awww cute name dear... 😳loved the update... continue soon... 😛
Posted: 12 years ago
here goes the 13th part
hope u guys like it

PART 12:

Streching the truth ...

"Diya, we are getting late." 

All he cares about is getting late. How can I just leave my baby like this, alone for the entire day? "Okay, don't worry; Mommy will be back very soon. I will miss you so much, but I promise when I come back I will play with you so much." 

"Diya, seriously." 

"Okay, okay. Baby did you say bye to your papa?" 

"Woof" 

"Oh my gosh, Shaurya! His first word. My baby's first word. 'Woof' isn't that the most beautiful word ever." 

"Diya, he is a dog, all his words are going to be that. Now will you please put the dog down, so we can leave?" 

*Gasp* I can't believe he just said that. "Shhh, he will hear you. How can you be so heartless Shaurya, calling our baby a dog! He must be heartbroken; I can't leave him in this state and go to college." 

"Diya, you have already missed one week of college you can't afford to miss any more days. Now put down ' Shadia and move it." 

Dang it! Shadia and I practiced for hours for that little excuse, and yet it still failed. Putting Shadia down with a heavy heart I walked out the door that Shaurya was holding open for the last half hour. As he shut it, I continued to peer in getting last glimpses of my cutie-pie. 

"He will be fine." Shaurya said trying to reassure me. However, I was not convinced 

"But what if someone finds him, and throws him out the house." 

"Diya, no one goes into my room, while I am not here. Now let's go." 

I had no choice but to leave. 

As we got closer and closer to our college, I got less and less worried about Shadia and more and more excited about meeting Gits and Jits. I was so eager to see them, ask them all the interesting things that had happened at college while I was gone, and to know all about the on-going rumours and gossips. We finally got there, I quickly opened the door to get out and run to class, now I really couldn't wait to be back to old self, with my two best friends. But before I could step out, Shaurya caught my hand, making me sit back down. 

I gazed into his eyes and my heartbeat rose. A goodbye kiss perhaps? Oh how lovely, our first kiss. In anticipation I first lowered my head, but then realized he wouldn't want to kiss my forehead, but my lips, so I raised my head up again, and leaned in a bit, closing my eyes. I could feel his eyes on me, but not his lips. I waited. I waited some more. What was taking him so long? I slowly opened one eye. He sat there, his arms folder in front of him, just watching me and my stupidity. I quickly leaned backward and started to blush profusely. 

"Diya'" 

I looked at him, and there it was, his smile. I was now blubbering with anger. I was not a joke and I didn't want to be laughed at. Before he got a chance to say anything else I opened the door again and left. Fuming I entered my classroom, however, seeing Gits and Jits smiling faces made my anger melt away. I ran towards them and gave them a big hug. For some reason I even cried a little. I had only been gone a week, then why was I weeping like a baby? After, I finally managed to calm down. They both showered me with their questions. Questions about my marriage, about what I wore, who all came, what all I got. I answered them all. And then they dropped the big one, 'how was your wedding night?' What was I going to tell them? I couldn't quiet lie to them, they were my best friends and I couldn't quiet tell the truth, it was too embarrassing. So I did what anyone is my place would do. I stretched to the truth to make it fit my needs. 

I told them how when Shaurya had come into the room, the first thing he had done was take me into his arms. Which he had, so what if it was by accident, when I had slipped. I told them how muscular and strong Shaurya had looked without his shirt on. Which he had, I left out the part about me walking in the washroom and catching him without a shirt. I told them how comfy and silky his bed was that we both had shared. Leaving out the part that we both had slept on totally opposite ends of the bed. 

Once I was done, feeling proud at myself for my ability to so tactfully answering the questions, I waited for Gits and Jits to sigh loudly and then cheer in excitement. But they both seemed dumbstruck and their eyes transfixed on something behind me. 

"What is it?" I asked turning around. 

Uh oh, it was Shaurya! How long had he been standing there? I felt like crying. Had he heard everything I had said? What was he thinking? What was he doing here? What was he going to do? Tell the truth? 

Diya can I talk to you. Saying that Shaurya went outside, I followed. 

"We have to leave together, so meet me around five, in the parking lot?" 

"Okay." I nodded my head. Was that it? 

"Why did you leave in such a rush this morning?" 

Because you were being so idiotic, I feel like saying. But this is not the time to test Shaurya, anything I say could be used against me. So in return, I remained quiet and looked down at my shoes, I have to admit I am a bit embarrased myself, thinking that Shaurya was going to kiss me. I feel Shaurya's hand under my chin as he lifts my face. I still keep my eyes downcast though, last thing I want right now is to see Shaurya laughing at me again. 

"Diya, I was not laughing at you this morning if that is what you are thinking." 

