Thought on Oct. 17th

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice epi although not much happened today either😆

I liked the subtleties...especially in the beginning...Ashutosh was on the verge of calling Nidhi but then backs off...and I feel like he was about to ask Ranga to go to her house when he sees him in the doctor's lounge too but again holds back...and why do I get the feeling on some level that Ranga sensed that and that is why he offered to go to Nidhi's house to talk to her?😆

Anjie bechari was just shown in one scene today but I like her zany outfits😆...Ranga being so terrified of her hitler dad...a bit OTT but amusing😆...I guess this is better than the driving instructor 'comedy'😆

The Nidhi-Ranga scene was nice...Nidhi's stance makes practical sense in some ways in that she understands Shehenshah's psychology and why he's making this a power play/game using her as a leverage...but even then I'd find it hard to ignore children starving themselves...that does make her seem just a tad bit cold...I liked Ranga's dialogue where he says he prefers that ppl don't take him seriously.

Ashutosh's conference with the medical staff was professionally and nicely handled...I was amused at how he ignored the intern's suggestion that he call Nidhi😆 and instead asks for Shehenshah to be sent to his office...interesting also how they showed him correcting Mallika not to call him a child but that his name is Shehenshah...just like Nidhi once said to him.

His convo with Shehenshah was good too but that is one wily kid...so it seems he's run off to go to Nidhi now?😆  I guess this is the dramatic way in which they might get Nidhi back to the hospital...hmmm...since Ashutosh is calling Nidhi's phone in the precap.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agree with your thoughts Nur..

I too think Ranganath sensed that Ashutosh wanted Nidhi to be called...I also thought that maybe it was a little crafty on Ashutosh's part..maybe he knew that Ranganath would propose that idea and it wouldn't seem like his plan of action you know 😆..

@Anjie-Ranga...yep it became OTT with her dad's screaming...but it did make you laugh...the line with why does he have kids if he can't feed them 😆 And yes this is a zillion times better than the driving instructor track..

@Nidhi-Ranga...I think that was very rational on Nidhi's part.. she was firm and her reasoning was right...and ultimately it isn't her fault that the children are rebelling...it's the hospital's concern... but now the thing to watch is whether even after saying all of this she is going to return to the hospital only based on this incident with the kids or will it be of her own accord?..  From the precap it seems like Ashutosh calls her ...and probably Shehenshah will reach Nidhi's home too..

I liked Ashutosh's conversation with the kid...very nicely done...and I really thought the kid would oblige by the end of it...lekin there is more drama ahead..lol..

Edit: I find Nidhi's stutter while saying the word 'problem' quite cute 😆
Edited by Maz. - 12 years ago
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
was waiting for u nureat...agree with u...i didn't liked the epi and found it quite boring...well leave it...ya the anji and ranganath scene was a big ott with her father screaming and i didn't liked the scene as ranganath did too much in slipping tongue.
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@Ashutosh-Ranga scene: MIND BLOWING subtle expressions of "THANK GOD" type happiness from MB when Ranga says I'll go see Nidhi...he's like "ah...well go ahead...if you think it'll work"...but you can sense he wanted it. 
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

good episode..i liked d matured way it was handle...nidhi's decision was ryt...nidhi's gng to hosptl was not d solutn...

i loved d comedy scene b/w ranga n anji's dad...

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maz.

Agree with your thoughts Nur..

I too think Ranganath sensed that Ashutosh wanted Nidhi to be called...I also thought that maybe it was a little crafty on Ashutosh's part..maybe he knew that Ranganath would propose that idea and it wouldn't seem like his plan of action you know 😆..

@Anjie-Ranga...yep it became OTT with her dad's screaming...but it did make you laugh...the line with why does he have kids if he can't feed them 😆 And yes this is a zillion times better than the driving instructor track..

