Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I dont think that SP will end IPKKND so soon, according to me it has a long journey ahead.
It is true that SP wont gave time for shows to improve its ratings, but there are long running shows in SP
They will stop airing a show when
1. it loose TRP
2. It has poor content to show
3. Some new shows are there with new and exciting concept
So as far as our show can gather viewers, there is no chance for it to stop.
Another advantage of our show is its timing, No other show on this time can ever beat Balika vadhu after its launch, but our show did that within 4 months of its launch, remember BV is a long running show with consistent TRPs.
This week there was a drop in rankings due to lack of promos, If the channel and PH work together for promos then no doubt of it turning a long running and succesful show.

I dont prefer to run shows without any creativity
If there will be a similar stage for IPKKND  then I will better prefer to stop the show than watching an undesirable story, Just imagine the CVs killing Arnav or Khushi and sending their look alikes, will u prefer that ?
It will be better to dream of a golden time than watching a worst time.
Edited by rechup - 12 years ago
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Star plus is anytime better then colors.Edited by aahana1 - 12 years ago
rechup thumbnail

You can't possibly think that Star Plus is the worst channel. Infact, it's one of the only good channels left! Geet is surviving at those trp's BECAUSE that's pretty good for a channel like Star One who's most shows always have low trp's anyways. And Geet is ending in a few months. Star One is now supporting saas bahu rather than youth oriented shows so they're ending ALL their shows they have right now .. that is definetly unfair. 

Bidaai went on for 2 years so PLEASE don't tell me that it's upsetting it ended. It HAD to end. It was being aired for too long. Everything good/bad has to come to an end. 

Tere Liye ended because Star Plus and Ekta have some major problems. 

Also, about KDMHMD ... again it was because Ekta started having problems with SP ..

So you guys shouldn't worry
Totally agree with u
Star Plus is one of the channels which wont drag a show with poor content.
It was a mutual decision by the channel and PH to end Bidaai as it had a good journey and finally it had to end than further dragging with no content to show
Ekta Kapoor shows were came to an end due to problems between channel and PH

saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: taanu112

agreed sp is the worst yuckiest channel ever that axes shows for no reason(like tere liye) but i dont think we need to fear as ipkknd is doing really great at d moment!

like I said earlier, it was a problem with Ekta and SP. 

Think again. You're disregarding SP compared to channels like Star One and Imagine. 
Edited by shootingstar.xx - 12 years ago
Flame. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shootingstar.xx

Please think again. You're disregarding SP compared to channels like Star One and Imagine. 

I agree. Star plus ain't that bad. I think compared to the channels star plus is the only better channel. I mean look at the shows on colors. They have spoiled them but still they dont end them. Gosh.
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aahana1

I agree. Star plus ain't that bad. I think compared to the channels star plus is the only better channel. I mean look at the shows on colors. They have spoiled them but still they dont end them. Gosh.

yeahh exactly. I mean there are channels worse than SP! Only channels I know are good for sure are SP and Sony. I'm haven't seen much on colors but I know that they don't end their shows .. does Balika Vadhu still air? ðŸ¤£ 
Flame. thumbnail

yeahh exactly. I mean there are channels worse than SP! Only channels I know are good for sure are SP and Sony. I'm haven't seen much on colors but I know that they don't end their shows .. does Balika Vadhu still air? ðŸ¤£ 

Yeaaa. Right now only SP and sony have some shows that are bearable. And dont ask about colors man. Yes balika vadhu is still on and that Uttaran. Gosh what have they done to it? It should actually be banned. 
rechup thumbnail

Think again. You're disregarding SP compared to channels like Star One and Imagine. 

Atleast star plus have all variety of shows, it has youth oriented shows, saas-bahu dramas, family dramas, love stories n all
Actually it is far better than anyother channels, which are running shows for a long time without any proper story
rechup thumbnail

Originally posted by: aahana1

Yeaaa. Right now only SP and sony have some shows that are bearable. And dont ask about colors man. Yes balika vadhu is still on and that Uttaran. Gosh what have they done to it? It should actually be banned. 

Colors are really showing worst shows in the name of women empoverment.
Flame. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rechup

Colors are really showing worst shows in the name of women empoverment.

I totally agree. Such shows should be banned since they always promote negativity.