Na Aana Is Desh Laado

NEW FF on shaurya and diya

Posted: 12 years ago
Guys this is  my 2nd ff on shaurya and diya 
hoping to get a lot of replies...
ok

Hi guys..

my name's shashwati😃

i hav an FF here tht i wanna share with u all..and just to let u know please do not give credit to me because this FF doesnt belong to me..so just keep that in mind, u r of course welcome to leave ur comments😃

Author of FF: roshnidi

INDEX:

PART 1..PAGE 1-introduction

PART 2..PAGE 2- shadia meeting for the 1st time

PART 3..PAGE 3- hope you all like it

PART 4..PAGE 4

PART 5..PAGE 4

PART 6..PAGE 5

PART 7..PAGE 8- shadia romantic scene

PART  8..PAGE 8- problem after marriage

So there it is..u must hav guessed tht its in dia's POV ðŸ˜†

so plz leave ur comment nd press the like button😉

tell me whether it should be continued or not😃

the 1st part will come after a while..

but lets see the comments first😆

and

IF U WOULD LIKE A PM..

-SEND ME A BUDDY REQUEST

Edited by roshnidiya - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Part 1

Time Travel

The wedding day, suppose to be one of the best days in a girl's life, turned into her worst?  How does it happen?  It happens if the man you are about to marry, is in love with someone else and you know it, but can't do anything about it.  How it happened to me, you ask..  Well to answer that we will have to start from the very beginning.  I will have to take you back into time.  So if you are ready fasten your seat belts and hold tight..

We are breaking all barriers of logic and science, as we travel back through space and time... whooosshhh...whoooshhh...Okay okay, I'll cut out the sound effects, I think you get enough sound effects anyways with a certain someone's k-shows...

Okay so here we are.  There I am wrapped in a tiny little baby pink blanket, giggling.  Don't I look so cute, cuddly and beautiful?  I always knew I was special.  I am just so cute; all the baby boys are looking at me.  Wait a minute; those are not my parents?  Why are they picking me up?  Oh opps, I am actually the baby beside the cute baby.  *Insert nervous laugh here*.  Let's just fast-forward this part, who cares about a bunch of babies anyways.  Ok so here we are, aww, my father is looking at my report card, and he looks so proud his eyes are welling up with tears of joy.  Oh, he is bending down to kiss me.  Wait a minute!  That is my older sister Janvi!  It's not my report card he is holding.  *Ahem* fast-forward.  There I am setting up a prank, and then falling for it myself.  Right.  Fast-forward.  Hey look I am getting an award on sports day!  Let's get a closer look on the trophy and see what I got it for.  "A special award for effort, (for coming last in four races consecutively)".   Okay, that's it.  Fast forward, fast forward, fast forward. 

Aha!  Stop!  We are finally here!  My college.  And look there I am.  What?  You can't see me?  Okay, you see that girl with the lovely long hair, the beautiful glowing skin, the perfectly manicured hands, and the perfect make-up on her face.  Yes!  Yes, the girl with the name-brand clothes.  Okay now look to her left; you will see a girl with a funky hair-style, with blue and pink highlights in her hair, black nail polish on her finger nails, neon pink t-shirt.  Yes! Yes, her, the one who has heavy eye-liner on.  Look directly in front of her.  There I am.  Which one?  Come on guys, the one with her hair high in a short little pony tail?  A white t-shirt with different paints smeared all over, with a red long sleeve shirt underneath?   Blue jean ripped at the knees, and not because I bought them that way, just because they are my favourite pair and I wear them so much.  There is rip on the jeans at the back as well, but it is has been stitched back, with a pink cloth, cut into the shape of heart.  You see me!  Finally! 

So here we are in my college, I am doing fashion designing by the way.  Can't tell from my clothes!  You can't!  Well I am still a student okay, learning.  And I am only in first year, lot more to learn.  Anyways..  Oh! By the way the two girls that I told you about earlier that were walking slightly behind me are my two best friends.  Geets and Jits.  Well that is what I call them; their real names are Geetanjali, the one with the long hair and Jitendra, the one with the short hair.  Yes, Jitendra, you heard right.  Don't know what her parents were thinking giving their daughter a boy's name, but it happens. 

Now you must be thinking why you are here at my college, because in about five seconds you will see a big black car roll into the college, the door of the car will open and a most dashing and a bit too good looking guy will step out of it.  Five, four, three, two, one..  There he is.  There he is stepping out, taking off his sunglasses, and acting like he owns the college.  Gosh, he is already getting on my nerves; I mean could he be anymore perfect with his good looks and all.  Annoying! Now, you must be wondering, why I am talking about him.  Oh by the way his name is Shaurya, Shaurya Singh.  Son of a really big business man, hence their family is very rich.  All the girl's in my college day-dream about him.. blah blah blah ..same old story of the rich brat.  Do I have a crush on him, you are asking?  Ha!  No way!  I mean, of course I can't deny his good looks or that he is just so dreamy... *sigh* ...but to like him! No way!  Never!  We both live in completely different worlds, which will never meet.  At least that is what I used to think.

Oh yes, why am I telling you about him?  Well because, even though I don't know it yet, he is the one I am getting married to. 

Okay..there u go!..tht was part 1

and shadia meeting will be super soon too

cuz this was just an intro prt

so plz comment and press the like button

IF U WOULD LIKE A PM..

