Bigg Boss Season 5

I know cooking.

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Misra claims she knows cooking..well,from her style and way,one can easily say she doesn't know cooking..Shakti had to change the duty coz..misra added water to bhindi..a person knowing to cook,shd know water is not added to bhindi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

artizia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
chits may be she was planning to eat Bhindi with rice πŸ˜‰
mimz7 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
bhindi wit yogurt n rice eeewww!!!!!!!!!!!
Sphallolalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chits1

Misra claims she knows cooking..well,from her style and way,one can easily say she doesn't know cooking..Shakti had to change the duty coz..misra added water to bhindi..a person knowing to cook,shd know water is not added to bhindi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

How could you say such things??😲 Of course she knows cooking, Missra styleπŸ˜‰ I am sure she can knit, sew, patch-work and bake too...
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Water is never added to Bhindi..and shakti was so irritated with her action..when he changed her duty...she was looking shocked and her eyes scary...LOL
-Moderator- thumbnail
Mishra's bhindi recipe (try at your own risk)

1 lb bhindi (okra)
1 liter water
Negative energy 300 kcal
attitude 500 Joules
Hari mirch powder 500 gm
salt (1 strong pinch)

Mix everything untill bhindi absorbs negative energies well. Put it on high flame on stove untill you smell something is burning. Finally add some yogurt to burnt bhindi. This bhindi cleans entire digestive system and convert blood group type to "-ve". For record, this is not "bhindi masala" but its "bhindi missra"

Before eating, keep your doctors number handy. 

harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hahaha good one chitra di :)...i dont know how 2 cook at all but still i know ders no water in bhindiπŸ˜†

she added water herself & blaming shardha 4 dis...if i asked sm1 2 jump in a well would dey do it jst cuz i said so
sanaa_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Moderator-

Mishra's bhindi recipe (try at your own risk)

1 lb bhindi (okra)
1 liter water
Negative energy 300 kcal
attitude 500 Joules
Hari mirch powder 500 gm
salt (1 strong pinch)

Mix everything untill bhindi absorbs negative energies well. Put it on high flame on stove untill you smell something is burning. Finally add some yogurt to burnt bhindi. This bhindi cleans entire digestive system and convert blood group type to "-ve". For record, this is not "bhindi masala" but its "bhindi missra"

Before eating, keep your doctors number handy. 

OMG  i cant stop laughing !!!🀣
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mihali7

bhindi wit yogurt n rice eeewww!!!!!!!!!!!

now im not defending PM. im just defending bhindi with yogurt rice! i LOVE eating bhindi fry with yogurt rice! yum! i am a big bhindi fan. so i eat it with everything. roti...chawal...dahi...u name it!πŸ˜† it actually tastes rather delicious. many people eat aachar with yogurt rice. i like bhindi fry!πŸ˜†
Edited by Rapier - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: trinket

How could you say such things??😲 Of course she knows cooking, Missra styleπŸ˜‰ I am sure she can knit, sew, patch-work and bake too...

She'll probably sew Bedi's mouth and bake Shonali.