Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Pyar insan se kya kya karwata hai...Bechara ASR

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Arey yeh kya hua .ASR doing jhadu pochha. OH MY GOD.It seems KKG is back to work since I guess she needs money for her ailing father. ASR on the other hand is acting very strange. Phas gaya bechara. Abhi KKG jo bhi kahegi he will do I guess.
Here is a complete list which will prove ASR GAYA KAAM SE

1..He is not going to work where in one episode when KKG first came to RM to sell saree there was a scene where ANJI told the doctor to prescribe ASR holiday.Now that ASR is taking lots of holidays on his own.

2. KKG ko AUKAD dikhane wala ASR ab jhadu pochha kar raha hai

3.ASR said once after he was notified that KKG left lucknow after he released the fashin show footage that WOH LADKI AGAR DESH CHHORKAR BHI GAYEE IT DOES NOT MATTER TO HIM.'
Now the same person is sooo much affected by her tears that he  can do anything to make her stop crying.

4. ASR saidHUM KABHI KISI KO SAFAI NAHIN DETE AUR NAHIN SRRY BOLTE HAI.I AM NEVER WRONG.
The same ASR said srry to KKG on numerous occations and he also justified his actions

5. ASR does not waste even a minute for anybody except for his Di ofcourse

The same ASR wasted  lots of his precious times to care for this KKG .I am not even counting him  thinking about her 24/7

6. KKG disturbed him in his important meetings and he bearly did anything to her. He did say some harsh words but thats all

7.He fought with some roadside goons just for touching KKG and in the process actually risked his own life.
8.He attended a party just to say srry to KKG

9. He took a full day leave to say srry to KKG and even gave her missed calls and also practiced for several hours on his own JUST FOR HER

I know there are many more scenarios. Please feel free to ADD them. THanx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imninder thumbnail
Thanks for reminding all these lovely moments.
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Such a drastic change in Arnav since Khushi's entry in his life!

ASR saidHUM KABHI KISI KO SAFAI NAHIN DETE AUR NAHIN SRRY BOLTE HAI.I AM NEVER WRONG.

Yes, cause now you do the house's safai/ jhaar poch!!
gilgamesh thumbnail
That's a pretty good count.  How about...he came back for her after leaving her stranded on the roadside at night...yet, he refused to go for La, his official girlfriend.
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: gilgamesh

That's a pretty good count.  How about...he came back for her after leaving her stranded on the roadside at night...yet, he refused to go for La, his official girlfriend.

yeah a valid point. ooofff how could I forget this?😡
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: mahi0809

Such a drastic change in Arnav since Khushi's entry in his life!

ASR saidHUM KABHI KISI KO SAFAI NAHIN DETE AUR NAHIN SRRY BOLTE HAI.I AM NEVER WRONG.

Yes, cause now you do the house's safai/ jhaar poch!!

🤣 The SBB and SBS segments..🤣 Now we know from where this "Safai" is coming.. ðŸ˜†