Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i want like this ..like that but afraid of cvs they always disappoint us fans..let c what happen n how..
Shairee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Here is my take on the topic.

All the women at anant's house are getting ready for puja and waiting for the moon to come out. Bua dadi makes some comments to anant about navya only if she had kept a fast for him. And suddenly anant realises that navya has kept a fast for him and tests why she didn't eat any food at college, ie she refused samosa and even a small piece of her favorite chocolate from anant. And then he'll loudly say to everyone that navya has kept a fast for him and will say he's going to navya's house. He'll run to his car and drive like a lunatic to get to navya's house to break her fast.Edited by Shairee - 12 years ago
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
nice post yaar...
maybe he will notice in college that navya has not eaten anything...probably he has also kept a fast and he wants to surprise navya by telling it...both go home but want to tell eachother that they are fasting for eachother...both take their phones to tell but they wont...finally anant like on birthday of navya will reach her home...he does it coze he wants to tell navya about the fast but is himself surprised to see nayva in a red anarkali suit arranging her thali and looking at his photo...she is surprised to see him too...both tell eachother that they have kept fast and are happy ...they breakthe fast when the chand comes out...
Richaarora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Liana-

nice post clarisa 😳 & yes its a good way to pass the weekend,i hv something in my mind but it might look filmy 😆 still going to share,

as Navya dnt hv the hab of keeping fast she might feel weak & got faint 😲 at college,then everyone will bcom tensed & Anant will b more panic as he hd fought with her,he ll put her in his lap while ritz&appy ll split some water on her face navya ll get her sense & tht time appy ritz ll try to make her drink some water & thn Navya ll deny to hv it &  said, " Ritz,appy pls nehi aaj mera bhrat hai,i cnt hv this water" everyone shocked & anant's eyes all big 😳 open

Liana, I hope whatever you wrote happens in the show as well. If it does, I'll be happy to have our CVs back! 😃 😳
-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Fawwaz  dnt b sorry yaar y we ll b hurt , u just wrote what is the truth but we r adaat se majboor though we get disappointed everytime,we cant stop ourself from creating our own imagination 😆

@Shazia yaar whatever u hv ur mind share it dnt xpect it ll b true but mayb ur imagination cn bring a smile on our face as we always dreaming about AnYa 🤣

@Shairee gr8 imagination dear 👏👏 really njoy reading it hope can see something like this 😳

kriya17 omg another awesome scene it would b really good if something like this happen in the show!!!
-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nicky99

Liana, I hope whatever you wrote happens in the show as well. If it does, I'll be happy to have our CVs back! 😃 😳

hey nicky thank u sooo much for liking the scene & appreciating it,really means alot but i really dnt think mine cn compared with the cv's after all they r more xperienced & creative but still i ll take ur comment as a compliment Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
jitiksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think he already know that she is fasting because she refuse to eat samosa...and he offered her candy because he wants to make it clear...probably he will go to navya's home and give her surprise...and also tell her that he also kept fast for her
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very nice  post dear ..and very prediction by everyone 👏
for me it rits and appi,,wahe hai ... as unki abdomen mai koch nahi bachta 😆 Edited by -mari- - 12 years ago
Chaits_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
waha nice predictions.

I liked these Shairee,  kriya17 and  Lianas.

Liana even I had a thought something like this! I thought it will happen at her house and her mother may tell it t him as he will come to break her fast. Then I thought bua dadi may tell ek din ka upwas se hi...

But nice that it happens in the college and no elders will come to know.

WHy do you think it is filmy... I wish something like this happens.

I have noticed we are thinking very similarly these days. Both of us did not likes him on wed epi and that post "khogaya hamara anant" the next day both of felt something similar and were sorry that we were wrong... and now this...

Kriya i liked yours also I wish eithers liana or yours something like this must happen..

Shairee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Many thanks to those who liked my post.

I'm not so sure whether CVs will show anything about breaking the fast and all that.  Now days they are in such a rush to show the next scene.  Who knows!!