Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I did gave Jay a Calvin klien jumper with 2 boxes of chocolate! But it was not as a Jay,s fan it was from Ragini, s fan and Febs his fan.
You can't give anything zabardasti to anyone , they will nit be gifts they will be just things, I gave him what I felt , what I gave to Ragini should have ideally be between me and her and it is , I just mentioned things which I gabe onbehalf of my forum friends who I treat them as my close friends , they didn't ask me , I just felt. So gifts are very personal, I didn't wanted to mention the brand but your comments made me. I like his spirit but I don't have to be his fan to cheer him up or support him. Only Ragini was our interest and that's it.
Good one Sheemu, I just want to have my sanity back now. Ragini is not mad like us, she is very sensible, now I am embarrassed. Your Junoon is incompareable.

Originally posted by: MadameX

What a way to hurt someone's feelings. 🤣

At this point, I'm kinda getting tired of repeating the same thing for every thread that's being opened about your and Sheema's experience so tell me when you two are completely done relating your experiences so I can make a final comment on it. 😆 

Exactly🤣I burst into laughter reading Sheemu di's comment..such an IN YOUR FACE comment to Yas🤣poor girl..screamed JAAAY on top of her voice and this is what she gets🤣
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG!! Is that YAZ? I thought ever neutral was someone else? OMG I am so sorry!
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadameX

Why does it seem like to me that you are in fact not sorry at all? 🤣

You're right, I'm not!😆

On a serious note, he seemed very nice and looked rather dashing 😳I must say! Why can't he have the same hairstyle in SGP? 😕
The current one is..err🤢
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Originally posted by: meenakshi_16

me too...

Sheemu Di,u brought perfumes and lip gloss frm our side...ohh thats so sweet of u...I said u na..a rose was enough... thank u for that card which u made from all SGPians...u took ur valuable time for us..love u more for that..Mwah.

Aww you're MOST WELCOME Meenu dear. 🤗How can I forget that you actually took your time and thought to ask her about the twitter issue on my behalf. ⭐️⭐️That was very noble of you and I love you for it CHICK! ❤️Besides, gifts are not what's important, it's the thought that counts!
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

You're right, I'm not!😆

On a serious note, he seemed very nice and looked rather dashing 😳I must say! Why can't he have the same hairstyle in SGP? 😕
The current one is..err🤢

Ohh so it's the hairstyle making him look good. 😆 And see, you should always say what's in your heart rather than trying to lie about it. 😆
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Originally posted by: ever_neutral

😡 You forgot me already. Ok..take a guess, I am supposedly petite and cute. Another clue, apparently someone said I sounded like a firang when I screamed 'JAYYY' @Wembley 🤣😳

So sorry for the confusion!! I didn't realise that you had changed your user ID. Not my fault! 😃
Anyways no I have not forgotten you!1 You are still fresh in my mind!
IS it okay for me to share our picture on twitter?
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Sheemu di. Yup I don't mind you sharing the photos on twitter. Sorry me bad I didn't tell anyone that I had changed my ID , it was a last minute thing. :) 
pinki_sanyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Jay and Ragini's performance,Chamak Challo ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlyMTpWdL6M
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Originally posted by: ever_neutral

Hey Sheemu di. Yup I don't mind you sharing the photos on twitter. Sorry me bad I didn't tell anyone that I had changed my ID , it was a last minute thing. :) 

It's okay, I've added it already.