Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
I simply LOVED this FF! Loved everything about Geet n Maan and Geet's awesome set of friends! Daadi was just superstar! And frankly speaking m at loss of words, usually i write essays but your FF made me speechless, thoroughly enjoyed reading every phase of Maaneet! The end was too fast but seeing the note i could guess the reason! Hope ur angel who would be 2 years by now is doing good! And you rocked with this FF!

-Sanjana
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
some days back i came to know about this ff n when  started reading it, i instantly hooked with itπŸ˜† n finished this ff in a  single dayπŸ˜†. u said its ur first FF n must say it was beyond beautiful in ur first attempt.    u go girl , its a masterpiece . really loved it. 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: sanjeevani09

thanks a ton.

thanks all for all ur love and care. this was my first attempt at writting which i think i completed successfully. thanks for ur constant support and encouragement which made me write 87 parts. hope u all liked it.
IF and FB and Starforum has given me lovely friends like u all with whom i have shared so much. faceless friends who were with me in one of my best phases that is my pregnancy wishing me luck all thru.
thanks for all ur wishes. my angel is so happy to have maasis like u all.

hope to write one more but this time i wud write a good back up before i start posting.dnt worry i wont start for atleast 6 months. i have ended Opposites Attract a little in hurry as i dnt want u all to keep guessing what happens next. hope u all appreciate my point. im busy with a two months old and dnt like u all waiting for an update. i think i have done justice to the story.

waiting for ur comments. hope to get an all time high on likes today.

this is not good bye... im not leaving IF or FB... just ending OA to come back with another one after a break.

love u all.😊

Read this FF again! mazing FF! U sed u wld b back with another one after a break! Its  to years nw!
Still waiting 4 epilogue 4 this! Hope u come back!