Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Ha ha Lilly yeah I too agree with you. Eeks just imagine surrounded crocodiles on a romantic evening. yuck ....Hope his popularity has not gone to his heads..😉
jingle thumbnail

sachin in his interview :

My character "Krishna" in Kahani Ghar Ghatr Ki - has lost everything

I think he means to say krishna as a character in the serial has lost eveything firstly his wife ,love from the family for some time,deprived of mom's love from childhood

bunmaska thumbnail

Oops I misunderstood. Thanks Jingle for clearing my doubts. I guess cause of seeing too much of Hindi films and serials I try to read in between the lines and land up misunderstanding the simple meaning of the sentences. Sorry Sachin, my my my 😉.

Lata

memsaab thumbnail

hahaha Lata I agree with you.. like the movies, I FF the text sometimes.. I guess Sachin is a cool guy.. well...

I don't think that anybody who acts would be like the characters .. hey if Sachin should be Vedant,...how about Ashish? I guess he is far better a person than DK Sehgal as shown.. and.. well, it is Media and Entertainment who always says something else and modifies what people have to say.. like somebody said before about his interview, .. Maine Chawal Diya Tha, woh mereko Biryani ban ke wapas aa gayi.. hihihihi (okay for people who did not understand the line.. ) I gave steamed rice (as what he said) and it came back to me as Biryani (as what he has been told he had said)

😉

angelz thumbnail
i like him he is sweet like the way hez sayz my my my to disha n calls her dish lolz 😊 😆 😉
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

vedant is actually really genuinly good looking and very good entertainer! his flirting makes disha feels good, maybe he is a flirter in real life? who nos! lol! i like black as well, since in black, i look more gori in it!

-mika

sweetchick786 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aww hez sooo cute!😃 seem like hez a really outgoin person!
bunmaska thumbnail
Ha Ha memsaab......you too had me in splits. Offcourse the characters they potray are a far cry from what they actually are. And we all bet that Ashish is not at all like DK......sigh........again that reminds me of him and how we missed him these 3 days....ha ha..............oh gosh to what extent this madness will take us........😳
he's so cute and at the same time sooooooo hottttt.....
krazee_gurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneha_09

he's so cute and at the same time sooooooo hottttt.....

👏👏👏 couldn't have said it better!