by far d best scene???

Poll

which one is ur favourite scene of MOHUR till date??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
hello ppl!!!! I kno, ppl over here r still celebrating MOHUR's wedding along wid dere unconventional nd unique suhagraat🤣😍!!!!! widin dese 2 months we hv got quite few scenes of MOHUR which made us laugh nd day dream alsooo!!! so here is d poll😃!!! plsss choose ur fav scenes!!!!
MOHUR has done all d scenes wid so much perfection dat we luved dem. hatts off 2 HARSHAD nd ASIYA👏, 4 dere fantastic portrayal of d chars. will hope dat CVs giv us much more sweet, romantic nd passionate scenes in future⭐️!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mesmerised- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It was hard to choose just one because i liked quite a few of the ones mentioned, but i've voted for the kiss one! 😳

It was hilarious and unique, and all the times Mohan misread her and thought she was blowing kisses his way made it even better! 🤣 ❤️

As if she's trying to kiss you in a room full of people Mohan! 😆
d moment wen kastur actually neede 2 show dose sighns, she actually was too busy 2 collect milk 🤣!!
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi 4 me defo the SR scene which is kastur's dream ohh mohan took a away my bbreath and e/time i was expecting him 2 say aur. aur & he did was awesome! the funny thing is i didnot expect it to b a dream that was total surprise 4 me😆 but still got a fantastic scene out of it😍 jorda!
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank for clarifying Aysha

I didn't know what kissing scene your were talking about and as awesome as that was I didn't vote for it. My vote when to the whole Mohur scene from daydream to the desert of Mohan in a towel 😳
guys, seems like all of u r still hanged 2 towel MOHAN😍, but my favourite was d waterpipe scene, awee MOHAN full wet nd also in white vest😍😍
-mesmerised- thumbnail
@Sundas: Yeh doodh neh toh mood hi kharaab kardiya! Opposite effect! 🤣

@Jorda: You wasn't expecting it to be a dream? I would have been surprised if it wasn't a dream! 😆

@Rani: I thought you weren't in to shirtless scenes and now you're being swayed by a scene with Mohan in a towel?! 😲 Just kidding! 😆

I did love the whole SR sequence too... it was a very close second choice! 😃
listen mesmerized, not only RANI, but no one can resist themselves aftr having a glance of MOHAN in TOWEL😍!! poor souls like us were waiting 4 more dan a year nd half 2 see him shirtless, but god was kind enough 2 show him shirtless nd pantless too, only a twel surrounding him❤️!!!! plsss guyss i think i m blabbing too much, sorry if embarrased or irritated🤣
-mesmerised- thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

listen mesmerized, not only RANI, but no one can resist themselves aftr having a glance of MOHAN in TOWEL😍!! poor souls like us were waiting 4 more dan a year nd half 2 see him shirtless, but god was kind enough 2 show him shirtless nd pantless too, only a twel surrounding him❤️!!!! plsss guyss i think i m blabbing too much, sorry if embarrased or irritated🤣

@Bold: 😲 😲 😲 

🤣 Your comments always crack me up!

You're more of Piya/Mohan Bawari than Kastur is! 😆
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes ayesha perhaps i haven't seen more scenes at that time was totally surprise baad me i went back and watched more 2 c what is going on ha ha😆that is why!