Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweety90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: trupat

i dont know how you should act... you can ask him his hobbies whats his regular day is like?? what r his dreams  what he expects from his wife ... you can also tell him what you want and what you expect from ur future hubby ...

Thanks everyone who helped me outt... but i dont need advice for this anymoree...bcz that guys mom asked my pic to send and wen we did...dey never replied after that... my bro asked the guy many times to meet up but he always made sum kind of excuse that hes busy or so and never met... The only thing that is hurting me is i was ready for marriage and was waiting to meet him and on top dey didnt even bother to refuse dey jst ignore after my pic like even if they didnt want this marriage atlest dey could say NO but they jst kept silence after it and its been monthsss... im trying to get it over but its really hard for me...can someone jst tell me how i can start my new life all over again? 😕
Well...take it as a bad dream.

Atleast your mom would have realised by now that she was wrong. 😉

Don't take it to heart if they didn't reply. It was probably some bas***d 😆

DON'T WORRY about it. Getting married is not the point of our lifes 😆.

Secondly, can I ask one thing...your indian? and you received a pakistani proposal? Plus does your family know them personally or was  it a random call? and did you see his pic? 😳 was he imran abbas looking or johnny lever style? 😆

and honestly who the f**k cares if he was a doctor or engineer? 😃  😆

Edited by Jensh - 12 years ago
sweety90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: V.I.P

Well...take it as a bad dream.

Atleast your mom would have realised by now that she was wrong. 😉

Don't take it to heart if they didn't reply. It was probably some bas***d 😆

DON'T WORRY about it. Getting married is not the point of our lifes 😆.

Secondly, can I ask one thing...your indian? and you received a pakistani proposal? Plus does your family know them personally or was  it a random call? and did you see his pic? 😳 was he imran abbas looking or johnny lever style? 😆

and honestly who the f**k cares if he was a doctor or engineer? 😃  😆

First of All thank you for replying me and giving me such nice advices VIP😊 
yes my mom hav realized it and she also said that they are not the only one and after all deyr soo rich if that proposal had happened how would both familys go together...But i dont think that would b a problem of going together until the person is nice demself.

no Im not Indian IM pakistani and the proposal was pakistani too..  My Mom is in pakistan right now and she went to hospital and that guys dad was dere hes doctor too so in talks that doc said to my mom that his son is in usa too as he found out that my mom and me are from usa so he asked proposal for his son frm my mom...and knowing dat guy is older than me but cuz doctor so dey decided that the girl and boy should meet before any decision...in the mean while dey asked my picss and we sent them... But now it seems like The Rich ppl goes by pics than actually meeting someone in real life... I Do NOt love anyone...but after this proposal i was thinking for my future... now after all dis im not even thinking of anyone not even marriage but nowadays i do nothing but at home... so kinda tired watching serials and moviess... i jst dont know wat to do and wats the best thing i shd do.???????????...hmmm They are really famous ppl in pakistan and also in usa  bcz the guy was doctor but after i get proposal he got license of neurologist in usa which was big thing for him and his family and i know all that cuz i can see his wall post on facebook so i can see wat he post and i saw his picture on dp on fb..so thats how i saw him... i would say he looks an average guy...not a filmy hero but not zero as well... .but dey personally asked my pic and after my pic dey said nothing i mean not even NO...

anyways I do not care abt him as he wasnt my love first of all... I jst don't know how to start my life as im damnnn boredd in my daily life and you know once a person is at home the only thing comes in mind is old memories and broken feelingss... which is difficult to live wid it...I am really confused that who ever i though i loved wasnt my love and i dont know if im expecting to love or im not in love or i dont even know abt love... i dont know wat kind of qs are they and who will answer me for that...

anyways..Honestly who the f**K dey are..