Mohans character

ukkud thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Does anyone here feels that they have slightly changed Mohans character from what they had written in the begining of the show.He is said to be a womaniser alcoholic and having no ambitions in life.Well as shown in the recent episodes he is seen as a very ambitious person
who is willing to sacrifice his likes to reach hisgoal.It does seem strange or is it that they have slightly changed it to increase the trp.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think womaniser = flirt and perhaps, or most likely, he had his share of girls back in London.  I honestly doubt they were going to show him going off with women once he had married. Because for the most part the show has been written and directed well, while giving enough justifications and understandable characterisations.  It's difficult for me to believe that the same group of writers would have Mohan be a serial womaniser, and expect the audience to still hope for Kastur to turn him around.

Well, maybe the Saas-Bahu audience would.  But me, I would just want her to leave his ass instead of taking that humiliation.

alcoholic = drinking alcohol though in traditional Gujarati culture, it is a big no no.

ambition/good for nothing, that has a bit more legs.  But the written synopsis may have been off.  And even now, there is a chance of him being good for nothing in they eyes of some.  He won't have a degree. He will use money from his financial agreement to pay off the loan sharks.  Who knows how much money will be left over, if any.

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Also, one of the released synopsis said that neither was keen on the marriage.  We know that's not how it played out with Kastur.