How will Sandhya react when she knows the truth?

desikudi2008 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
According to new promo Sandhya knows Suraj is Halwai. So how will she react? Will she be indifferent to Suraj and ignore him thinking he supported her brothers evil plans?..becoz she saw those books and photo in Surajs room? Or as she saw Suraj's caring protective nature will she trust him and will she know it's just her brothers fault and question her manipulative selfish brother when she visits her mayka for pag phere. I feel Ankita will tell her that it's her brother's fault and that Suraj is innocent.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5
How does it matter what Sandhya thinks? A girl who is so insipid as to give in to emotional blackmail by her bother and sacrifice her life's ambition, instead of saying "you go to US and give me my share of Dad's property and I'll stay in a hostel and continue my studies"

She has taken two weeks and still not opened her mouth about her life goals forget about clarifying all these things before marriage itself. What kind of an IPS officer will she be? it's  better a girl like her sit with her lips sealed and play the perfect beendni of her dragon sasuma. that is all she is fit for.
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
sandhya will b shattered...i thnk..she'll dislike sooraj initially..bt after sumtym...she'll understand him
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i think she will cry out her heart and may b she wud think of fleeing away from the house...totally confused and out of her mind ..i really wish suraj wud b there to take care of her ..she wud b emotionally traumatised...
Anu_XD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gangubai1

How does it matter what Sandhya thinks? A girl who is so insipid as to give in to emotional blackmail by her bother and sacrifice her life's ambition, instead of saying "you go to US and give me my share of Dad's property and I'll stay in a hostel and continue my studies"

She has taken two weeks and still not opened her mouth about her life goals forget about clarifying all these things before marriage itself. What kind of an IPS officer will she be? it's  better a girl like her sit with her lips sealed and play the perfect beendni of her dragon sasuma. that is all she is fit for.

Whoa! You are so bang on, mate! That was exactly what I was thinking,

two weeks passed by just by her, "Soorja ji, woh main, woh main, woh main, etc"  nonsense X(

The show was kinda promising at first, but now, it seems to drag a lot,,,
Be brave girl!! X(

TitansFan thumbnail

Yaar, she lost her dream when her marriage was fixed, wat property of hers ?? her father has only house and she herself said , to mortgage and send her bhabhi , so wats really on her name ???? ANkur surely would have not left her alone  ... Bhabhi gave her HOPE to peruse her dream of IPS if not for ankita sandhya would have been another boring bahu ... 

Arre, atleast she is trying to talk to suraj mana she is stuck at Ji mai , Ji mai , she is not suppose to jump on him and say listen dude i want to become IPS shut up and listen else get lost ðŸ˜† thats not how marriages work , she is trying to understand him and hoping for best , thank god atleast the gal is trying warna it would take forever for her to say this , say like after months ...

Sandhya completely transformed when  she gave her last exam , she locked her dreams in a shell,  atleast the gal try to talk in front of bhaboo show little resistance or tries to speak not always bahaing ganga jamuna 24/7... 

TitansFan thumbnail
the way she remembers her OLD SELF and PRESENT gives clear picture of her state, she has neither became mahan ... not yet , that will come but later on ... 
-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: JustJ

Yaar, she lost her dream when her marriage was fixed, wat property of hers ?? her father has only house and she herself said , to mortgage and send her bhabhi , so wats really on her name ???? ANkur surely would have not left her alone  ... Bhabhi gave her HOPE to peruse her dream of IPS if not for ankita sandhya would have been another boring bahu ... 

She wants to be an IPS officer and she does not even know her own rights. Her father died intestate i.e. without a will that means she and her brother are equal heirs of the property. She should've told her brother "you want to fulfil your dream so you take your wife to US at your own cost. Let me pursue my dream here", instead of sitting and putting mehndi for a groom she has not even seen. How will this woman fight for rights of others?

Arre, atleast she is trying to talk to suraj mana she is stuck at Ji mai , Ji mai , she is not suppose to jump on him and say listen dude i want to become IPS shut up and listen else get lost ðŸ˜† thats not how marriages work , she is trying to understand him and hoping for best , thank god atleast the gal is trying warna it would take forever for her to say this , say like after months ...

Precisely my point it is going to take her months, it's taking this silly chit two weeks and she's still not beyond "ji main". And as for talking about her ambitions, she should've really talked about them to her prospective in-laws before marriage in precisely those terms, a marriage is not the end of a girl's life as it is made to be in tele-serials. and regressive serials like his do more harm by propagating this myth.

Sandhya completely transformed when  she gave her last exam , she locked her dreams in a shell,  atleast the gal try to talk in front of bhaboo show little resistance or tries to speak not always bahaing ganga jamuna 24/7... 
Bang on! why that silly tranformation? What was the need to take an ambitious girl and turn her into a doormat in less than one episode? Her devrani has more gumption than Sandhya, at least the girl manages to fulfill her dreams and has control over her husband Sandhya is like a clay-doll. Sorry not at all IPS material.

neelabha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Exactly! She's so timid. How can she work as a cop? Hard to believe that a girl like her can nurture such ambitions in the first place.
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry not at all IPS material.

No one is born professional and it is not going to happen instantly as soon as they think of taking up a professional career.  They have to complete their basic qualification, then the technical studies, then the qualifying exams, interviews, training, etc.

going to take her months

May be it is two weeks time for us viewers but in reality it is just the third day of her marriage and second day with her in-laws.