Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
This is the 1st Indian TV show I have ever watched! I just LOVE ARHI!

However I hope this so called "Fake marraige" does not make this story into a Typical Meldrama with constant crying etc!

Khushi really does NOT suit the whole "suffer in silence" SP heroine!That would totally ruin her charachterisation to date!

I also hope she gets to consummate her marraige before she becomes barren and is unable to have children! How long does it usually take for a typical SP heroine to consumate her marraige? This side of 10 years is progressive dont you think? (Sarcasm)

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago
MsMystic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
a beautiful and well written post 😊
ArHi_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

This is the 1st Indian TV show I have ever watched! I just LOVE ARHI!

However I hope this so called "Fake marraige" does not make this story into a Typical Meldrama with constant crying etc!

Khushi really does NOT suit the whole "suffer in silence" SP heroine!That would totally ruin her charachterisation to date!

I also hope she gets to consummate her marraige before she becomes barren and is unable to have children! How long does it usually take for a typical SP heroine to consumate her marraige? This side of 10 years is progressive dont you think? (Sarcasm)

They heard us out girl!!!!

No fake marriage but 6 months real marriage!!! so much potential!!

Cannot wait for this track to pan out!!!
ArHi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
- Telepathic conversations
- Managing a show for 40 days without the main lead
- Sanaya and Barun appearing on a UK based radio show twice in a span of weeks
- Sanaya in UK

How much more is IPK going to do?😃

I am not complaining at all. I want this show to go on forever..😳

Thank you creatives for giving us a pathbreaking show with the best leads ever!!!!👏👏👏👏👏👏

sheanuzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
What a lovely post!! An ode to IPKKND ❤️

wish there were more posts like this!!
ArHi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: softpetal

What a lovely post!! An ode to IPKKND ❤️

wish there were more posts like this!!

Thanks hun!!!

I wish there were more of these positive posts 2.. I am so pakaoed of the bashing ones..

Why a dream sequence?

The angle was not right..

The clothes were not right..

People have to stop criticizing and just enjoy the show... Pweassseee!!!!!
peepli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ArHi_4ever

<font color="#990066" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">- Telepathic conversations</font>

<font color="#990066" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">- Managing a show for 40 days without the main lead</font>
<font color="#990066" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">- Sanaya and Barun appearing on a UK based radio show twice in a span of weeks</font>
<font color="#990066" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">- Sanaya in UK</font>
<font color="#990066" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"></strong></font>
<font color="#990066" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">How much more is IPK going to do?😃</font>
<font color="#990066" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font>
<font color="#990066" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I am not complaining at all. I want this show to go on forever..😳</font>
<font color="#990066" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font>
<font color="#990066" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thank you creatives for giving us a pathbreaking show with the best leads ever!!!!👏</font>👏
<font color="#990033" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><strong></font>

lovely post hun...this is the onlg indian soap i watch n its so refreshing to see something on indian tv which does not involve a fire breathing saas n her docile bahu... arnav n khushi are different n sooo special... ur post has made me fall inlove with the show all over again eventhough it was posted when i didnt even know IF existed...
ArHi_4ever thumbnail

lovely post hun...this is the onlg indian soap i watch n its so refreshing to see something on indian tv which does not involve a fire breathing saas n her docile bahu... arnav n khushi are different n sooo special... ur post has made me fall inlove with the show all over again eventhough it was posted when i didnt even know IF existed...

Realyl glad to hear that sweet 😳!!!

Cant wait for Barun to be back full and final... One day to go..

Bechara did 36 hour marathon shoot.. He works so hard!!! 😭