Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sar786 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

tnx so much for liking it u guys, I have no idea where all that came from i just started writing and couldnt stop... who knew studying shakespeare wud come in handy one day... i guess dats a good ting πŸ˜†  i will def.PM u all πŸ˜‰ Edited by sar786 - 12 years ago
sar786 thumbnail
CHARACTER SKETCH

DR. AROHI NIDHI AHLUWALIA

simple yet beautiful

cute and cuddly

very funny

sometimes crazy but dangerously stubborn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ARJUN PREM SINGHANIA

SWEET & CHARMING

EASILY ANNOYED
DEAD SERIOUS

TO DIE FOR SEXY

PURE PUNJABI!

more to come soon...     
hope u like the mixture of kmh 1,2,KTLK and pure punjabi.wanted 2 incorporate sum of karanika's work 2gether. 

Edited by sar786 - 12 years ago
sar786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -vrshn-

AMAZING PLOT YAR! i love it!! :D :D

thank you 😊
sar786 thumbnail

CHAPTER 1 'SUMMARY OF EVENTS OF THE PAST 3 YEARS (FLASHBACK)

LAW a simple 3 letter word. Definition: A system of rules you have to follow or else there are some die hard consequences. But this law didn't really mean much to Arjun and Arohi, they were best buds. They stuck together like glue and nothing or no-one could come in the way of their friendship.

Arjun thought this law didn't apply much to them since they shared a more sibling sort of relationship. They practically lived together in the same house since they were neighbors and their houses were ten steps away from each other. They probably lived more at each other's house as they did their own. Even their fathers grew up together and were best childhood friends and business partners the owners of A&S Group of Industries. Not stopping there because their grandparents also shared this sweet bond. Yep they go wayyy back! Both the Singhanias and Ahluwalias were more like 1 family rather than 2 separate ones. Yeah they were more than friends they were one big happy FAMILY. Hence Arjun never believed or thought that he and Arohi could ever be anything more than friends. Arohi on the other hand never knew this law even existed until she did the inevitable. She fell in love with her best friend ARJUN PREM SINGHANIA!

How? Why? When? It happened were the questions she asked herself as she started to think and feel things for Arjun she never perceived in her 20 year life. But she had an inkling the new girl in college who also happened to move into their neighborhood last week had something to do with it. As soon as she introduced herself to their gang (arjun, arohi, romit ,shefu ,salil, purvi,sur,sanchit) at college, and they way she was staring at Arjun giving him flirty looks and him responding to her made Arohi want to climb the highest mountain and scream her lungs out.

GAURI ' the hot and happening new girl at Spencer College. She about their age 20,has a little sister Simmi, and her dad who is now the head architect at A&S constructions thanks to both Arjun and Arohi's dads, add a new friend to the buddy list of the Singhanias and Ahluwalias because the Agarwals just moved into their lives and had no intention of leaving anytime soon. Gauri was beautiful and used her beauty to get her way; every guy in college would fall at her feet even if she didn't ask them too. She had her way with them and everyone in their family but Arohi just had this weird feeling about her that she just couldn't shake. Gauri was very friendly with everyone and got acquainted  quickly but Arohi thought she looked cunning, there was just something about her that made Arohi's skin crawl, maybe it's the way she gawked at her when Arjun and her were goofing around. It was clear to her that Arohi and Arjun were too close for her liking and she had to do something about Arohi and make Arjun hers.

Two weeks had passed since Gauri came into their lives and Arjun and her have seem to gotten quite close another week and they would start dating officially as if taking the same classes, studying together ad taking coffee breaks wasn't enough just add their genders  together girl, boy and friend=girlfriend/boyfriend. Arohi had just about enough of her crazy thought and feeling she needed to talk to some fast before she lost her mind. But who could there be after Arjun,  only one person.

RASHI SINGHANIA ' Arjun's older sister and soon to be Arohi's bhabi. She is engaged to Arohi's older bro Karan Ahluwalia. Both Karan and Rashi are 3 years older to Arjuhi and what do you know they were also childhood/high school sweethearts. Rashi is very wise and witty hence everyone would turn to her for advice; even their maid Talia would seek personal advice from her.lol she was like their personal shrink. Many times Arjun found himself in a situation where Arohi was mad at him and he would go to Rashi for help on how to pacify her. Arohi never really had any problems but now she was in such a dilemma. She had no control over her feelings and been having some strange dreams about her and Arjun lately that she didn't want to go in details about. It freaked her out so much that she tried avoiding looking at Arjun but that was pretty hard to do considering how he hovers over her like a helicopter when their alone. She had no idea what she was thinking, she knew that Arjun went out with girls before upon their insistence because Arjun would never ask anyone out he was the one being asked most of the time and he was too much of a nice guy to break anyone's heart plus those girls were completely harmless since Arjun didn't show much interest in them .But when he was with Gauri she thought he showed a little too much interest and he was doing things out the ordinary like homework and asking her opinion of what to wear to college. He never does that since he looks hot in whatever he wears or better yet if he doesn't wear anything OMG! What the hell am I thinking?!!! She scolded herself. She needed her Rashi di and fast!!

Arohi has never felt insecure or threatened by someone in her life before and this Gauri irked her senses. She was afraid she was going to lose Arjun 4 ever. She felt a wave of emotions as she made her way next door. She prayed that he wasn't home, who knew what she might say if she saw him, she had fear, anxiety and confusion written all over her face, not to mention a big green monster creeping up her neck called JEALOUSY. That's when realization hit her right in the face. No! No this cannot be happening she said trying to reassure herself as she entered the Singhania house. She was jealous of Gauri because she was in lo'nooo she screamed as she ran her fingers thru her hair as she paced back and forth in Rashi's room. Oh no! Is this what I think it is? No it can't be she quickly replied herself. Rashi smirked looking at Arohi pacing. She knew this day was bound to come. Either Arjun or Arohi would crack first. She prayed for it to be Arjun but she knew in her heart that from the looks of her bro he never thought about Arohi that way but she had hope. She loved Aru like d lil sis she never had and she secretly wanted Aru to marry Arjun. She tried on many occasions to set them up but they were so clueless and innocent she decided to keep her thought to herself but no one was more ecstatic than her when she saw the look on Arohi's face when she opened her bedroom door. She knew it had finally happened.to be continued...

<<< Arohi clueless/confused πŸ˜†
Edited by sar786 - 12 years ago
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
great start
continue soon
sar786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparna4karanika

grt sara...i wanna kne wt happened to deir trust n wd love to knw hw will dey reunite

if u wanna knw u gotta look out for the update and keep reading heheheπŸ˜›
sar786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arjuhisis

wow sara, great prologue

nice one - pls continue soon and pm me pls

k i will tnx 😊
salmankh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Great start.  Looking forward to reading more! 
sar786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: guzaarish

wow! i love stories with love interwoven into friendship!i already know this is going to be amazing!!

me too i personally think that they are the best love stories,speaking from experience😳 πŸ˜† i hope i live up to ur expectations 😊
veds_6791 thumbnail
Sara amazing start... looking forward to the FF...