ARSHI FF:Difficult love|UPDATED PART 17 PG 48 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
mememe!
pm me please. such fab work!!
xxx
Mama Mia!! Ab kya go ga?? Arnav tou Khushi ko kha he jai ga!!! Can't wait for the next update!
nice one
waiting for the next update eagerly

PART 3

Khushi shifted uncomfortably besides Anjali, as she felt a pointed gaze focussed only on her during the aarti.

Her little trip with Shyam had been very awkward indeed. But one thing that now she was completely sure of was that, Shyam was too afraid of Arnav to ever try any kind of cheap trick again. He hadn't as much as looked at her during their entire excursion, forget trying on his schemes. Hence, Khushi was happy that all would be normal again, in Anjali's life atleast.

But ever since she had returned home, Arnav had been glaring at her with an unreadable, yet very intimidating expression. They had not had the chance to be alone, hence he had not said anything to her, but she could see that he was very mad. And it was probably something to do with her going out with Shyam.

The Pooja ended, and as everybody left for their rooms, Arnav dragged Khushi roughly into their's, pushing her inside while closing and locking the door behind him.

Khushi regained the balance that Arnav's push had disturbed, and turned around to face a seething Arnav, his eyes a deadly red.

"Hum aapko sab samjha sakte hain..."

"JUST SHUT UP!", Arnav bellowed, making Khushi jump out of her skin.
"YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO LEARN, ARE YOU???
I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HIM!
I TOLD YOU TO NEVER AS MUCH AS PEEP AT MY SISTER'S MARRIED LIFE!
BUT YOU ARE AS THICK AS AN ICE BERG! HOW WILL YOU UNDERSTAND?
SMALL PEOPLE LIKE YOU WORK ONLY FOR THEIR OWN PROFIT! I ALWAYS KNEW YOU HAD AN EYE FOR SHYAM, BUT SINCE I CAUGHT YOU TWO, AND RUINED YOUR PLAN OF GETTING MARRIED, YOU'RE TRYING TO FULFILL YOUR DESIRES BY GETTING TOGETHER IN MY OWN HOUSE!..."

"Yeh aap kya keh rahe hain... aap humari baat to suniye..."

"I said SHUT UP DAMMIT!
I, ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA, MARRIED YOU, A GIRL WITH NO CLASS, NO MONEY, NO CHARACTER, NO FAMILY AND NO CONNECTIONS!
BUT THEN YOU'RE USED TO ALL OF THIS, RIGHT!
YOU'RE USED TO CHARITY, THAT'S WHAT YOU'VE ALWAYS RECIEVED!
FIRST FROM YOUR ADOPTED PARENTS, AND GOD ONLY KNOWS WHOSE DIRTY BLOOD YOU'VE BEEN CARRYING SINCE BEFORE THAT!..."

Khushi froze as she heard him hurl insults after insults her way, never before had he spoken thus, and there was nothing she could do but shed silent tears...

"Oh! Look at that!
Khushi Kumari Gupta's famous tears, that she has used to to fool people all her life.
But don't you think I'm a touch smarter that those people Khushi, which is why I can see through your facade, I can see your true small self!...

...WHY DID YOU GO WITH SHYAM, HUH, WHAT DID YOU TWO DO??... IS IT THE PHYSICAL SATIATION THAT I'M DENYING YOU THAT TOOK YOU TO HIM KHUSHI?"

Khushi's heart almost stopped at this... "Kya..", she whispered hoarsely.

"Oh, yes! Ofcourse!
That is why you must have gone to him, right!
Well don't worry, I'll solve that problem just like I solved your monetory problems...", and saying that he started to unbutton his shirt.

Khushi watched in horror as Arnav chucked aside his shirt, revealing his bare chest, and advanced towards her in feral attitude.

But before she could formulate anything, he had grabbed her by her arm and pulled her towards him roughly. Khushi let out a small yelp, but it was of no use, cuz Arnav was a man possessed.

He tore aside her pallu, and pulling back her hair painfully in his fist, assaulted her virgin assets with his mouth, biting profusely, while his other hand held both her arms twisted behind her back.

Khushi wriggled in his arms painfully, as he continued to bruise her creamy soft skin. Tears continously cascading down her eyes.

He then ripped apart her blouse, and then her bra, ferociously attacking her now bare mounds.

"Khushi yelled in pain, as she begged Arnav to stop and let her go, she wasn't used to physical aggressiveness, but that was something that Arnav was not really bothered about at all, all he knew was that he had to punish her.

It was when Arnav felt moisture on his neck, did he look up to see that Khushi's tears had been falling on his face and neck as well. He looked at her pale face, and pushed her roughly away.
Khushi coverd her sore bare chest with her pallu as she crouched down on the floor where he had pushed her.

"You know, I don't want to dirty myself by touching you, cuz believe it or not, I have much better taste..", and with that said, he picked up his shirt, and marched out of the room, leaving a sobbing Khushi behind.
Edited by mirnalini - 12 years ago
pls do pm me the next time u update!!!!!
DO PM ME THE NEXT TIME U UPDATE IT WAS GOOD ... PLEASE CONTINUE👏

HURRY UPDATE 😊 
Edited by rbarretto - 12 years ago
poor khushi..feel bad for her...but i've got a feeling arnav's behaviour will be similar in the show when he finds about shyam and khushi..
btw do pm me when you update..cant wait for more ;)
i love your FF!!! please pm me when you update :)
Mirnalini!
I've just caught up with all the chapters, and they're brilliantly written.
Please add me to the PM list.
I look forward to reading how the story will move on from here.
 😊
OMG..how rude he is..didnt even gave her chance to clarify..so bad..