Sasural Genda Phool

Wembley Arena Written Update! (part1)

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
HELLO THERE SGPians, Raginians and othersπŸ˜†...well what can I say I have had the most eventful 2 days of this year so far.

Would you believe it, I couldn't sleep, eat, think straight and I was FEELING VERY NERVOUS!! I have never done this before. I thought to myself, "I AM GOING TO MEET A SP STAR?"πŸ˜• me? How ridiculous  that's not possible and then I thought of Ragini and how wonderful it would be to her face to face, in front of meπŸ˜πŸ˜ƒ...OMG I have to go, I MUST GO! It may be the only chance I have in life. So I got the permission from my parents, I booked the tickets and made all the necessary arrangements. I bought some gifts, there was a watch, a jewellery set, a pair of silver ear studs, a very shiny and bling bling pink pen, a variety of chocolates. I bought her a perfume and lipgloss set on behalf of Meenu and Nikita. Of course I gave them on behalf of ALL of us!! πŸ˜ƒ SHE SAID THANKYOU TO ALL!πŸ˜ƒ

I also wrote 2 cards, I from the whole IF and I from me personally and I included ALL THE MESSAGES I got for Ragini from those who sent them. I promised you guys that I would pass them on to her and I did!πŸ˜ƒ

16 TH OCTOBER 2011
I could not sleep all night as there was a hodgepodge of feelings inside me. Nervousness, excitement, anxiety, inquisitiveness and a little bit of happiness. Made sure everything was in the car, then I drove to Wembley arena! At 1st I was surprised by how dead the place was! Then I realised that it was 3:30pm. I was very early!  Well then I walked closer to the venue and there was my Sheemadi, πŸ€—looking lovely in her red and beige outfit.
❀️ Mashallah Mashallah! Indeed we were BOTH very earlyπŸ˜†...talk about eagerness!πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

She told me what she has already shared with you guys, so I won't repeat it. Then Di got a call from the car park staff regarding her car (don't worry nothing happened) As we walking along, by the grace of GOD, Di's phone rang IT WAS RAGINI!!! WOHOOO! 1st she spoke to Di and then she spoke to me. She said "you guys are so sweet and awesome, thankyou".  I said "you know who I am right?" She said "yes of course and no I didn't quit twitter because of you".πŸ˜ƒ I knew that, but to hear it from Ragini herself WAS UNFATHOMABLY GREAT!πŸ₯³  Felt so happy that WE spoke to Ragini.. THE RAGINI KHANNA! ⭐️⭐️⭐️YEAY

See?This why I love HER as a person as well as an artist. She actually remembers our names and knows who we are. Wow that's just terrrific...I mean, I cannot remember any stars to speak of their fans names...but Ragini...SHE knew us! She said "I asked the staff to bring you both in to see me but there are issues with security staff so they won't allow it but I will try my best to see you!" She's Super⭐️⭐️⭐️...and for that I love her more!❀️ 😳 After that we both screamed and jumped like little school girls. Ragini heard this and I could hear her "laughing" at us!😳 πŸ˜†SO CUTE!😳 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You I thought I was about to become unconscious. Did that just happen? Ragini called? We spoke to her? OMG OMG!! I said "Di can you pinch me please"...my head was spinning with overwhelming joy.

After that we still had to kill some time before they opened the arena. So we went around the backstage and I said to the staff, "I have some gifts I wanted to give to Ragini, please can I see her? Or will you ask her to come out?" Of course every response was NO! 😭 😭  Still I tried, all the x,y and z of staff I tried and I told my self "I must see Ragini, WE MUST see her. She needs to meet her 2 most avid fans". I made a promise that YES it will happen!

Luckily the doors opened then we went indoors. We bought something to eat as we both were famished! There we met YAZ. She is so lovely.πŸ€— Very petite and pretty.😳 We were all so happy to see each other! It was wonderful to have 3 Raginians together, what a great feeling!! 😳πŸ₯³  When we went in, at first us 3 sat together but then WE weren't meant to as they were not our booked seats. Me and Yaz kept looking around to see if there was security thereπŸ˜† because then they would ask us to move to our own seats! 😭 Fortunately the 1st performances we enjoyed together. Then we were separated
πŸ˜’

Karan Pangali is fabulous! I have seen many men dance "kathak" but never have I ever seen a handsome man to dance so gracefully 😍without looking homosexual! His performance was stupendous. πŸ‘πŸ‘Watching him dance was like "seeing poetry in motion". Brilliant commencement!πŸ‘β­οΈ

GUESS WHO CAME AFTER?????πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Keep guessing...until next post!

