays the role of Suhana's husband, Ishaan Kahyap – and asked him about the breezy ambience on the sets.

"It's crazy on the sets here. We all have a blast and it is so much fun that here is no work pressure at all. I enjoy the most during the lunch time. We work for 24 hours and it doesn't feel tiring at all."

It's a rare case wherein the reel life family gets along so well in the real life as well. Kudos to the actors of Sasural Genda Phool for spreading joy and happiness for more than one and half year now

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Please dont report this post..pleaseee..

This is fantastic..and defo not made of plastic..100% real authentic people!πŸ˜ƒ

Loved the whole article..πŸ˜ƒ

thanks for sharing!
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .sb.

Please dont report this post..pleaseee..

This is fantastic..and defo not made of plastic..100% real authentic people!πŸ˜ƒ

Loved the whole article..πŸ˜ƒ

thanks for sharing!

yeah yeah...please dont report this post...just PM shounak...πŸ˜†

i loved this article yar...its soo true...and we can feel the bonding the SGP cast and crew shares whenever we see them offscreen...and thats reflected on the onscreen as well...😊
A picture speaks a thousand words...and its so true..see the picture..everyone looks so heart warming and so close knit..i have seen interviews of everyone during episode celebrations..and I mus say..they are the MOST ELEGANT family on Star Parivaar!I mean not the chichorapanti and allπŸ˜†but whenever they arrive offscreen..they are like so elegant and classy...from meethi to daadi..remember this year's SPA red carpet?where they came in the gondolas and all..everyone looked classy and elegant and not shimmery gift wrappers!πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
lovable_ragzfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for sharing such a wonderful article😊
I Love SGP family both Onscreen & offscreen... they are too good😊
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Like SGP, humara forum bhi aise thara hain...nice super close family, 100% authentic concentrated orange juice. Please shake well before drinking. πŸ€£
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .sb.

A picture speaks a thousand words...and its so true..see the picture..everyone looks so heart warming and so close knit..i have seen interviews of everyone during episode celebrations..and I mus say..they are the MOST ELEGANT family on Star Parivaar!I mean not the chichorapanti and allπŸ˜†but whenever they arrive offscreen..they are like so elegant and classy...from meethi to daadi..remember this year's SPA red carpet?where they came in the gondolas and all..everyone looked classy and elegant and not shimmery gift wrappers!πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

@bold..🀣 yeah..even in award functions..we can see the family together, enjoying and cheering...i loved that headlines today interview of ragini where the sets was shown...and how the family was sitting together and having lunch...and the same thing was said as to how jay eats everyone's food...πŸ˜† and also liked the bonding each one shares with others offscreen...Jiten-Shyam, Soorajji-Ragini...that was one of the best interviews...😊
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Shweta, looks like you're a real sucker for unity, family, bonding between friends and family type of stuff. I can just imagine you lecturing your own kids about family related stuff. πŸ˜†
-Ruhee- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing...
Really... our sgp family is best(est)..
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MadameX

Shweta, looks like you're a real sucker for unity, family, bonding between friends and family type of stuff. I can just imagine you lecturing your own kids about family related stuff. πŸ˜†

may be i would...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†