Frequent Posters

--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I am agree with you mitzi.😕😕😔
87jpatel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i also doubt that shadi will happen or not...this cv, always give us shock...do not know what's in their mind...
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
shaadi pkee hai guys check my convo wd farukh saeed
f.s.m thumbnail
i will be happy if the marriage will be cancled
tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: f.s.m

i will be happy if the marriage will be cancled

seperation track aa  gaya then better let them marry ..at least they ll b together..
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nhi yr plzz dn say like that wat u guys thnk abhi agr shaadi cancel huee tou cv's ksii aur ko anan ki bride banaa dengay dn thnk anant bachelorr rahega seperation track aajayega fr vveryyy long time

dn say like this fsm
gaga999 thumbnail
Originally posted by: silla

nhi yr plzz dn say like that wat u guys thnk abhi agr shaadi cancel huee tou cv's ksii aur ko anan ki bride banaa dengay dn thnk anant bachelorr rahega seperation track aajayega fr vveryyy long time

dn say like this fsm

Agree with silla
Separation se toh accha shaadi is better hei Yaar kam se kam dono sath toh hoga
DEE2803 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey Navya fans ...i dont always comment but do read evy1 elses views ...i really enjoy Navya but these days m very disappointed the way its going ...this wedding track is pathetic ...i personaly think Navya should be the one who should  ask her dad to call off the wedding or maybe she should do it herself...Navya as a daughter should stand up for her dads respect n honour...Deepak has being insulted so many times at Anants house but still he goes there just for her daughters sake ,all for Navya's happiness so its high time Navya finds out the truth and stands up infront of Bajpai family and calls off the wedding...
after that she should complete her studies and become someone big and professional and maybe Anant should do the same ..get a job outside the family business and show his dad that he is a boy from new generation he can earn money and look after himself and his future wife ...
Navya's sister asked Anant once remember how will he support Navya if his family goes against her so this will be Anants chance to prove himself...
thanks guys

Edited by DEE2803 - 12 years ago