Edited by mjtruelegend - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
YES you guess it right!πŸ˜† Then came RAGINI!!😳 The serene stage, the white, tranquil drapes, the melodious music and there she was READY to sizzle the dance floor! "Aaao huzur tumko sitaro mein le chalo" AND SHE DID...she took me somewhere I cannot describe to you. What wonderful performance. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Her dance, her expressions, her charisma her aura, everything was just amazing. SHE BLEW MY MIND AWAYπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...I was in disbelief...I watching MY RAGINI, LIVE on stage?😲😍 BOY! What a feeling!!❀️ Such an angelic performance! I was expecting her to be good but she was ANGELICALLY RAGINISTICβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Incomprehensible! 😳

Jay Soni was very good too. πŸ‘β­οΈThank goodness his hair was floppy and HE WAS looking very handsome I must say. He did very well. Ragini and Jay performed to a few songs and they both were brilliant. I am so proud of them. They kept audience glued to the performance platform...awesome just awesome.β­οΈπŸ‘ I really cannot comment on other performers because I was busy giving updates or tweeting when Ragini was not there on stage! Drashti Dhami was good, very pretty and her attire was beautiful! No comments on any others, seriously,I am afraid of being bashed! No, not because I am biased but honestly, I cannot say much!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

We were given a break-Interval of 20 minutes. In that time a few familiar faces from the past. Some actors who were in serials many years ago. I cannot remember their names, sorry.

After that came a breath taking 1 hour performance of  Ustad Rahaat Fateh Ali Khan!! WOW..πŸ‘What a voice!πŸ‘ What renditions..what a resplendent performance!!πŸ‘ I cannot compliment him enough for the quality of singing LIVE! Just super duper! He got a very well deserved standing ovation!πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈ

While Ustad Rahat Fateh Ali Khan was on satge, the most magical moment occurred for SHEEMA DI!! Suchita Patel (show/stage organiser) said to us I will take the gifts from you for Ragini and I will try to bring her out asap. (Shame I was asked to go back to my seat)

Ragini came out to the front (left hand side of the stage) Di saw her and the tears of joy were unleashed!  Aww If only you were there to see her. It felt as if though Ragini came, hugged her, di kissed her hands and took her "balaayein" and THAT few minutes, literally pulled the earth from under her feet. She was in an almost stance, in disbelief that HER BACCHI Ragini just hugged her! What an indescribable moment. It was as if all the efforts were just worth it for those PRECIOUS moments!

I was soo incredibly HAPPYπŸ˜ƒ for Di but felt sad as I missed the opportunity! Of course I tried my best to reach there but an English security man stopped me!😭😭😑 "No Maa'm you cannot go there". I kept telling him no I'm meant to be there, she knows I am here, she knows I want to see her and she wants to see me too!. THEN he allowed me but as I reached the near the corner Ragini went back to the backstage! I shouted...Ragini..with my hands reaching out for her..but she was gone!!😭😭 I could've killed that MAN!😑 

We hugged and cried together, Yaz was there too! Di was fine, just a little shaken by the electrifying hug! Then we were told she may come again, a ray of hope for me!😊

Anyways Jay/Ragini came back to perform for the last part with others...oh boy you should have seen the audience! They love Suhana&Ishaan...the applause, the appreciation, the love, the acknowledgement was truly event in the euphoric atmosphere. Excellent participation of Jay and Ragini...we ALL LOVED THEM! I don't think they receive this type of reception back in India. They both performed EXTREMELY well! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘The best out of them all⭐️⭐️⭐️ (again not because I was biased).

Although Ragini didn't come to the front again but she she made eye contact with me a few times and I was so happy πŸ˜ƒbut I still longed to give her a HUG!

Edited by mjtruelegend - 12 years ago
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sheemu di, you are too cute..πŸ€— it was really a experience meeting both you girls, most grounded and welcoming people and kind too. Am so happy that u saw Ragini at the airport. πŸ€—If anyone was deserving of meeting her so closely it was you and Sheema di. πŸ€—
vinan2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ragzz ko itne gifts aurr jay ko bas choclates ye to badi nainsafi hai
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So So excited to read next parts...Waiting...Waiting...Waiting...
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: crysind

So So excited to read next parts...Waiting...Waiting...Waiting...

me too...

Sheemu Di,u brought perfumes and lip gloss frm our side...ohh thats so sweet of u...I said u na..a rose was enough... thank u for that card which u made from all SGPians...u took ur valuable time for us..love u more for that..Mwah.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: ever_neutral

Sheemu di, you are too cute..πŸ€— it was really a experience meeting both you girls, most grounded and welcoming people and kind too. Am so happy that u saw Ragini at the airport. πŸ€—If anyone was deserving of meeting her so closely it was you and Sheema di. πŸ€—

Hi there, I am sorry I don't remember meeting you! What's your name?
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

What a way to hurt someone's feelings. 🀣

At this point, I'm kinda getting tired of repeating the same thing for every thread that's being opened about your and Sheema's experience so tell me when you two are completely done relating your experiences so I can make a final comment on it. πŸ˜† 
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinan2050

ragzz ko itne gifts aurr jay ko bas choclates ye to badi nainsafi hai

Shukar manao ke Jay ko Chocolates toh millie , Yeh dono Rags Deewani hain Jay ki nahi . 🀣

On a serious note , Congratulations Sheemu , God fulfill ur wish too. I m happy for U . πŸ˜ƒ
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

😑 You forgot me already. Ok..take a guess, I am supposedly petite and cute. Another clue, apparently someone said I sounded like a firang when I screamed 'JAYYY' @Wembley πŸ€£πŸ˜³

Edited by ever_neutral - 12 years ago