Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
@bollywoodcrazed ... true ... that's why I said mood swings 😆 sometimes so sweet and patient, and then suddenly the anger is back ... poor guy is struggling with his own emotions, and Khushi bears the brunt ... 😳😕 But loved the way they showed them connecting and understanding each other ... or beginning to understand ... that itself is a big first

@Sush ... awww ... what gorgeous shots ... love the one of Khushi running in that lehnga with the diffuse evening light and Arnav's face as he sees her ... that shot was beautiful! 😍
And Arnav and his rage ... 😳

@appy ... thanks so much! The way you guys appreciate my ramblings makes it so worthwhile and fun to write them ... thank you! 😳

@Nadz ... aww, hon ... thanks for liking ... that's more than enough 😳 Can't wait for the episode tonight ... hope the cv's don't let us down!
DiyaS thumbnail

Great post, Diya! Had fun writing back!😃
me too ... had fun reading and replying!!! 😛

Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Diya..as always an awesome post!👏 Its such a nice way of reviving the whole weeks arhi scenes!

I am with you on this..Arnav babu is confusing her a lot with his hot and cold spells .
Nice to see kushis perspective as even Arnavs perspective about kushi has changed😳
He is a whole new man without the aukaat dialogues. Just loved the way Nanitial trip has changed their relationship. I liked how he is patient with her and how she has got comfy around him..thats a huge change.

I too loved their exchange of glances during the bhangra dance😳...even though they are seated far away from each other their chemistry was palpable...one of the best scenes and fab acting by both of them..kushi was looking extra gorgeous in that lehenga.😳

I loved what you wrote:

And the tiny morning scene was beautiful in its simplicity and subtlety ... so much unspoken ...

He – the transport strike is still on, but I've arranged a car ... unspoken you were right to stop me last night ...

She – I'll go back to Delhi on my own ... unspoken I was wrong to do what I did, I won't do it anymore, I won't interfere any more ...

Again it seemed like such a couple scene ... they didn't need too many words, they seemed to understand each other so completely here ...

thanks for bringing this perspective Diya👏..never thought so deeply abt this scene...I wonder whether CVs really put this much of thought😆

About his flare up...Yes something has changed and poor kushi is not able to fathom out.

She knows something is wrong and tries to apologise for each of her mistake..it was like as if she was pointing out one by one..may be becos of this or that but thaat guy never opens up but instead shuts her up and asks her to get out. Her confusion was depicted very well. 

I somehow felt in the precap hug scene..he does look like a person to have dawned with realisation!

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
updated my reply on pg2 😳

Cheers,
Monsi

-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: monsi08

updated my reply on pg2 😳

Cheers,
Monsi

read your reply to the post monsi...very good analysis and very worthy 2 cents meri dost 😉
intezar intezar...kaise kare..ye hai mere dil ka haal 😆
DiyaS thumbnail
@Zuzana ... thanks ... I think we spend FAR more time on thinking about the episodes than the cv's do 😆 dissect each and every moment a hundred times over 😆

I loved their eyespeak during the bhangra dance ... the cinematography was very good, and their expressions were amazing ... aankhon hi aankhon mein ishaare 😳

Let's see when this confused couple can sort out their confusion ... I still think it will take some time! 😆

-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey diya...I seem to have picked the same siggies as you have...I did not mean to copy..i just picked those randomly...will try and play with some other ones from the gallery

done, I changed mine...I wish I could make some of these myself 😆
Edited by appy2011 - 12 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: monsi08

Res.. will come back tomorrow morning..
Now off to sleep dear 🥱

**edited**

Diya ... this was a fabulous analysis for the week...and salute and ovation from me 👏
here's my 2 cents in between your post 😊

Thanks, monsi 😛

FABULOUS POST Diya Ji.. tussi great ho 😊

Cheers,
Monsi
Thanks so much, Monsi ... great fun to read your take!!!
😃

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
salunie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
A very beautiful post indeed! Love the way you write...Keep it up!