~Weekend Spell- Any Predictions?~

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Everyone know this weekend is tense-filled for all Rashi followers.

We know- that Jigar knows there was something fishy with his marriage and it regards Urmila.
                - that Jigar is a very silent person, he won't really have the guts to go about telling his family about it, since he's still not sure of what had happened.
                - that according to the precap, Jigar goes missing, his cellphone swtiched off.

What do you think will happen this week? Rashi will be exposed regarding the marriage thing?
If yes, after exposure what will happen?

I purposely didn't make a poll, because I am bored, I want to read the reasons what and why you think so. Just to pass time you know ðŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nazma said yesterday the star plus is enjoying the TRP that Rashi will be caught has brought them, they are likely to drag this for a few weeks, and Ayesha says her tip off for the show has said that she will exposed on the maha episode on the 30th October 2011.

So just imaging it we will have Jigar sad on the screen until then and Rashi wondering what has gotten into Jigarji...him not saying nothing. 

I'm hoping that now his eyes are slightly open by Sonal's revelation to him, he is more observant when Rashi is talking about family members like his Aunt Kokila and Bhabhi Gopi, also he should listen into one or two phonecalls with her mother Urmila. If he does this he will uncover more about her.

When the maha episode comes he confronts her, whilst she is trying to manipulate the situation and get out of blame, Kokila can also reveal what she knows about Urmila and her at Raksha Bandhan. 

ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
We wil be seeing rashi track for next few weeks
vaasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Nafisa_blossoms]Nazma said yesterday the star plus is enjoying the TRP that Rashi will be caught has brought them, they are likely to drag this for a few weeks, and Ayesha says her tip off for the show has said that she will exposed on the maha episode on the 30th October 2011.

So just imaging it we will have Jigar sad on the screen until then and Rashi wondering what has gotten into Jigarji...him not saying nothing. 

I'm hoping that now his eyes are slightly open by Sonal's revelation to him, he is more observant when Rashi is talking about family members like his Aunt Kokila and Bhabhi Gopi, also he should listen into one or two phonecalls with her mother Urmila. If he does this he will uncover more about her.

When the maha episode comes he confronts her, whilst she is trying to manipulate the situation and get out of blame, Kokila can also reveal what she knows about Urmila and her at Raksha Bandhan. 

thx 4 inf...😭we have 2 more weeks to watch exposing rashi...it like 2 year...
will we able to c gohem union and they facing some problems together??????????????😕
Edited by vaasanthi - 12 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vaasanthi

😆 yah it will be like two years, but as you nicely put it we will keep on seeing revelations of Aham's love for Gopi and that's good right? But Ayesha also said that Anita comes towards the end of the maha episode too...🤢, so two more weeks of Goham love before the destructor Anita comes, hopefully Goham can weather that storm together too.

vaasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if anita arrive i will be ðŸ¤¢ and ðŸ˜­
hope CVS would give more gohem scenes proving that ahem is in love..
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bhavya

i said there will be hints that anita will be back to the show not that she will definete turn up in the show. she shall be playing hide and seeks..
the destruction/barbadi of goham romance has already started.
thats all for today 

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Nazma said yesterday the star plus is enjoying the TRP that Rashi will be caught has brought them, they are likely to drag this for a few weeks, and Ayesha says her tip off for the show has said that she will exposed on the maha episode on the 30th October 2011.

maha epi isn't exactly fixed on the 30th... if it is fixed then we will see her exposure.
if no maha epi on 30th then its the week after on the 7th nov 2011
i forgot to mention this to u..

but bear in mind goham romance burbadi has started
sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Next week will be mostly wrt Jigar going missing and maybe Jigar confesses some of his confusions to aham/ hetal. I'm thinking, once jigar is found, and the bahus go back to cleaning the house for diwali, gopi bahu while cleaning her closet might find the letter that Ahamji send to her before their wedding which Rashi read to her.

This time she reads it and realises rashi's betrayal.

The focus for week might be all 4 of them reflecting on their marriages.