Bigg Boss Season 5

Gulabo calls PM incense stick eater

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Bigg Boss evicted inmate Gulabo Sapera calls Pooja an incense stick eater!

(8mins ago)
If last season of Bigg Boss saw the loud mouthed Dolly Bindra grabbing all eyeballs then guess the creatives have got a perfect substitute in the form of Pooja Mishra for this fresh season of ever controversial Bigg Boss.

Ever since Pooja has stepped into the house, she has been getting on the nerves of all. Her discourteous behavior forced her to face the two nominations that have come so far. But guess, people don't want her to leave so early. So this time we saw Rajasthani folk dancer Gulabo Sapera, getting evicted from the house.

Though she has got evicted but has declared that she is willing to get back into the house as now she is aware of the game plan needed to stay in the competition. Talking about Pooja, Gulabo came up with many surprising facts. She says, "Pooja would often ask me for incense sticks which I never refused to share until I got to know what she used it for. Honestly, I couldn't believe when I saw her taking a lit incense stick to the washroom. What on earth will people do with a lit stick in the washroom? I'm sure she would either eat the remains or snort it. Uske baad toh woh badal jaati thi. Pooja is such an addict that she has even stolen those sticks from the packet I had".

Gulabo calls Pooja creepy and dangerous for other people in the house!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
what happens if u eat stick