Raga, Gulabo and sharadha

hina_18 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I think these 3 should be the first one's to get out of the house since there is no entertainment from there sides and and it doesn't even seem like there in the show .. ๐Ÿ˜†

who agrees ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
s...i do agree with u...

as nominations shouldnt be discussed with other housemates ...Bedi gang is not discussing..
... as they r 7 ppl..definitely those vl be in nominations if they selects same 2 ppl ...๐Ÿ˜Š

i would love to see all together nominating mishra and amar ...so that mishra vl be out ...i believe mandeep vl be weak opposite mishra...i strongly believe amar vl win if mishra is nominated along with them..this is the only way they can send mishra out...

or mishra should be more violent to be eliminated by BB... i am sure she is going to do it one day..paagal๐Ÿ˜†
cool-boy_018 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pesi11

s...i do agree with u...

as nominations shouldnt be discussed with other housemates ...Bedi gang is not discussing..
... as they r 7 ppl..definitely those vl be in nominations if they selects same 2 ppl ...๐Ÿ˜Š

i would love to see all together nominating mishra and amar ...so that mishra vl be out ...i believe mandeep vl be weak opposite mishra...i strongly believe amar vl win if mishra is nominated along with them..this is the only way they can send mishra out...

or mishra should be more violent to be eliminated by BB... i am sure she is going to do it one day..paagal๐Ÿ˜†

If Mishra and Amar are both nominated, then, there will be no elimination as diwali is coming. 

Also, I believe that Mishra has way more fans than Amar and I believe that she would be saved if both were nominated. Actually, right now, anyone against Mishra will get voted out as Mishra is the soul of the show.
hina_18 thumbnail
if they keep on selecting mishra with one other housemates i think mishra will win audience vote i dont think she'l get out of the house that fast .. lets just see what happens but i really want raga and gulabo out lol