Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Tanzie what an update I cant wait for the next update. Juniors are gonna be alright right??? And Siddy boy is having doubts now Idiot. I hope Abhay skin Rudra alive
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
brilliant update...its simply mindblowing.

m happy that abhay and pia are getting married ..but siddharth how can he even do this to her?she was his friend...

i hope when siddharth see abhay doing so much for pia he can realise what love actually is.

maithili has died..i think she deserves this and abhay has found that dagger so rudraksha is dyeing in the next update...

waiting for ur nxt part ..and m really gonna miss this ff.i really loved reading it.it indeed had a novel concept .i luvd it.

thanks for pm

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
God tanzie dhamaka update. I really liked Jisha but Sid in love with Pia..sort of took me by surprise. Anyway..I hope Abhay manages to deal with it properly!
Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
breathtakingly awesome Tanzie it's gud that Metz is dead but Rudra uff hope Pia and kiddo's are ok and Sid will be back to his senses and get someone who'll love hiim and keep his head straight 
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tanzie...superb update yar...
liked sid piya conv
sid love piya ohhh
but abhiya made  4 each other...
maithili is such a jerk na...
gud tht she died
poor piya hope she will fine and abhiya babies too
hope sid laos help piya and abhay too
but abhay came too recuse his love
waiting 4 next part
justt loveeeddd ur ff
sad tht soon it ended...
hope u will write more like
cont soon
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesum updt...sid has turned evil😑 misha accepted jeh.πŸ˜ƒ..hope abhay saves pia
Cute_Gal thumbnail
awesome update..
mish-jeh part was nyc..
i hope piya ll b 5in..
continue soon..
thanxx for d pm..

---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb update tanzie πŸ‘
misha & jeh together 😳 loved their convo 
hope pia & babies are safe... sid turned evil 😑 
Metz deserved that for what she did πŸ˜ƒ
im waiting to see how abhay will succeed in saving pia & his babies 
plz continue soon ... πŸ˜Š
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsum dr... so finally misha n jey are togather... i m happy 4 dem...
sid has turned into evil... i haye methz n rudhra... they are d real tgreat... its good that metz is dead...
u hope pia n her child will be safe... n abhay will reach there on tym...
cont soon n thanks 4 d pm
SheIsTheOne thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update...πŸ‘ Misha-Jeh confession was simple yet very sweet...😳 You know in Pyaar Kii...I kinda liked Jeh-Misha's pair...I always wanted Jeh to become positive and fall for Misha...😳 and also T to become positive and fall for Kabir...but...it never happened... But MishKa are also one awesome pair...I love them too...😳Anyways...back to the update...hmmm...Siddharth...damn I don't like it...he became negative again...πŸ˜’...That freak manipulating Rudra...😑...Umm...I know this is your story but still I'm saying what's in my mind right now...Can't it be like this that Siddharth becomes positive again and there's a jodi of Siddharth-Nandini...both are really nice persons and both almost have same story...the person they loved..never loved them back...πŸ˜’  So..you know it can be like that..πŸ˜›.And what will happen to Piya..??.I hope Abhay handles everything...as a fact...I know Abhay will handle everything...he's the hero after all...πŸ˜ƒ And Lasker?? Is he gonna come back??😲
 And last but not the least...awesome update...loved it...πŸ€— Will be waiting eagerly for your next update...😳
Edited by SheIsTheOne - 12 years ago