I look right into Shaurya's eyes now. How does he know that is what I was thinking? This is spooky. Maybe he can read my thoughts. So does he know I think he is so good looking, or that his voice is so dreamy? Okay no stop, don't think. But his eyes are just so... Stop it!  Remember, he could be hearing what you think. 

"Okay I think I should go back to my class." 

"Huh, okay!" 

"By the way, I thought you said you saw nothing that night, when you walked into the washroom?" 

Oh no! He heard, he heard, he heard! I look at him quiltily, blushing like never before. 

"Good thing I have been working out, or else you would be telling your friends how unfit I am." And saying that he leaves, flashing me his cutest smile till date. I am left standing the hallway, watching him walk away.      

------------------------------------

i hope i dint lose much readers

k nowww..comment awayyy!!

Edited by roshnidiya - 12 years ago

PART 14:

Stop to Cry...But my Tears won't Dry

"I wasn't laughing at you." He wasn't laughing at me. "I wasn't laughing at you." He wasn't laughing at me. *sigh* "I wasn't laughing at you." He wasn't laughing at me. "I wasn't laughing at you." He wasn't laughing at me.    I could stand here all day and think about those words. *sigh* 

"Shaurya!" That didn't sound like me. I didn't yell out his name. Then who? "Jhanvi?" No, it can't be her. It is her. Zooming past me like a gust of wind, she catches up to Shaurya, grabs his arm and they walk out of my sight, together. 

Watching her I had felt like running after her pulling her hair out. But being a civilized person I didn't do anything of that sort. All I could do was go through the entire day burning with jealously. I am seriously considering making a sign that says, 'I am married, don't come after me' for Shaurya to wear around his neck, so all the girls can get the message loud and clear, especially Miss I-am-so-perfect-and-beautiful. I ignore everything that Gits and Jits ask or say for the rest of the day, and spend my entire day thinking about what Shaurya and Jhanvi could be doing. Relief washes over me when the clock finally strikes five and it time for me to meet Shaurya in the parking lot. I rush out the class, even before the teacher gives us permission to leave. I hear her whine in the background but I don't care. 

I quickly take sit in the back seat and straighten out my hair, and sit up straight. Shaurya should be here any minute. 

"Shall we leave madam?" The driver asks. 

"No, we have to wait for Shaurya?" 

"Madam he asked me to take you home, he said he will be a bit late today." 

"What? Why?" 

"He didn't say madam." The driver replies, a bit confused about my questioning. What does he know; he is not losing his husband to a gorgeous goddess. I look at the driver through the rear view mirror and realize there is no use in asking him anything I have no choice but to go home alone. 

"Yah, let's go." 

"Madam?" 

"Huh? … Oh!" I didn't even realize when we got home. Lazily getting out of the car I forget to even shut the car door. Walking in I find Maya and Palak instructing the servants to wash this, or dust that, the house seems to have been turned upside down. 

"What is going on?" 

"Mahen sir and Nikhila mam are having some important guests over." Maya replies in her airy tone. 

"Oh." Not caring too much about the dinner or the guests who are coming, I walk up the stairs like a zombie and then into Shaurya's room. 

"Shadia, baby!" I completely forgot about him. Seeing him jump up and run around in excitement of seeing me puts me in a better mood too. I throw my bag on the floor and take him in my arms. I hug him then kiss him, and for some strange reason I start to cry. With him in my lap I sit on the bed, telling him all that happened this morning. Once I am done narrating the events of the day, I cry some more. Shadia 'woofs' in return as though trying to console me, making me smile and even laugh a little. 

"Oh, Shadia, you are so much better than some other people I know." Putting him down I go change and freshen up. I am hungry but I don't want to go downstairs, who knows what Maya and Palak are up to. So to take my mind of things I continue to play with Shadia.       

Shaurya comes home three hours after me. I don't bother to say hi to him when he enters the room, but simply give him the message I was asked to earlier, when Maya came knocking on our door, telling me to get ready for the dinner, giving me a sari I was suppose to wear. The sari is beautiful; it was an off white, with read sequence embroidery, but I don't feel beautiful wearing it. How could I, with no one to compliment me.    

"You have to get ready; the guests will be here soon." I tell Shaurya, in the most unattached voice I know, hoping maybe he will detect my foul mood. 

"Okay." Is all I get in return, as he walks straight into his walk in closet after placing his bag on the couch. He doesn't notice. I look at Shadia and feel like crying some more. But I can't. 

"Diya! What is this?" Shaurya asks fuming as he walks back into the room. 

Uh oh! I look down at Shadia and then at Shaurya. "A shoe?" 

"Diya!" 

"A shoe that you can't wear anymore?" 

"Diya!" 

Okay I have to say it, there is no point running in circles. "A shoe Shadia chewed up. But you can't blame him, he was alone here all day and he probably got bored." 

"Diya, that dog…" 

Okay, this does it. Placing Shadia down, I go right up to Shaurya, "you have to stop calling him that. His name is Shadia!" 

"Diya.." 

