Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Really really heart touching ... Wondeful post...
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Gautami

Excellent post!!...d way he closes hs eyes on havin hr go 2 pieces..hs expressions dos al d talking...d way khushi ws openin hr heart 2 hm..wel no wrds to describe d lst few mins of d epi..u hv very well written it.

Thank You, Gautami ..πŸ˜ƒ

That scene, I think both said many things within a short span of few seconds..Shyam uses dialogues but this two use their eyes effectively..πŸ˜›
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Love your writing Sathya, beautifully written with all the correct emotions.

Anu
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: anusarkar

Love your writing Sathya, beautifully written with all the correct emotions.

Anu

Hi Anu,

How are u?? So happy to see that u r still into  IP..😊

Thank you for ur appreciation..πŸ˜›
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

sathu πŸ€—

im glad u wrote about da hug & arhi instead of da episode analysis cuz it was a below average epi for me with too much bad in every aspect

u know what? ur analysis on da hug seems more justifiable & endearing compared to what we saw last nite & i mean it! da hug was all soona soona for me with trying to figure out da reason behind kushi hugging this man who was mean to her and da last person she would think of hugging. acting was brilliant from both sanaya & barun but especially sanaya i must say. she was fabulous through out da episode!

anyways arnie boy is so gonna hug her back tonite!

Nadzii Jaan πŸ€—

I understand ur disappointment, Hon..but Shyam's evilness has to be magnified to highlight Arnav's goodness 😊 ..that was what is/was happening ...

As for Khushi, she is not angry at him, and he did not desert her ..he left her only after  he gave her some money and suggesting that she ought to take a vehicle..plus some where she  always has had a soft corner for him ..
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Lovely post... 

Closing his eyes when Khushi cling on to him cleared out many a things.. He might be the mean and rude ASR, but he does react when it matters the most.. He tried to convey that he also knew what Khushi is going through.. 
Juicee_Sushie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Your analysis of the most awaited hug was Beautiful & poignantly writtenπŸ‘πŸ‘... πŸ‘πŸ‘thank you very much!!!!

Reading posts like this are what keeping me going until the next (100th) episode airs...the wait is unbearable!!!
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Very well written and this write up will really help people understand what this hug was, because I know most people were disappointed but in fact there was so much more like you have put it. Lets see what really happens with Arnav's arms tomorrow since they ended it at him lifting his balled fists. Although I am not sure if he will envelop her completely but him letting her cry into him is a giant step for Arnav, him not pushing her away should be noted.

Thank You Canuck..

Exactly, Arnav not jerking away and not flinching from her emotional distress is a significant growth in his makeup..πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: mommy2000

Very eloquently said!!!!  The man is struggling...hopefully we can see the outcome of the struggle today!!!!

Thank You, Mommy..The struggle goeth on !! 😊
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: RiyaDutta

Tanthya superb post hon!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Each and every word you said about Arhi hugs is totally justifiable and apt one!! you simply mirrored everything single emotions they might be feeling in that precious hug  to us!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yesterday's hug showed us Arnav's inner battle with his own heart!! he is feeling as if he is torn in half coz of his feeling for Khushi!!! 😍
Lets hope ki Arnav overcomes his fear, insecurity, confusion or whatever we will call those conflicting emotions of his and listen to his own heart that already belongs to Khushi!!! ❀️😍

Thank You, Riya πŸ˜ƒ

It is too early for Arnav to overcome his insecurity & fears IMO.. the fact he has realized that he needed to do more than letting Khushi  just cry is a important step in his emotional growth ...but he really needs few more  incidents for him to get at ease with his emotions..