-THEN PLZ LIKE THE FIRST POST 

-COMMENT AS WELL

-SEND ME A BUDDY REQUEST

1st part so too big i guess!!!!
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wow Shash this part is jusyt awsm and u back with another ff but at last its wirtten arhi meeting change it...
And u continue old one too
and dia can dia to day dream abt shaurya but i cant i like him so so so much

hope you all liked it please give me your views so that i can continue

its entirely on shaurya and diya, the favurite couple

hope u guys like it

Very nice shash how would be dia luking with her face covered with paint hehe...
And my shaurya aww uske agar guuse wali jhalak bhi mereko milti then i would be on 7 heavens
BadtameezDil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice 1...but is it related 2 diashaurya scenes or not😊
This content was originally posted by-shivusharma

nice 1...but is it related 2 diashaurya scenes or not😊

FF means our own imagination she will write a story what she imagines
ofcourse as pooja said it is related to shaurya and diya as the title says
shadia that is shaurya and diya
yaar...
ok
hope u liked d parts

PART 2:

Our first meeting'

Now you can't really call it a meeting, it is more like an encounter. But really how different is a meeting from an encounter. And no! It is not the kind of encounter you see in the movies, with the criminal running and the police' I will leave it at that, cause viewers'; in this case readers' discretion was not advised. So getting back to the point of our first encounter. It had begun as a regular day, with me cursing under my breath as I ran behind the bus that was obviously early cause I am never late. Okay, okay maybe I was a little late, but still the bus driver clearly saw me running towards the bus yet he purposely shut the door before I could reach it. I swear the bus driver has some personal enmity with me. Or maybe he has a life-long enmity with my dad. Yes! He and my dad were childhood friends, and as they grew they both fell in love with the same girl, but she chose my dad. Hence leaving a deep wound in the driver's heart and now he seeks his revenge in making me suffer. It seems so plausible, except why do I feel like I am missing something integral about my theory. Oh right ' my parents had an arranged marriage, and I forgot this is not a certain someone's K-plot so it can't have this twisted story line. Right' so where were we? Oh right, I had just missed the bus. Okay, so even though I had missed my bus I had not missed my will to make to my class in time. Determined to make it in time, for once, I slung my bag over my shoulder, put my extra books that didn't fit in my bag under my shoulder and held the painting sample, that was still had wet paint on it in my hands, hoping it would dry before I had to hand it in, and I ran. I ran as fast as I could, which obviously isn't very fast, since I had a zillion things to carry in hand. 

I was almost there. I could see my teacher walking towards the class, a new rush overcoming me, I had to beat her, and I had to get to class before she did. So I walked, faster, faster. In my mind this was all happening in slow motion of course, with the teacher at one end and me at the other, the students between us disappearing, and the only things remaining the door of the class that we both were gunning towards. And then it happened. I bumped into him. Yup, you guessed right, it was SHAURYA SINGH I had bumped into. Now, this was no little bump where you say sorry and move on. This was the kind of bump, where my, still wet, painting is stuck to his white, perfectly ironed shirt, and as I smile nervously and rip it off, it is too late, cause now it is shirt that carries my work of art. He looked down upon me, his eyes full of anger. I had to think fast, and save myself or else he was going to devour me in about two seconds. So I let everything fall and clasped my hand over my mouth, trying to attempt an expression of shock. Now don't get me wrong, that I was not shocked that I had bumped into THE SHAURYA SINGH, I was. But the kind of expression I was trying to build up now was the kind that said, just like him I too was a victim of some idiot getting late and walking too fast to class, with disregard for anyone else in their path. I quickly turned around and started yelling at some random student, telling them it was so inconsiderate of them to push me like that, all the while I kept the corner of my eye on Shaurya trying to decode his expression and if it was changing from anger to pity. 

Slowly I turned back around, trying to make the cutest, most innocent puppy eyes at him. But it didn't work, he looked just as furious as before. So I let out a nervous laugh, and in an attempt to make things better, with my hands started to dust his shirt. This obviously made things worse. How? Well let's see, first of all you can't "dust" paint off a shirt, you can only "dust" dust of shirts. And second of all, I didn't realize that my hands themselves had paint all over them, and smearing them all over his shirt, just made his shirt more colourful. So even though I had realized that wiping my hand on his shirt was not helping matters, yet, for some unknown and I am sure, utterly stupid reason, I continued to do it. I felt so relieved when Shaurya took his hands and held my wrists with them to make me stop. I looked up at him and gave a wide grin that was still full of guilt. But then in a most shocking and arrogant manner he jerked my hands back and shaking his head walked away. I was dumbstruck. Watching him walk away I felt like picking up the remaining of my destroyed painting and throwing it at him along with my books and anything else I could get my hands on at that moment. He should have watched where he was going; I mean how hard is it to miss a girl who has her hands full of books and painting samples? Maybe if he didn't always have his head up high, he could maybe see us "lowly" regular people walking around. I huffed and puffed in anger as I stood in the corridor of my college, watching Shaurya walk away. 

When I finally calmed down and started to pick up my books, I realized that the people walking by me were giggling as they went past. I could use a good laugh. So I started to follow people's gazes, trying to figure out what they were laughing about. It was something around me. Excitedly I looked around, when my gaze fell on my reflection in the glass of a window. Oh gosh! They were laughing at me! When I had clasped my hands on my face I hadn't realized that I had left imprints of my paint covered fingers, making it look like I had a multicoloured moustache and beard. I wanted to cry, throw down my books and stomp my feet on the ground. Our first encounter and I had looked like a complete fool! This day could not get any worse...or so I thought.  

There u go! sorry if i made mistakes while editing it..if i did then u can surely tell me

and thnx a looot to those who commented!

I WILL SURELY UPDATE SOON NXT TIME..PROMISSS...

NOW..COMMENT PLZ..AND DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE 

"LIKE" BUTTON

IF U WOULD LIKE A PM..

-THEN PLZ LIKE THE FIRST POST 

-COMMENT AS WELL

-SEND ME A BUDDY REQUEST