"No Shaurya, you can't blame him for your shoe, he is just a baby…" 

"Diya…" 

"No Shaurya it is not fair…" 

"Diya! Where is he?" 

"What?" 

"Where is Shadia?" 

"He is right there…" Uh oh, both of us turn our gaze from the bed where I left him to the door that had been left open by Shaurya when he came in. 

"Oh Shoot!" Both of us sing in unison. 

No, my baby, out there in the house by himself, alone. What if someone else finds him and throws him out. I turn back to Shaurya and start pleading, "Shaurya, please you have to help me find him, if you mother finds him she will…" tears start falling out without my permission. 

"I will Diya, but you have to let go off me." As I hear Shaurya, I realize how tightly I am holding onto to him. Slowly I back away, tears still pouring out of my eyes. Just then I hear the most dreaded sound, my mother-in law greeting the guests and then screaming in horror. My heart stops beating as I look up at Shaurya. 

"Shaurya, promise me you won't let anything happen to him." 

"I promise Diya, now come with me." Grabbing my wrist, Shaurya and I walk out the room. 

What I see next is the opposite and even more shocking than what I expect. Other than chaos there is calm and quiet in the room. Shadia is not barking or going wild seeing so many strangers, but is loving sitting in the arms of one of the guests. This guest is smiling from one ear to the other, and is thanking my mother-in-law again and again. 
"Thank you so much. Thank you so much. I had been looking for him everywhere." 

Suddenly I realize what is going on. I know Shaurya is looking at me, he too knows what is going on. But without a thought or word, I free myself from Shaurya's grip and run downstairs. Shadia is my baby and no one is taking him away from me. Ignoring my mother-in-laws glaring I snatch Shadia out of the lady's hands and announce that Shadia is mine. I know what I did was very childish, but what else could I do? 

"Diya!" My mother-in-law yelled. "What are you doing?" 

"But if I had not brought him home he could have been dead by now." 

"And thank you so much for that, but …" 

"There is no need for that Emily." With that, my mother-in-law takes Shadia back from my hands and puts him back in 'Emily's' arms. 

My eyes well up with tears and I have never felt so helpless. I look into 'Emily's' eyes, silently pleading, and in her eyes I see the same helplessness. As silence fills the room, I rush upstairs. I rush past Shaurya, who is still standing where I left him, and go straight into the washroom where I lock myself. 

Leaning against the wall I slip down, covering my face, as tears continue to pour out. 

"Diya, will you please come out." Comes Shaurya's gentle voice. "Please Diya, open the door." Hearing Shaurya's voice, fills me with hope again. I open the door, and smile at Shaurya through my tears. 

"Shaurya you promised me!" 

"Thank goodness you decided to come out. Here take a seat." He says making me sit on the bed, and he kneels in front of me. But this is not time to talk. 

"Shaurya…" 

"Diya… you know I can't. That is his real family, and even you know he is happy with them." 

"Yah, but what about me Shaurya? I have no one here. Shadia was my only friend. Without him I will be so alone and lonely. Karan is always at work, your mother I am too scared … Maya and Palak hate me, I can't even talk to my family because they are always watching me and you … you …are never here." 

I don't realize how hot my cheeks are till I feel Shaurya wiping my tears with his cool hands. I look at him, and for the first time the tears stop, as I find him looking back into mine. 

"Diya, it's my mistake. I never realized how hard it is for you. Here you are trying to adjust to a new life, and I can't even make an effort to make you feel more at home. It is my fault ... I am sorry…" Hearing those words, I melt. 

"No Shaurya, no please don't say sorry, I was being stupid. I should be happy that Shadia found his real family and here I am being selfish. As long as he is happy I should be happy even if means he won't be with me anymore." My eyes start to well up again, and now I feel silly having Shaurya seen me like this. He must think I am so stupid to cry so much for something like this. 

"Do you think your mom will be really mad for what I did today?" 

"You don't worry about that. I think it has been a tiresome day for you, why don't you go to sleep?" 

"But the dinner…" 

"Don't worry. Everything will be fine." 

I shut my eyes smiling, as Shaurya leaves the room quietly, his words echoing in my ears, 'everything will be fine.'

--------------------------------------------------------

theres part 14 

thnx for all ur comments n 'congo's'

comment plz n new readers..

IF U WOULD LIKE A PM..

-THEN PLZ LIKE THE FIRST POST 

-COMMENT AS WELL

-SEND ME A BUDDY REQUEST

a lovely two romanic passionate treats to all my readers
u all have been loving me n my ff and as a return gift 2 continuos long parts
hope u all enjoy it
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This  FF  is  plagiarized. "Keep-The-Moon" which  is  written  by KaJen_AR_DMG  is  the original  story.

rose.three thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res... Edited by rose.three - 12 years ago
shauryadiya thumbnail
That's awesome...wonderful...i really like it :)👏