Diya Aur Baati Hum

Only Educated person

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey my dear DABH-Ians,  

This one line of Sandhya that suraj being educated will understand the importance of it and will help her to join college , was stuck in my mind for a long time ... 

Does only Educated people know the value and importance of Education and not the uneducated ones ?????? Dont uneducated people want their kids or siblings to grow through education and not to suffer in life like they do with small jobs or so ????

donno but i just wanted to make this thread 

Love 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hi_Friends thumbnail
hey Jaya nice thread😊..
thanks for posting..😉
Educated people knows the value of education n their stuff in life..but for them tats not big thing becos they got it..
But for uneducated people,they will think tat we only didnt educate, lets our children be educated n be in good position in future.so,.for them  tats a Big thing in life.😍.
so suraj surely help sandhya ...
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
J, this is a nice topic.

Sandhya is harping on the fact that Suraj is educated and being educated, he will understand and support her wish to continue her studies and proceed with her career.  I think once she knows Suraj is not educated, she will not tell her dream to him.

In reality, I feel both educated and uneducated people are aware of the importance of education.  In fact, uneducated people feel proud when their siblings or children or grandchildren join good courses in colleges.

I know some MILs who have encouraged their DILs to complete their course and have a successful career.

Here Bhabho is being shown as a MIL who just wants a good housewife for her son.  What will be her reaction when she comes to know of Sandhya's dream is ??? or !!!.
desikudi2008 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
interesting topic to discuss indeed. you are right even uneducated people would want their family or near ones to study. In fact those people who left studies and couldn't continue studies further will understand it better bcoz they will have a regret that they couldnt continue their studies so they dont want others to repeat the same mistakes and will want their near ones to study well.

b2011 I feel the same, Sandhya wont tell Suraj her dream once she knows he is not educated enough. But I feel Suraj will get to know her dream himself bcoz he always observes every move of her and is caring. So maybe when she keeps staring at books and police officers etc all the time he might get the message. Then he will surprise her by letting her study further.
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@J
agree with u 
infact i hv seen many ppl who are uneducated but stil thy want thr children to be on higher posts n study well , never seen a hubby supporting like this when 1 is uneducated  but it can happen sumtimes 
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
i think it depends on the person.that person's mindset,understanding,how much imp that person gives to education irrespective of educated n uneducated.
sameera_ori thumbnail

I agree with u Jaya😛👏...it is not necessary that only an educated person can understand the importance of education and Dreams😕, or wats right and wrong...Sandhya's brother is highly educated 😡🤢so is his wife😕 but wat did he do to his own sister😡 who he knew had high ambitions and dreams😡🤢...did his bieng educated made him more human and understanding😕😲 ...NNNOOO🥱.Sooraj😳😳 is not highly educated still he is making his brothers and sisters study😳😳 and he is working day and night for that😊...Thats wat i call a sensible and understanding person😳😳...i have seen many poor ppl who work hard to make thier children educated so that thier children do not suffer like they have😕🥱...Its all in the mindset of the person nothing to do with education.😛...and anyways as they say" bieng literate and bieng rducated are two different things..." 😛😛

_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
hey jaya sweetness🤗.. thanks for posting such a good topic😃
i guess not exactly😛.. uneducated people do too want their offsprings to do well in the studies BUT only if they realize that what is the importance of being educated😊.. there are very few of uneducated people who do realize that their lives would have been totally different if they would have gotten a chance to educate themselves and since they didnt😛 , they would tell their children to do so😳.. but i guess almost all educated people do want their children to be educated like them😊.. few do to maintain that educated status in the society and few do to make sure that their children have a better and safe future..😃

agreed with u all 😃  

_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: RumelaDawn

agreed with u all 😃  

sachi????????😲😆