@Nidhi-Ranga...I think that was very rational on Nidhi's part.. she was firm and her reasoning was right...and ultimately it isn't her fault that the children are rebelling...it's the hospital's concern... but now the thing to watch is whether even after saying all of this she is going to return to the hospital only based on this incident with the kids or will it be of her own accord?..  From the precap it seems like Ashutosh calls her ...and probably Shehenshah will reach Nidhi's home too..

I liked Ashutosh's conversation with the kid...very nicely done...and I really thought the kid would oblige by the end of it...lekin there is more drama ahead..lol..

LOL I don't think Ashu thought THAT far ahead...he seemed more like relieved when Ranga offered to go to Nidhi's house...and he was trying to appear very casual like he didn't care much but you could see he was relieved and glad that Ranga offered...lol

haha yes that bit was funny with Anjie's dad pouncing on Ranga about why he has kids if he can't feed them...lol...but I've seen Vishal do better comedy...I think they need to give him better material to work with.

I guess all of Nidhi's practicality will go flying out the window once she sees Shehenshah ill...last time also that was the catalyst in a sense and this time too it seems...

Yeah Ashu's convo with the kid was nicely handled...MB was superb in the entire epi.

*Edit: LOL yeah Nidhi's PROLBEM stutter is quite cute...I find it endearing too😆
Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

@Ashutosh-Ranga scene: MIND BLOWING subtle expressions of "THANK GOD" type happiness from MB when Ranga says I'll go see Nidhi...he's like "ah...well go ahead...if you think it'll work"...but you can sense he wanted it. 

LOL yeah MB's expressions were brilliant there...you could sense his relief even as he was trying to appear nonchalant.

I also liked that brief scene where Kaka calls him about food and stuff but Ashu says he isn't hungry...MB portrayed that fatigue and worry so naturally.
shamil thumbnail

anu it was more of a filler episode again I guess
good news for ppl who are against the fast pace we had last 2 weeks😆
Yes, I am warming up to Dr.RN too . I am sure AR ( we need a name for them ; I don't want certain fans protesting against me for using AR for another couple😛) Vishal looked drool worthy in that shirt.
By the way they played 'saiyyaaa...' during N-RN interaction too😲🤣... I hope they won't play the song when she is with shehenshah too

RN -A's Dad was ROFL some especially the dad's dialogue

Nidhi sounded a bit cold hearted when she refused to go to the hospital even after knowing the kids were hungry. she could have shown her worry and decide to go to H atleast once. But then I suppose they need to drag and add more masala😆
Armu4eva thumbnail
Why did i feel..that he needed to HEAR ... Ranga offer to go fetch Nidhi... that he NEEDED to hear someone suggest to Call Nidhi.. n yet.. the hitchkichahat stopped him! 😳

Finally Shahenshas drastic move..will make him call her.. up.. n m waiting for a volatile.. epi tomorrow.. since.. Mallika is for sure a no-nonsense doc... who made her displeasure known..that giving in to blackmail..be it from a kid is not appreciated! 

I liked the Ishita-Vishal convo.. tho Vishals bit on seeing Ishitas dad..din impress me much!! Nidhis..stand..of not rejoining..coz she knows Shahenshas smartness impressed me a lot... but the bit i loved the most is...her saying that.. She isnt getting any happiness by seeing Doc A..in trouble! 😳

Loved ...the heart to heart with Shahensha.. n in his heart of hearts Ashu knows..that.. Shahensha wont give up... but i still m a bit shocked...that a kid runs out of a hosp... esp one with menengitis..🤔

Overall nice epi...!! Loved ur post Anu..!!

PS: Btw.. .articles related to KTLK review are getting very weird.. some are positive. . some are busy to write it off already... Can we please.. CHILL.. Media?? 
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL yeah MB's expressions were brilliant there...you could sense his relief even as he was trying to appear nonchalant.

I also liked that brief scene where Kaka calls him about food and stuff but Ashu says he isn't hungry...MB portrayed that fatigue and worry so naturally.

and not to  forget he looked a million bucks☺️