shiksha_03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Viren: Man of few words

Jeevika's life is about to change as viren's marriage proposal seems to be on the verge of being cemented. We spoke to the reticent Viren about marriage, his goals in life and whether he thinks Jeevika is the one for him.

Recently, alongwith his younger brother Virat, Viren met Jeevika in Rishikesh. What was his first impression of Jeevika? He replies, "She is value - oriented and it reflects in the way she takes care of her younger sister, Maanvi. I would say Jeevika has been more of a mother to Maanvi than an elder sister. She has done a good job considering, they both don't have parents. Jeevika is a responsible and mature girl." Didn't he get offended by Maanvi's prank? "No, it was adorable. She had her heart in the right place," he smiles.

What is Viren looking for in his wife? "I want to marry a family-oriented girl who has values. I am looking for simplicity, understanding, stability and maturity."

Talking about his character, actor Karan Tacker says this about Viren. "Like Jeevika, family is very important to Viren. Just like her, being the eldest, he understands where she comes from. As his father is no more, he looks up to his grandfather, who is a high-profile judge and wants to be a successful lawyer. He too, has looked after Virat. Viren is focused, calm, soft spoken, clear minded and knows his goal. I am enjoying this challenging role. I think Viren is perfect for me. As he talks less, I have more scope for emoting and acting."

Meet Viren in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai every Monday-Friday at 8.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for sharing.

True - KT is perfect as Viren. The star cast is very well picked, all four actors fit well to their roles.

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm sure this article has cleared all the doubts of people regarding Viren's character.
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
t4s...love karan as viren...he is doin gud...
Virika-KryRan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love you Karan <33333 cant wait for more JeeVi scenes
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted Already.

Viren man of few words-indya.com

Topic Closed