Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

We are going in now. 2000people here ,most of them are aunty types!! Now we know who watches the nyara shiw!guys this is sheema writting as my battery is down , my gifts rwached to Ragini!!! I gave my visiting card in it! And ragini called me!!! I screamed and she laughed! She loved all the gifts all the little deatails, i wilk fill u in latr, she sopke to ne snd sheemu, she said we are great she wss overwhelmed, she said she cant come out snd they cant let ys in , but she wil try, she spoke to sheemu that it was nit because of her dhe quitted. we then.screamed thinking dhe is off and heard her laugh as shd heard ys sxdeaming!!

Awww, Sheema beta you're too cute. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It's funny how you screamed. πŸ˜† Does she know that you're THE Sheema from SGP forum? πŸ˜†
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejeshec

seriously Tanu ji PM me u'r pic now😑

ME FOUR!!!

And Tanu, I asked for your photo first before these bandars. AngryπŸ˜† You better show me first. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Damn hapy for Sheema Aunty as she met Ragini...she hugged her, kissed her hands,held her face...yippeee..all our prayers indeed worked n Sheemaji's drram came true.

dont know whether Sheemu di met her...as she has nt updated anything...hope u were along with Sheema and u too hugged her.
Feefi thumbnail
omg i'm so happy for your too sheemu di and sheema di!!!!   please do post some pics πŸ˜³ 
Originally posted by: meenakshi_16

Damn hapy for Sheema Aunty as she met Ragini...she hugged her, kissed her hands,held her face...yippeee..all our prayers indeed worked n Sheemaji's drram came true.

dont know whether Sheemu di met her...as she has nt updated anything...hope u were along with Sheema and u too hugged her.

Wow ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Great news,,,,,,,,,,,,πŸ˜ƒ 
Happy 4 them,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,πŸ˜ƒ
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: meenakshi_16

Hoe do u know sheema di met her ? It doesnt say that here? Just wondering.
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

Hoe do u know sheema di met her ? It doesnt say that here? Just wondering.

she tweeted that...n Sheemu di didnt met her jst shared a virtual hug frm a glass
Originally posted by: MadameX

Same here yo!!! 😭 Now I'm sitting in my car, crying over my aching feet and the fact that because I was too short, security wouldn't let me in. 😭🀣🀣

UD,I was talking about going to the star parivaar live event..not an adult film/ride where entry is on height basis🀣

And WTH?You guys only reported about Ragini?😲

Meenu was awake till night to get update about Akshara..you guys disappointed herπŸ˜†

crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy...Happy...Happy... Feels like dancing...Happy for both of you...You both talked with her... Felt like kids when both you wrote as "Screamed"... Oh! Lucky ...

Saw Sheemadi's tweet as she hugged her, she kissed on her hands and all... Wuppiee... Again Happy...Happy...Happy...

meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .sb.

UD,I was talking about going to the star parivaar live event..not an adult film/ride where entry is on height basis🀣

And WTH?You guys only reported about Ragini?😲

Meenu was awake till night to get update about Akshara..you guys disappointed herπŸ˜†

oyye bandar tu toh chup hi kar...mein bhi toh wembly mein concerte live dekh rahi thi like u...tu mujhse bhi nahi mila 🀣
and rahi baat Akshara ...usse mein live dekh liya...now i shld get Bravery Award πŸ˜†