Kriya item dance in the works?

r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys...I have a prediction that Kriya will do an item/sexy number to impress Rey. With the close dancing with the ballroom teacher...Kriya is super jealous. I can see Kriya dancing to a hot number around Rey so hot and seductive...he will be drooling nonstop and eventually he will pull her close and ohhh hooo moment occurs. I can see the creative team doing this as there was scenes like this in DMG...it would be super hot. What do you guys think?Edited by robinc07 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOL ROBIN ..GAL..I thought you were studying ..

Anyways, I superliked this Idea dude!! If that Happened in DMG, there is 50 % chance to happen in D3..YAY!! I am already excited...I WANT KRIA TO SEDUCE REY..I want her to use the 4th "S" ...ha ha ha!!!
r07c thumbnail
Originally posted by: kumjoo

LOL ROBIN ..GAL..I thought you were studying ..

Anyways, I superliked this Idea dude!! If that Happened in DMG, there is 50 % chance to happen in D3..YAY!! I am already excited...I WANT KRIA TO SEDUCE REY..I want her to use the 4th "S" ...ha ha ha!!!

lol I can't study for my exam as I'm on here lol...I'm leaving soon to study. Lol Kriya will make Professor Malik proud! Raat Ka Nasha or Zara Zara Touch Me scenes in DMG were hot...I would love a Raat Ka Nasha version of Kriyansh...check them out on YT...
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow kria and item number..would be just awesome if this prediction comes true it would be great and rey will be clean bowled then he won't even look at the ballroom teacher also. kria dear do something
the_writer_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah i def think this should happen! I would LOVE to watch a scene like this!! i posted a song a month or two ago that Shakti performed to at the mega auditions of DID2 and ithink she should def yuse that song! the song was Buttons by the Pussycat Dolls
r07c thumbnail
Originally posted by: LaLi21

Yeah i def think this should happen! I would LOVE to watch a scene like this!! i posted a song a month or two ago that Shakti performed to at the mega auditions of DID2 and ithink she should def yuse that song! the song was Buttons by the Pussycat Dolls

That would be hot...but I think they would use a hindi song instead if this scene was shot...lol I bet Amar was in awe at her dance in the mega auditions
the_writer_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: robinc07

That would be hot...but I think they would use a hindi song instead if this scene was shot...lol I bet Amar was in awe at her dance in the mega auditions

yea they prob woould :/
haha im pretty sure ALL the boys were :D
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Shakti shld dance like she danced in the DID2 auditions!!!! AMAR Tabhi bh ifaint hua hoga...  This time.she will dance ONLY and ONLY for AMAR!! ;-) hehehehe

KRIA seducing REY that to with her dancing moves.. ... I think humare saaath.. AMAR bhi HEAVEN pahunch jaayega
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
KRIA seducing REY that to with her dancing moves.. ... I think humare saaath.. AMAR bhi HEAVEN pahunch jaayega
[/QUOTE]
🤣
Infinities thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shakti seducing AMAR , I Wud luvvv 2 see it ,and the songgg ummm She wolf by shakira or lossen up my buttons or shakti kii jawani (lolz) , amar wud be like ðŸ¤£