Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hats off to u!!!!
i totaly agree woman r much stronger than wat is shown on television...i hope anjali turns up to be a strong woman!!!!
smithasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moon_mine

hats off to u!!!!

i totaly agree woman r much stronger than wat is shown on television...i hope anjali turns up to be a strong woman!!!!

Exactly. Thats what i am saying women are stronger than what is shown in the television. If we can carry a baby inside us for 9 months  , go thru so much pain (trust me it is painful) to bring the baby out and etc etc etc you can do anything . U just have to believe in yourself . 
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: smithasrk

i have posted earlier too that Anjali should a strong character. they should stop showing women as dependent and cry babies. i am speaking this from my own experience. I  came to know about my hubby's GOOD relationship with his sister in law when i was 2.5 months pregnant. i forgave him once when he agreed to start a new life[big mistake] but i was thinking of my  baby. when i was 5 months preg he came and INFORMED me that he will accept us only if i accept his other relationship. i said good bye to him then and there itself.My daughter is 4 years old and i am working . i have my family's and friends full support. so i want anjali to be STRONG.

please share your opinions

Kudos to you Smithasrk! 
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow...👏 im glad yur doin gud & strong independent woman. 

but for anjali...she needs to be like yu...i don't like her character at the moment cuz she's weak...i hope cv's show her slowly being strong after shy am's truth is out...iknw her world will be shattered but there r more to life...hopefully her character will change for the good after the heartbreak 😊
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Wow really admire your will power and strength to stand up for yourself!! Hats off!!👏 Wish all the best for you and your daughter!! 😳As for Anjali i totally agree once Shyam's truth is out she needs to kick him out of her life and b4 even doing so teach him a lesson, ughh that creep!!
shonu2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow!!! What strength you have to make the right choices!! Very commendable!!! Your family must be so proud of you.

A very difficult step for an Indian woman, and you showed them that it can be done!!

Wish you a life of happiness with your daughter. May God bless you both!!!
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Smitha no offense meant, but i think ur educational qualification & job helped u take this decision. I ve seen many women who r in the same situation but cant walk out of the relationship coz they r financially dependent on their husbands. In some cases i ve seen girls bear it coz they ve younger sisters whose marriage might get delayed if they divorce their unfaithful hubby & go live with their parents.

So i am thankful 2 god that u r educated enuf 2 stand on ur feet & also grt that ur family wholeheartedly supported u rather than trying 2 patch up u & ur hubby 👏

Plz continue 2 b strong 4 the sake of ur daughter & may GOD give both of all the happiness in the world!

Coming back 2 the serial, this is a hindi serial on indian television so i guess wen u expect strong, unforgiving women characters u r asking 4 too much & its just wistful thinking. They rarely show women like Pooja frm Arth. Generally the CVs love portraying women as spineless doormats.

Still lets hope 4 the best!