Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
very nice update .loved the gohem interaction here .keep going .
navithareddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
now only i gone through the three updates. so nice story sply working at tejas and improved her english too nice dear waiting for anthr update.
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow, fabulous update!! pls continue soon
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
very nice Update thanks for the pm~!
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Part 5:
"Arreh devarji,you've missed me so much?"
"Gopi bhabhi,this house was so empty without you!,we all missed you so much"
Kokila and Hetal joined in too!
"Gopi bahu,come here"
"Ji maaji"
"Didn't you miss your maaji?"
Gopi at this moment had tears in her eye's,how she loved and adored her family and how she prayed to kanhaji that they were always happy.
"Maaji" said a teary Gopi running to her and hugging her,it was a very cute and tender moment!
"Maaji, i missed you so much,maaji what is this?,you've not been taking care of yourself!,don't worry,im here now,i'll handle everything along with Raashi ben".
It was a very sweet moment and the family were in tears!
"Arreh Gopi dhikra,aap ne sab ko ruladiya na,ab humare khaalat dekho" "Oh Gopi,look you've made everyone cry,look at our states" replied Hetal.
"Kakiji,maaji,mai jaakar khana ki tiyaar kar ti hoon"
Scene shifts to Gopi kneading the dough and she unknowingly got atta on her forehead.Just than Ahem peeks in the kitchen and admire Gopi,he secretly goes behind her and tugs on her waist,he hugs her from behind Gopi is flushing😛
"Ahemji,yeh aap!,koi aajayega!"--"Ahemji,what are you doing?,someone will come"
"No-one will come and even if they do, it doesn't matter,im romancing with my wife,not some stranger" Ahem says cheekily.
"Ahemji" Gopi replied giggling
"Arreh Gopi,you've got atta on your forehead"
"Ji?"
Gopi gasps and looks at her reflection!,just than Ahem slowly takes his hand and puts it across Gopi's,his manly hands touches Gopi's warm and tender skin,he slowly move's his hand and wipe's the atta of her face,Gopi closes her arm and admire's Ahem's touch on her face,he was so...so dreamy,Ahem smiled at Gopi's reaction and whispers into her ear,his warm breath tingling her skin..
"hogaya Gopi"
Gopi opens her eye's and blushes,she looks around and avoids eye-contact, Ahem smiles and walks to his room,just than Raashi walks in the kitchen and see's Ahem's eagerly looking at Gopi,she chuckles and says
"Arreh Ahemjiju,you in the kitchen?,did you need anything?" Raashi smirks😳
"No nothing Raashi,well umm Gopi i need help with my cloths,umm come to our room"
"Ji Ahemji,lets go"
In the Gohem bedroom,Ahem's flirtng with his pyaari wife and Gopi's giggling at his attempts,
"Ahemji,you know when you smile,you look so cute",Gopi puts her hands and sqeezes his cheeks!
Ahem surprised at his wife's gesture and smiles,he grabs her from the waist and places her in his arms just than Kokila calls out and tells them to come into the living room,there Raashi and Jigar are having masti when Jigar randomly asks Gopi how many kids she wants.
Gopi smile's and excitedly says
"Devarji, want so many kids,atleast 3 and i've planned there names to,if Ahemji and i have a girl than she'll be called"
Gopi immediately went red and blushed,she realised what she just said and Jigar and Raashi were laughing,Ahem chuckled and sat near Gopi,he whispered into Gopi's ears,
"Don't worry Gopi,very soon we'll have so many kids that there's gonna be an overpopulation in the house",Gopi and Ahem chuckled and soon after dinner,retired to there bedrooms.

Okay guys,could you add me as a buddy so that i know who wants a PM from me when i update otherwise it becomes a hassle,thank you!
Edited by CHIKA784 - 12 years ago
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Great Update!!!

Love the interaction between all the characters especially GoHem!!!
Also enjoyed the scene between Koki and Gopi too!!

Keep up the fantastic work!!

P.S. Thanks for the PM
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Great Update!!!

Love the interaction between all the characters especially GoHem!!!
Also enjoyed the scene between Koki and Gopi too!!

Keep up the fantastic work!!

P.S. Thanks for the PM

Thank you,all the encouragement encourages me to write more😛
plus i thought we needed Gohem scenes today hehe!
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey, this is amazing!! really enjoyed reading this.. will read again just for fun lol
and thanks for the PM!😃
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved the update.thank you so much for the wonderful gohem scenes .
ps.thanks for the pm
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Thanks Mandy and NajmaJ👍🏼

Edited by CHIKA784 - 12 years ago