Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tptwi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I know that your intention is just to get people not to bash, but trust me this post will turn into a war-zone. Its best to avoid bringing up this topic.
mans22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
i agree with u totally true if u people dislike her keep to ur self don't voice it

cuz sumday even gurmeet wud visit our forum, n wud feel bad knowing about the thoughts his fans have for his wife.
asavari1 thumbnail
GC's fans are more mature and dignified.. and not at all insecure...they do not need to vent their frustations on posts made for other TV stars, which fans of other stars need to resort to
XxshonaxX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
 i agree with that... and for those that hate debina well wats wrong with ur brains...u people juz hate her bcoz she is married 2 gurmeet...well some of people only wish for him 2 b in a relationship with drashti right...well there are in a relationship itz called friendship...wat do u guyz expect that after geet is over when gurmeet starts another show..should he marry again with that costar...if u guys were really his fan u guys will not hate his wife...but u must be be proud of her...that gurmeet has made it this far in his life thanks to DEBINA ...wenever GURMEET is ill or not feeling so well DEBINA is always there for him...she was there when he first came in this industry...and one more thing people when GURMEET was doing RAMAYAN did u people recognize him...did u people even liked his acting...no im sure u people did not even watch the show...but now that he is MAAN SINGH KHURANA ...everyone loves him...but just to inform u people DEBINA  was there for him from the begaining...even when he was doing RAMAYAN...so all i wanna say is that stop insulting DEBINA...no matter how much u try she is always gonna be GURMEET's wife 

n if u just hate debina so much...try telling this to gurmeet...just imagine what he will be feeling
and next time when u bash debina...imagine what gurmeet will be going through...ang what he will be thinking of YOU
Edited by XxkiranxX - 12 years ago
jnawaz thumbnail

Topic has nothing to do with anything show related. We have asked that ALL topics related to any actors personal lives not be opened on Geet Forum. We tend to run into problems whenever an actors personal life comes up therefore we keep it strictly show based.

Topic Closed.

Geet Dev Team