maria-rock thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Case Title:Bank Robbery Se Bada Sadyantra  

Episode No: 768

Case No:556

Air Date:15th October 2011

Director:Salil Singh

Story&Screenplay:Ajay Kumar&Sanje Kumar Behra

We can discuss all aspects of the case here including the promo.Let be more organized and have strictly one thread per new case.

PROMO LINKS:

EPISODE VIDEO:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1920749

WRITTEN UPDATE LINK:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1920939

EPISODE RATING LINK:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1920714

CAPS LINK:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1786767?pn=47

Edited by maria-rock - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Episode threads are opened by  volunteers assigned the job by the development team

If every one starts opening them then there will be chaos

All are welcome to volunteer but this has to be done by talking to the development team

Please take care in future

If you want to volunteer kindly write in the volunteer thread or PM the DT

But then its a periodic job and has to be done without default

Edited by NandiniPS - 12 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey maria ...
Look you know basically it's that some people have been assigned the duty of opening episode thread which they've taken up volunteerily.
You can understand na they might feel upset when they come online to open the thread and it's already been opened by someone.
There's nothing wrong with what you did. Nice to see nnew members wanting to take resposibilties but when it comes to some main threads it'll be nice if you pm and ask Visrom(our viewbie) or anyone who is assigned the duty.

You can find the list of who's responsible for which task in the forum resposibilty thread. Please have a look and voluteer they're and you can contact the people resposible.

The promo is yet to come. Usually the thread is opened soon after the promo comes. Had you opened because the promo is out and the thread wasn't opened it was understandeable but the promo also is yet to come na ?

Anyways let's have the episode discussions here. Its a request to everyone to go through the forums resposibilties thread. And hope you update this thread on time and correctly maria 😊
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
continuing the discussions here then !

Well, the promo was out yesterday itself na? The Adaalat and CID promo seemed so similar as both deals with bank robbery 😆 ANyways, seems like lots of Abhi sir in the promo.. Lets see how it goes !
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh lots of Abhi sir is it? then I will watch
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: NandiniPS

Oh lots of Abhi sir is it? then I will watch

In promo lots of Abhijeet sir...hope he will be present same in the episode also...
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah the promo says so at least! The plot sounds okayish as well ! It says that Robbery hui with nakli goli..but watchman died with asli goli..and later they find each robber dead... aisa kyun? 😛
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I won't be watching it ... all the best everyone ... hope my jinx doesn't work !!
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Bhagwaan...I always identify people by their DP...I never realised Shag is online here. 😆 I saw the signature and wondered why Bhav has suddenly removed all her banner siggies.
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I'll watch the promo on tv, haven't seen yet.