Accidental marriage? - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Loved the predction πŸ‘πŸΌ The sindoor dropping on Khushi from Arnav's hands  , reminds me of Mujhse Dosti Kargore πŸ˜†
How about this?

Khushi comes to RM and informs everyone of her marriage . Everyone happy except Arnav. Anjali super happy and wants to gift something. so she will take khushi ro her room and khushi finds out the truth. she will inform Anjali who will not believe her. khushi will ask Anjali to come to her house. anjali will find out the truth , she will be shattered . she will decide to teach him a lesson. she will ask the entire family to go khushi's wedding. she will then wear the bridal dress and cover her face n and will complete alll the rasams. shyam's face will be covered too esp when he sees the e tire clan. when sindoor part comes then shyam will get the jataka of his life. everyone will know the truth
Originally posted by smithasrk

How about this?

Khushi comes to RM and informs everyone of her marriage . Everyone happy except Arnav. Anjali super happy and wants to gift something. so she will take khushi ro her room and khushi finds out the truth. she will inform Anjali who will not believe her. khushi will ask Anjali to come to her house. anjali will find out the truth , she will be shattered . she will decide to teach him a lesson. she will ask the entire family to go khushi's wedding. she will then wear the bridal dress and cover her face n and will complete alll the rasams. shyam's face will be covered too esp when he sees the e tire clan. when sindoor part comes then shyam will get the jataka of his life. everyone will know the truth

oo theres an interesting thought, i do however hope they dont drag any of it along.. if they were to follow the plan out as above im sure there would be maaany problems along the way.. its never smooth flowing for these guys πŸ˜†

how does babuji know Arnav? he doesn't even know that Anjali and khushi know eachother :p

so that means theres going to be a wedding :(
Nice imagination.. But Im gonna lose it if the Khushi-Shyaam thing reaches till mandap.. 😑
u know what, i loved your predictionπŸ‘ i would love to see that.

alleast this way raizada family won't blame khushi coz i cant see shyam blaming khushi and everyone hating her😑
WOW...superb prediction πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜πŸ˜ƒ

I so hope ki somthing like this really happens!!😍😍

But dunno how I will stop myself from killing that pervert if he so takes a step towards the Mandap to marry khushi!!!😑🀒