ur those  

&
 updates...πŸ‘πŸ‘..

this  updates really...

me ...  β­οΈβ­οΈ

lots of ...πŸ€—

lov,❀️
Tama

P.S.: plz donn't copy paste my comments...me only make it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as me saw many of my comments r copied me'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but don't coppied it whole as my post...😑

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...me tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...πŸ˜²πŸ˜•me also want encougement & appreciation dears...

Note:
guys...me sad...me PM ed almost 500 but comment only...17-18..increased 30 now...πŸ˜•
me said u guys ealier if u don't like plz tell me...but it really hurts a lot...me try to reply each of u...many serials me don't watch but me read ur ff's ...checking out ur updated stuff's...n try to make a sweet comment which u guys liked...but u never check my any stuff...me really busy wid my studies...but also don't want to hurt my frndz...i try to comment ecah of u woh Pmed me...but only few of u ans my Pms...if don't want me to bother u...plz tell me...me never pm u...4 my any update...
but i updated 4 whom woh waited...me know just few..but me updated for them surely...but that surely me said..that me really hurt abut u guys...😭me uncontorled sob.sob..😭 
Posted: 12 years ago
lovely n awesome part!!!!!!!
Originally posted by -bansi-

Wonderful update bindu...!! 😳
hah...sasha...ki to band baj gayi...πŸ˜†...little did she expect maan to get married to geet...hahaha...shock laga laga shock laga...πŸ˜†
aww...maan n geet r looking so cute here...sam kabab mein haddi banne aa gayi πŸ˜†...
sam is seeing rudr...n she din like it wen he was wid the girls..jealous huh...!! 😳..glad she is moving on...
aww...geet blushing all the while...n finally maan announcing her as his wife in front of everyone...did u have to stop here...😑...
aab latka diya na hume...

now we have to wait so much for the update...😭
still update soon...
loved the update..!!

actually i haven't decided on the song for maaneet ...and if i had extended it wud have taken more time...thought i wud update as much i have writtenπŸ˜‰...

i always feel bed about the third party in a love traingle, if he or she is good...now Sam has RudrπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by pop77

Short but Nice part..Shasha..face..I can really image..how look..Sameera & Rudra like each other...They wants spend time together..I hope Sameera parent can notice aslo..

Of course Rudr wants to extend his support to the kashyaps...he is a good person and does like to help whichever way he can...now giving the Sam's parents a chance to see their daughter moving on he is negating any bad thoughts they may have for Maan nd Geet and also presenting to the world that Sam was not ditched by Maan
Originally posted by Shimmerr

awsome dear!!
maan is being more bold and bold with geet and she likes it. i wouldnt wonder if the first kiss would come at the party or afterwards itself. maan made her to the co owner!!
sasha fumming with jelousy was awesome!!
rudr and sam!! rudr is really charming a.d im sure he will impress her parents and family in no time. am i hearing wedding bells, because i dont think it will take much longer for him to make her fall for him head over.
geet likes maans care and love and she is at the moment defenitive not thinking about anything else as her baby and her love for maan, which leads her more and more to the desire to be happy with him!!
continue soon dear!!

u will have to wait a bit more for the first kiss...maan believes in taking a step at a time in progressπŸ˜‰... he will make sure she will wish for a life long with him...
Originally posted by leverne

Bindu di awesome update..loved the peck on the lips the most though it was transferred via his fingers..still it was cute.. So sweet maan transferred property to her name as well..loved sasha getting shock and sam getting jealous.. Ani was also cute.. I am imagining geet blush..lol..pls write soon na me waiting..love reni..

maan's signature move altered a bitπŸ˜ƒ...this geet does blush a lot but...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by serenelove

Hey Bindu,

Lovely Update.

Maan threw the atom bomb unknowingly at show off Sasha. πŸ˜†

Sam Rudr & Sam's relation is developing beautifully. Loved their points on each other. 

Maaneet moments were awesome. Maan is getting naughty every passing minute πŸ˜‰. That was nice start of a hopefully rememberable party. 

Waiting for more

Sam nd Rudr are such beautiful couple...nd such good friends to maan nd Geet...it is that friendship that drew them towards each other in the first place...so they will always be a part of Maaneet's love story...
maan assesses the situation perfectly and moves the intimacy of their relation according to that...never taking liberties which she is not ready for... yet pulling her towards him slowly, without her being aware of itπŸ˜‰...the perfect tactician

Originally posted by hinal_maaneet

wowww loved it
the way rudr made sameera accept that seh was jealous
n the way maan was complimenting geet i think jiju also does the same to u πŸ˜‰

jiju and compliments are like rain in desert...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...u have to be after him asking " do  i the look good?" to make him give a comment, which may not be complimentary tooπŸ˜ƒ...
Originally posted by sam1234fly

hey,i m ur silnt reader...n i luv ur ff...but u did not pm me!!! :(
sorry sent the pms late...only by afternoon😊