Who do u wish to witness the Hug!

Poll

Your wish, who should witness the hug? do put the sprectator' reaction

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Well please do write what will be the reaction of the witness...and y will that witness make the plot interesting! your wish!!!!

I wish it should be babuji or Payal, they will definitely see that in Arnav's eyes which khushi is not able to see!!!! Althopugh babuji's coming to the corridor is not possible!
Edited by community_drive - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjali yaar! all the way! she's the only one with enough sense to bring them together! and she has the balls to take up her brothers cause when he refuses to do so. so yeah lets give her a chance to play cupid!
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Originally posted by: minimuffin86

anjali yaar! all the way! she's the only one with enough sense to bring them together! and she has the balls to take up her brothers cause when he refuses to do so. so yeah lets give her a chance to play cupid!

I agree! but wouldn't it b fun if she discover's that slowly! by jasoosi and iterrogating Arnav! it waill b more fun that way!
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
i'll goo For Anjali πŸ˜ƒ:)) Even if know it won't happen !! Anyone except Shyaaam actually :DπŸ˜† As if he see that then he'll start his mission separating ArHi πŸ˜• and for me its too early to stop Their Growing love πŸ˜³ waant more ArHi Scenes😍 !! So theey can know each other perfectly before the Hating track to Lead on πŸ˜³β€οΈ
deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
i want it to be payal... afterwards she may help kushi to realize her love for arnav...
anjali is also gud idea...
i also want shyam to see that...
but dont know what he will do after that...
its better if he stay out this...
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I want babuji to witness it ofcourse i knw that he is in i.c.u but just iam wishng it.otherwise i want payal to watch that so that she can help kushi to recognize her feelings for arnav.
invalid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Babuji - would be my favourite option as he knows about Shyam, but it kind of defeats the point because if he were up and walking in a corridor he would have told someone about Shyam and then he would see Khushi and Arnav. The story could be played out better.

Buaji - No, she would take it negatively, and force even more of Shyam on Khushi saying she is acting stupid with some other guy

Amma - doesnt know enough of the story/isnt as involved in everything as a character to have much of an effect

Payal - Would be good, she has heard Khushi's changing views and could possibly provide Khushi with guidance when seeing how they care for eachother

Akash - may do the same as Payal, but for Arnav. But i feel he is too quite a character to make much use of the situation

Anjali - (my personal vote) would understand how her brother has changed only for Khushi, is smart enough to recognise it as love, and is close enough to Arnav to have an impact on him. Go Anjali Go!!

Mamiji - Would have the same reaction as she does to Payal and Akash, nothing new there, not interesting

Nani - again, might have a bit of an effect but Arnav wont listen to her opinions, so its safer to go with Anjali rather than Nani

Shyam - this could be interesting, and would have a large impact on the show, i just dont want it to happen because I want Arnav and Khushi to get much closer before someone like Shyam decides to tear them apart

One option not included is LA !! Maybe if she see's the hug, she notices how Arnav is not the same with her and leaves. I dont know, cant wait for tomorrow though !! x
Edited by ccuteaangel - 12 years ago
SudsAddict thumbnail
I would say "None" only because this is such an emotional hug and only between Arnav and Khushi! So pure and raw emotions, they need it to be very private...just the two of them and the viewers ofcourse!!!!!!!Since it is a submission by Khushi into Arnav's arm as if to say, "Hold me beloved, i am so distraught and only will find solice in your arms because you genuinely care for me and i trust you because you and I both know how it is to loose a parent".
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Although I chose 'none' since I feel its a special hug that it should be between only Arnav and Kushi. 
But would like to chose an option - we, the audience...πŸ˜† 
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Oh yeah! Best option is Lavanya actually, so that she gracefully walks out of ASR's life, what if she says Arnav that he is actually in love Khsuhi!